Before the release of the beta of Chamilo 2.0 we will organize 10 Friday afternoon test sessions. Every week we will focus on a specific part of the software.
We will all meet at the IRC of Chamilo (http://www.chamilo.org/irc) to communicate and will use the issue tracker to report bugs and issues (http://support.chamilo.org). Each session will start at 13h and will stop at 15h (GMT+1).
For each part of the software that will be tested we will provide a list with “testable features”. That way we hope to offer a scenario/flow to accompany you during the test session and try to prevent that features remain untested. The list with features will be posted on the Chamilo 2.0 wiki each week (http://support.chamilo.org/projects/chamilo-20/wiki).
All testing will happen on the Chamilo 2.0 demo platform (http://demo2.chamilo.org). That way we can create, share and communicate on the same platform. Each week we will reinstall the demo2 test platform with the latest code. Don’t forget to re-register your account!
- Friday 12/March: Repository - part 1 (finished)
- Friday 19/March: Repository - part 2 (finished)
- Friday 26/March: Administration - part 1 (finished)
- Friday 02/April: Administration - part 2 (postponed)
- Friday 09/April: Courses - Part 1
- Friday 16/April: Courses - Part 2
- Friday 23/April: Profiler - Personal Messenger - Personal Calendar - Search Portal - Gradebook
- Friday 30/April: Forum - Wiki - Assessment - Survey
- Friday 07/May: Distribute - Linker - Alexia - Webconferencing - Reservations - Portfolios
- Friday 14/May: Final session!