From 01/10/2009 to 30/10/2009
- 15:00 Feature #19: One to one chat
- Finished the chatting part
- 14:25 Bug #138 (Needs testing): Profile picture
- I think i've found the problem. It was checked with the use of mimetype checks. Some browsers have issues with this (...
- 14:19 Bug #138: Profile picture
- Believe it or not, i was able to upload your picture on your platform I'll check it out some more
- 14:12 Bug #138: Profile picture
- it's a *.jpg (i attached it)
i also attached a screenshot.
- 13:51 Bug #138: Profile picture
- I do not receive any error message when editing a user and adding a jpg
I even tried it for your account. Is it JPG ...
- 13:41 Bug #138: Profile picture
- Via Administration/Users/List/then choose a pen to change the account picture.
I just tried it again and it didn't a...
- 13:01 Bug #138 (Needs more info): Profile picture
- 12:48 Bug #138: Profile picture
- In which form did you try to add your picture? I can add a jpg in 'my account'
- 11:20 Bug #138 (Bug resolved): Profile picture
- doesn't accept a *.jpg. had to change it to *.png
- 13:30 Bug #136 (Needs testing): user import via csv : some issues
- 13:22 Bug #136: user import via csv : some issues
- I've solved this bug by adding the existing setting in the administration panel if the email of a user should be requ...
- 11:16 Bug #136 (Bug resolved): user import via csv : some issues
- here are some major drawbacks compared with the acual D1.8.6 upload :
field 'email' is now obligatory ... this rais...
- 08:30 Feature #19: One to one chat
- 11:59 Feature #19: One to one chat
- Added a basic one to one chat in, still needs some improvements
- 10:40 Feature #19 (Assigned): One to one chat
- 10:40 Feature #19 (Needs testing): One to one chat
- Fixed the buddylist to the latest code structure in
- 10:21 Feature #19 (Assigned): One to one chat
- Added the buddy list view to 'my account'
- 15:12 Feature #19 (Feature implemented): One to one chat
- In addition to the buddylist it would be nice if we could integrate a messaging platform between two users to have so...
Also available in: Atom