From 30/05/2012 to 28/06/2012
- 11:47 Bug #5079: google docs: token revoked
- It should be possible to delete the user setting in the database repository_external_user_setting in one way or anoth...
- 10:12 Bug #5079 (New): google docs: token revoked
- As admin I added a developer key to activate the external repository Google Docs. I got this key via my personale go...
- 11:16 Bug #5082 (Bug resolved): google docs
- No issue anymore, the "extension=php_openssl.dll" needs to be enabled in the php.ini file.
- 11:09 Bug #5082 (Bug resolved): google docs
- I tried on a local installation, with the latest code, I inserted a developer key to activate google docs.
- 10:39 Bug #5080 (New): vimeo
- I can connect to the external repository Vimeo.
When I import Vimeo as a CO, I can edit it: when I delete the text ...
- 10:20 Bug #3990: flickr error
- Still the same problem: I can access the external repository Flickr, but when I click the tab Logintitle and I login ...
- 14:42 Support #1874 (Bug resolved): Flickr: shows images from unknown owner!
- 14:23 Support #1873 (Bug resolved): Picasa: shows images from unknown owner!
- 23:46 Bug #2285 (Bug resolved): error on connecting to google docs
- Resolved a long time ago.
Also available in: Atom