- Login: stephanibus
- Email: email@example.com
- Country: United Kingdom
- Birthdate: 25/10/1960
- Registered on: 10/06/2012
- Last connection: 03/05/2014
- 09:55 Chamilo LMS Bug #4549: Translation: Mark learners should be Grade learners
- Looking at your question again, and just to be absolutely clear, in both UK and US English *grade* is always ok both ...
- 09:43 Chamilo LMS Bug #4549: Translation: Mark learners should be Grade learners
- I suggest that the score assigned to a person is better termed "grade".
The term *mark* is common usage in UK Engl...
- 21:58 Chamilo LMS Bug #4529: Confusing language terms: homework/assignment/student publication
- The quick answer: I would definitely use "Assignments" (plural)for the name for this tool.
Also available in: Atom