- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country: Guatemala
- Birthdate: 08/03/1985
- Registered on: 01/02/2010
- Last connection: 03/05/2010
- Chamilo LMS (Developer, Reporter, 01/02/2010)
- 16:26 Chamilo LMS Feature #1269: Hide tools for a teacher, Add options to the course.tool.visibility field (Admin only)
- Or... to avoid confusion:
A lock and a "masters eye"...
Admin could see the "teachers eye", the "masters eye" and...
- 15:20 Chamilo LMS Bug #1223: Settings.php / Gradebook missing option
- Students use the Gradebook tab to see all their courses grades in one page to avoid visiting each one individually.
- 20:09 Chamilo LMS Bug #1237 (Rejected - Abandoned): Gradebook: Export to XLS not exporting all elements
- When you export your gradebook to xls you only get 8 elements on the xls file.
It should export all elements.
- 22:51 Chamilo LMS Bug #1223 (Bug resolved): Settings.php / Gradebook missing option
- When changing chamilo settings, if you go to gradebook options and change any option "Enable gradebook" is missing so...
- 17:53 Chamilo LMS Bug #1220 (Bug resolved): Task: A student can upload a homework outside the specified area
- The correct way to "deliver" a homework student -> teacher is to enter to the space has been created to give back hom...
- 09:07 Chamilo LMS Bug #1132 (Bug resolved): whats new icons (user_portal.php) not available if you dont login to course at least one time.
- whats new icons (user_portal.php) not avaiable to students if they dont login to the course at least one time.
- 09:04 Chamilo LMS Bug #1131 (Rejected - Abandoned): Document "new icon" on user_portal.php apears sooo often
- The "new action was taken" icon... or "whats new icon".... on the user_portal.php for "documents" apears each time a ...
- 08:53 Chamilo LMS Bug #1129: Direct contact to teacher (click on its name) produces PHP error
- have some sugestions:
1.- To use api_mail_html so we can send more "cute" emails.
2.- use header('location:'.'../...
- 05:03 Chamilo LMS Bug #1129: Direct contact to teacher (click on its name) produces PHP error
- On file /main/messaging/email_editor.php
Change code line # 16
- 04:58 Chamilo LMS Bug #1129 (Feature implemented): Direct contact to teacher (click on its name) produces PHP error
- Chamilo 1.8.7 B1
Click to teachers name instead of showing the "web form" shows this message:
Fatal error: requ...
Also available in: Atom