From 04/06/2013 to 03/07/2013
- 10:43 Usability #6290 (Bug resolved): duplicate: rename
- 10:36 Bug #6288 (Bug resolved): Feedback CO not removable
- 10:35 Bug #6287 (Bug resolved): Export category error
- 16:36 Bug #6293: iframe
- I tested as a teacher. I can paste the iframe in the source code of the editor, but when I close the CO and open it ...
- 11:23 Bug #6293 (Needs more info): iframe
- I tried it myself and it seems to be working. How are you testing? With which role (teacher / student / admin)?
- 15:42 Usability #6292: youtube content object visible even when connector isn't activated
- The system currently does not allow to disable content object types depending on the availability of the external rep...
- 12:19 Bug #6294 (Needs more info): Document
- The use of the document content object as-is should be replaced by the file / page / webpage content objects which so...
- 10:33 Usability #6290 (Needs testing): duplicate: rename
- Fixed this in
- 09:03 Bug #6288 (Needs testing): Feedback CO not removable
- Fixed this in
- 08:47 Bug #6287 (Needs testing): Export category error
- 16:30 Bug #6291 (Needs testing): Document
- Due to a new id variable that was added, the object could not be deleted anymore.
Fixed this in
- 14:41 Bug #6291: Document
- 13:25 Bug #6291 (Needs testing): Document
- When changing documents with objects included, (image), the include list is not updated, only when adding an image th...
- 14:40 Bug #6294: Document
- 14:29 Bug #6294 (Needs more info): Document
- Copy of document with included objects, (images, flash files etc.) is not correct. The include list correct but the u...
- 14:27 Bug #6293 (Bug resolved): iframe
- I can add an iframe in the CKeditor, but after saving the CO, the iframe isn't visible.
- 14:05 Usability #6292 (New): youtube content object visible even when connector isn't activated
in CKeditor: I select the icon Content Object
I see tree tabs: create - browse - import
I click "import...
- 13:14 Bug #5721 (Bug resolved): Document including objects
- Is fixed in LCMS 3 (commit #dabe626 and #e2f1b59 chamilo/chamilo-repository)
- 13:12 Usability #6290 (Bug resolved): duplicate: rename
- when duplicating a CO, there is no renaming. So it is not clear what CO belongs to another one (e.g. questions in an...
- 12:43 Bug #6288: Feedback CO not removable
- It's not possible to remove a feedback CO, the recycle bin cannot be emptied.
- 12:41 Bug #6288 (Bug resolved): Feedback CO not removable
- 11:27 Bug #6287 (Bug resolved): Export category error
- After clicking "Export category" in the repository:
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'alias_...
- 11:07 Bug #6271: zip file with accents
- same issue when zip is created with 7-zip
- 19:21 Bug #6271 (Needs testing): zip file with accents
- see also bug #3553
same issue in LCMS 4 :
- élève is imported as l
- unità is imported as unit
no extension ...
- 13:46 Bug #6197 (New): package manager: configureren welke co's actief moeten zijn gaat niet
- Fatal error: Class 'repository\content_object\survey\ContentObjectRemover' not found in /var/www/local/default/chamil...
Also available in: Atom