- Email: email@example.com
- Country: france
- Registered on: 22/06/2010
- Last connection: 05/08/2010
- Chamilo LMS (Developer, 28/06/2010)
- 16:32 Chamilo LMS Bug #1838: Student can't access to its session
- The course status is : "private access".
If the status is "open to users registered on the platform". The student ca...
- 15:23 Chamilo LMS Bug #1838 (Rejected - Abandoned): Student can't access to its session
- I created a course, a session and gave access to the session to a student. When logged in as the student, you can see...
- 15:43 Chamilo LMS Bug #1662 (Feature implemented): wiki and ASCIIMathML
is missing to display ...
- 14:54 Chamilo LMS Bug #1659: sessions and wiki
- I think that I don't want the same main page in the differents sessions because I won't have the same pages to access...
- 14:39 Chamilo LMS Bug #1659: sessions and wiki
- Juan Carlos Raña said (http://support.chamilo.org/issues/1599) :
The problem is: Wiki only implemented the regula...
- 14:37 Chamilo LMS Bug #1659 (Bug resolved): sessions and wiki
- When using sessions, the edition of the main page is quite disconcerting. Let's take an example :
- I modify the mai...
- 14:48 Chamilo LMS Bug #1653: sessions and learning path
- I was forgetting :
* In main/inc/lib/main_api.lib.php, line 2305 :
$sql = "SELECT visibility FROM $TABLE_ITEMPRO...
- 11:13 Chamilo LMS Bug #1653: sessions and learning path
- To control the visibility of the learning pathes :
* add a parameter in the function api_get_item_visibility (main/i...
- 11:08 Chamilo LMS Bug #1653: sessions and learning path
- To see the basis' learning path in the sessions :
In main/newscorm/learnpathList.class.php, line 48, replace
- 11:06 Chamilo LMS Bug #1653 (Bug resolved): sessions and learning path
- n a session, I can't see the learning pathes made in basis.
Also available in: Atom