From 04/07/2013 to 02/08/2013
- 11:12 Bug #6395 (Needs testing): Problem with path separator on Windows when importing ZIP file
- Fixed in LCMS 3.1 & 4
- 11:00 Bug #6395 (Needs testing): Problem with path separator on Windows when importing ZIP file
- When importing a ZIP file on Windows the path separators are not converted correctly.
Every file is imported in the ...
- 09:31 Usability #6290 (Bug resolved): duplicate: rename
- Tested this for complex content objects and normal content objects, seems to be working.
- 16:49 Feature #6371 (New): Convert underscores to spaces and decode URL-encoded filenames when uploading files/zips
- 16:28 Bug #3553 (Needs testing): importing zip-file
- Based on the fix for LCMS4 by Sven (see #6271).
Some minor changes were necessary:
* uses *Document* instead if *Fi...
- 10:49 Bug #6353 (Bug resolved): removing duplicated objects from repo
- 10:10 Bug #6353 (Needs testing): removing duplicated objects from repo
- There was a bug with the copied objects that were failed (cfr no (copy) was added to the title). These objects are co...
- 10:03 Usability #6290 (Needs testing): duplicate: rename
- 09:49 Usability #6290 (Needs more info): duplicate: rename
- Needed to clear the cache before updating the title of the content objects due to temporary file paths in the content...
- 15:04 Bug #6293 (Bug resolved): iframe
- I retested this just now. Works fine.
- 12:20 Usability #6290 (New): duplicate: rename
- Probably this is the behavior when multiple objects (children) are copied. I will check this out later.
- 11:12 Usability #6290: duplicate: rename
- It's resolved for complex content objects, but not for the simple ones such as pictures and document files
- 11:03 Usability #6290 (Needs testing): duplicate: rename
- Partially resolved.
When duplicating a picture, the word "Kopie" isn't added.
- 11:10 Bug #6353 (Bug resolved): removing duplicated objects from repo
- It's impossible to remove duplicated objects from the repository.
Removing only worked with complex objects where ...
- 10:57 Bug #6271: zip file with accents
- I just tested it as a teacher, with a zip file created by Windows7. It worked fine.
- 08:57 Bug #6271: zip file with accents
- Minor fix for categories in
- 07:48 Bug #6271 (Needs testing): zip file with accents
- I found a possible solution for this in
Also available in: Atom