- Email: email@example.com
- Country: France
- Registered on: 30/01/2010
- Last connection: 10/09/2017
- Chamilo LMS (Developer, Reporter, 30/01/2010)
- 18:13 Chamilo LMS Bug #8572 (New): Fatal error in php when migrating to 1.11.2: unknow column 't0.email_canonical' in 'field list'
I think I succeed to upgrade from 1.9 to 1.10.4 and then to 1.11.2 except for one thing. In my 1.11.2, when I wa...
- 20:11 Chamilo LMS Bug #8278: Error MySQL (foreign key) when upgrade from 1.9.10 to 1.10.6
- I think you are right Yannick. I'm trying to upgrade right now from my "clean" 1.9.x to 1.10.6. And there is no more ...
- 07:57 Chamilo LMS Bug #8278: Error MySQL (foreign key) when upgrade from 1.9.10 to 1.10.6
- There's still one error when migrating:
ERROR: An exception occurred while executing 'CREATE TABLE version (versio...
- 17:55 Chamilo LMS Bug #8278 (New): Error MySQL (foreign key) when upgrade from 1.9.10 to 1.10.6
- Thanks Angel, the error hadn't occur with your fix.
But there is a new one... Sorry...
ERROR: An exception occurr...
- 18:24 Chamilo LMS Bug #8278 (Bug resolved): Error MySQL (foreign key) when upgrade from 1.9.10 to 1.10.6
when upgrade likewise, there is still an error:
ERROR: An exception occurred while executing 'ALTER TABLE...
- 17:39 Chamilo LMS Bug #8277 (New): Databases password
- When I tried to upgrade from 1.9.x to 1.10.6, in step 4, the password to databases is in clear view... (not in step 6).
- 19:14 Chamilo LMS Bug #7926: Non-working nginx rewrite rule with multiple params
- My config: Ubuntu Server LTS 14.04 and nginx 1.8.0 (used as frontend for Apache2.4.16)
I think this is the only rule...
- 17:32 Chamilo LMS Bug #7926 (Bug resolved): Non-working nginx rewrite rule with multiple params
- In the installation guide (both in english and spanish), there's a line with 2 parameters:
- 09:15 Chamilo LMS Bug #6680 (Bug resolved): Users insertion in Class though CSV didn't work anymore
- The example file (CSV or XML) don't have the field 'ClassName' anymore: it existed before 1.9.0 and was very useful t...
- 06:43 Chamilo LMS Bug #3897 (Feature implemented): scroll menus locked in infocours.php
- in my platform, defaut charset is SI-8859-15, so I have many names (user, course, document...) with é â...
With the ...
Also available in: Atom