- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country: Netherlands
- Birthdate: 28/12/1976
- Registered on: 22/05/2011
- Last connection: 07/05/2014
- Chamilo LMS (Developer, 18/07/2011)
- 21:29 Chamilo LMS Feature #5871: Make Chamilo debian-packageable
- Yannick Warnier wrote:
> Prepare a configurable install script asking for host, directories, MySQL credentials, admi...
- 10:52 Chamilo LMS Feature #5871: Make Chamilo debian-packageable
- To install this in Debian, the most logical way to package it is given below.
How this is implemented in Chamilo i...
- 12:00 Chamilo LMS Feature #3731: Use links in statistics
- Indeed I meant links to individual items. Especially for documents, the name of the document is shown in the report. ...
- 20:53 Chamilo LMS Feature #3728 (New): Make list of all available documents
- Julio A. Montoya wrote:
> Then in the course list (userportal) you will see a folder and you can grab the current do...
- 09:04 Chamilo LMS Bug #4526: Assignments: Deadline and end date not clear in Dutch
- I don't seem to be still have my password for the translation interface (and it refuses to send mail for lost passwor...
- This comment is based on a repository checkout, I didn't actually test it, since the checkout isn't hosted as https.
- In main/course_home/[vertical_]activity.php the variable $current_protocol is set to something built from $_SERVER['S...
- 19:04 Chamilo LMS Bug #4511: get_lang() doesn't manage well empty translations
- I've written a patch for this a long time ago. I thought I had already posted it here, but appearantly not. I've atta...
- 22:50 Chamilo LMS Feature #3898: after login, if the user does not have courses, go directly to catalog courses
- Sounds good! However, make sure that there are courses to sign in for. If the student can't self-subscribe to anythin...
- 12:28 Chamilo LMS Bug #3896: Documents without title (which is auto-created folders) not shown
- With 3884 applied, the newly created course get the name of the translation variable (ChatFiles, UserFolders, ...), a...
Also available in: Atom