From 28/07/2013 to 26/08/2013
- 12:10 Bug #6608: wiki revert version: fatal error
- This is a recurring issue in most of the wiki complex display components. I resolved all of them.
- 12:02 Bug #6608: wiki revert version: fatal error
- 12:01 Bug #6608 (Bug resolved): wiki revert version: fatal error
- fatal error on wiki revert (in history page) (screenshot)...
- 11:56 Bug #6530: wiki history not working
- this ticket should be in the repository tracker, not the weblcms - my mistake
- 11:55 Bug #6530: wiki history not working
- 11:47 Bug #6607: wiki discuss: fatal error
file */repository/content_object/wiki/php/lib/complex_display/component/wiki_discuss.class.php* line *51*
- 10:54 Bug #6607 (Bug resolved): wiki discuss: fatal error
- when lcicking the discuss button on a wiki article:...
- 15:04 Bug #6584: Repository data managers get_content_object_publication_attributes inconsistent signature.
- this happens for every object in the repository - i guess the type is wrongly deduced
- 14:19 Bug #6584 (Bug resolved): Repository data managers get_content_object_publication_attributes inconsistent signature.
- when clicking on a calendar in the repo browser: php fatal error:...
- 22:02 Feature #6567 (New): Set quota rights per user group, setting repository rights
- If this is already possible, it is well hidden within the admin panel.
It would be eas in maintaing quota's if you c...
- 21:59 Feature #6566 (New): Publish or share category
- It would be interesting to be able to publish an entire category (including it's subcategories) to a course or share ...
- 15:06 Bug #6562 (Bug resolved): error when viewing an submission in the repository:
- PHP error when viewing an submission in the repository:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::fetchRow...
- 11:40 Bug #6542 (Bug resolved): message: content object deleted, but object was not deleted
- the recycle bin contains an appointment object, when deleting the object, the notification reports success, but the o...
- 11:31 Bug #6541 (Bug resolved): repostory: unlink objects failure
- when unlinking objects in the repository: "Your call to the method escape_column_name in repository\ColumnNameDataMan...
- 11:27 Bug #6530 (Bug resolved): wiki history not working
- when clicking the history tab on a wikipage, an error appears:
Illegal parameter passed to the DataManager :: retrie...
Also available in: Atom