- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country: NZ
- Registered on: 20/10/2012
- Last connection: 05/09/2014
- Chamilo LMS (Developer, 28/03/2014)
- 05:36 Chamilo LMS Feature #7224 (Assigned): Tidy up emails
- Propose replacing...
- 12:41 Chamilo LCMS Connect Analysis #6938: Chamilo 4.0 installation failed at step 10 (changeset 3551:42a8d9fec69b)
- This is not fixed - I also downloaded the so-called latest version by following the link from the Chamilo website htt...
- 03:42 Chamilo LMS Feature #6763: Add a webservice to check if user subscribed to course
- Yep - its an integral part of the processing of signups on http://learningserver.com and http://bainesconsulting.com
- 03:38 Chamilo LMS Feature #6763: Add a webservice to check if user subscribed to course
- Suits me.
- 22:48 Chamilo LMS Feature #6763: Add a webservice to check if user subscribed to course
- Yeah, I thought about that but since the internal process it calls is CourseManager::is_user_subscribed_in_course I t...
- 03:20 Chamilo LMS Feature #6763 (Feature implemented): Add a webservice to check if user subscribed to course
- Suggest adding the following code to /main/webservices/registration.soap.php
This provides a webservice that chec...
- 12:09 Chamilo LMS Bug #6310: Reported by forum user - Hotspot not storing the first spot created
- There is a further error in updateAnswers - it does not store a Multiple Answers question correctly. To make this wor...
- 12:37 Chamilo LMS Bug #6310: Reported by forum user - Hotspot not storing the first spot created
- The issue is that /main/exercice/answer.class.php does not update the c_quiz_answer table with the $hotspot_coordinat...
- 19:53 Chamilo LMS Bug #6000 (Bug resolved): 1.9.4 when adding an item to the learning path the templates fail to appear
- On a fresh install of 1.9.4. line 23 is commented:
@//document.getElementById(\'frmModel\').innerHTML = "<iframe i...
- 03:04 Chamilo LMS Feature #5750: Suggestion for install process
- okay, okay, I get it - make it 755 or 775 if you prefer - thats not the point I was making.
The important thing is...
Also available in: Atom