- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country: België
- Registered on: 02/02/2011
- Last connection: 27/06/2013
- 15:48 Courses Feature #5935 (New): Wiki: history doesn't show who made changes
- In the wiki-application, it's impossible to see who made changes to the wiki, althought you would expect this to see ...
- 15:24 Courses Bug #5933 (New): Hot Potatoes: result of assessment doesn't correspond to result in reports module
- When taking an assessment containing Hot Potatoes questions, the result of my assessment is not saved in the reports ...
- 14:10 Courses Bug #5932 (New): Hot Potatoes: imported exercises are only in the repository
- When importing Hot Potatoes exercises via the course, the exercises are saved in the repository, but not in the course.
- 12:41 Courses Feature #5931 (New): Assessment: in the builder component, you can't move more than 1 question at the same time
- Only 1 question at the same time can be moved, which could be very time consuming if you want to move a question from...
- 12:37 Courses Bug #5930 (New): Assessment: when you go the previous page, the answers you gave are lost
- When taking an assessment spread over several pages, you can use the button 'Vorige' (previous) to go back to the pre...
- 12:30 Courses Feature #5929 (New): Show doubles in repository: in which categories are they?
- Nice option to show content objects that are more than once in the repository ("Toon dubbels"). Unfortunately, you ca...
- 12:27 Courses Feature #5928 (New): Delete a published content object from repository
- Now you can delete a category in the repository which contains published content objects: simply click 'accept impact...
- 12:23 Courses Feature #5926 (New): Impossible to sort the course list by course administrator
- You can sort the list by name of the course, by code, .... but not by course administrator.
- 12:13 Courses Feature #5925 (New): Show more than 1 course administrator
- In the course overview, only one course administrator is shown. It should have to be possible to add several course a...
- 11:28 Courses Feature #5923 (New): Assessment: add option to hide correct answers after submitting an assessment
- Now the correct answers are shown automatically to the student after submitting his assessment.
As a course administ...
Also available in: Atom