From 30/05/2012 to 28/06/2012
- 16:01 Bug #5086 (Needs more info): ckeditor: problems with embedded content objects
- The possibility of embedding content objects in a new object such as an announcements leads to some problems with par...
- 15:02 Usability #5085 (New): On creating any object: top part of description field is not clickable
- A user sees no effect when clicking in the top part of the description field . This gives the faulty impression that ...
- 11:50 Usability #5083 (New): restore from wastebasket limited to objects
- Its is now possible to delete a category including all objects in the category and all its subcategories.
- 10:44 Usability #5081 (New): repository/ category manager: left menu part unneccessary
- When selecting the category manager, the left menu (with search & filters) is still accessible (though it has no impa...
- 14:26 Bug #5077 (New): Repository: search; remarks on search logic
- Preceding and tailing blanks can seriously impact the results when search from the second tab (the advanced search): ...
- 19:02 Bug #5068: SCORM
- after deinstalling RealPlayer, audio and YouTube work fine in the SCORM package in Firefox 13.0.1 too. Only remark I...
- 18:51 Bug #5068: SCORM
- in Google Chrome, no problems with the audio files and the embedded YouTube. In Firefox 13.0.1 this doesn't work.
- 15:44 Bug #5068 (Bug resolved): SCORM
- I can import SCORM in the repository and publish it in my course.
When I view it in my course, I get a message:_ LMS...
- 16:20 Feature #4975 (Feature implemented): LCMS Connect 3: No SCORM import
- Thx Stefaan!
- 15:34 Feature #4975 (Needs testing): LCMS Connect 3: No SCORM import
- SCORM import reenabled! Please test!
- 15:26 Bug #4948 (Needs testing): ckeditor doesn't work properly in internet explorer 9
This should be fixed. Can you retest please?
- 15:16 Bug #5066 (New): Fatal error when trying to import templates through administration
- Fatal error: Cannot instantiate abstract class repository\ContentObjectImportForm in C:\wamp\www\dev-clone\repository...
- 15:13 Bug #5064 (Bug resolved): User gets redirected to wrong page in Lynx application
- When a user wants to switch to the second or last page, he gets redirected to the home page.
- 15:13 Bug #5063 (Assigned): Fatal error when browing reporting tab in Administration
- PHP Fatal error: Cannot instantiate abstract class repository\\ContentObjectImportForm in /var/www/html/migration/ch...
- 15:12 Bug #5062 (Bug resolved): User sees wrong number of items in doubles viewer
- 14:31 Bug #5061 (Bug resolved): Fatal error when searching with Gallery view enabled
- Repository > Click "Gallery"
Now do a search with the advanced_filter_search tab:
Fatal error: Call to a member...
- 14:13 Bug #4986 (Bug resolved): Browser - bug when clicking on an icon
- 09:48 Bug #4986 (Needs testing): Browser - bug when clicking on an icon
- Corrections made (link remains the same, with  included). Please retest.
- 11:07 Bug #2779: IE7 menu dropdowns in aqua
- No longer an issue in IE9
- 10:59 Usability #5051 (Feature implemented): 'My views' tab and its use in the repository
- see issue 5013
- 10:55 Bug #3553 (New): importing zip-file
- In the current c3 dev version, this doesn't work.
When I upload the zipped file with two files : élèves.docx and lég...
- 10:11 Bug #4976: LCMS Connect 3: Impossible to delete a scorm-item
- Fatal error: Call to a member function get_owner_id() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\chamilo-work\repository\php\lib\...
- 16:00 Usability #5051 (New): 'My views' tab and its use in the repository
- There are serious usability problems here.
Whereas a defined view in Chamilo 2 could be used straight from the dropd...
- 14:44 Usability #5048 (New): Order of objects in standard view
- I wonder what the logic (if any) is behind the standard order of objects in the list of objects in the repository. It...
- 21:18 Bug #4946 (Bug resolved): Calendar: Repeating frequency -> no calendar view
- Fixed in latest code.
- 15:48 Bug #5038 (Bug resolved): Navigation problems when sharing with platformgroups
- Try the following to understand the issue:
1. Create 2 main platform groups (under the root) with each one subgrou...
- 14:42 Feature #3100 (Needs more info): user quota
Is your question still valid with the new quota manager?
- 14:38 Feature #2798 (Bug resolved): repo: unlink & delete
- Is now possible with category delete ..
- 14:37 Feature #814 (Bug resolved): How to see files (or object) that have been shared ?
- 14:33 Feature #2708 (Bug resolved): Block to display external widgets
- 14:33 Feature #3033 (Bug resolved): content object: collapse add attachement
- 14:33 Feature #2031 (Bug resolved): when using LDAP, an empty record is written in the user table
- 14:19 Usability #1813 (Bug resolved): installation of content objects
- Is now possible during the installation.
- 14:18 Usability #1113 (Bug resolved): Total number of repository objects not shown
- Implemented in C3 Connect
- 10:29 Bug #4945 (New): Viewing a document in the Repository gives html link, not the content
- 09:52 Bug #4942 (Bug resolved): Leegmaken prullenbak
- I can't reproduce this bug anymore.
Hopefully an only-once problem :-)
- 15:54 Bug #4588: When sharing objects, other users are able to delete all publications of these objects
- Retested this issue. Still is the case. For example: When you share a published Blog with another user, this user is ...
- 15:46 Bug #3875: Images linked in assessments don't display in preview
- Hasn't been resolved yet. Images still aren't shown in the preview
- 14:29 Bug #4917 (Bug resolved): impossible to publish in course
- Resolved! Thanks!
- 13:50 Bug #4917 (Needs testing): impossible to publish in course
- 14:27 Bug #4907 (Bug resolved): sharing
- Works perfectly! Thanks!
- 14:02 Feature #2031: when using LDAP, an empty record is written in the user table
- Stefaan Vanbillemont wrote:
> Can you please retest please?
Issue has been solved. Case closed!
- 14:00 Bug #4933 (Bug resolved): Every user can publish system announcements
- 13:02 Bug #3866 (Feature implemented): Learning path item viewer is not implemented
- 12:17 Bug #4959 (New): importTypeYouTube
- it works! Thanks!
For the integration in a CO type Document:
mild suggestion: in comparison with the old CKedit...
- 11:35 Bug #2309 (Bug resolved): error on compare of selected wiki page versions
- Works like a charm :-)
- 10:46 Bug #2309 (Needs testing): error on compare of selected wiki page versions
- Corrections made. Please retest.
- 11:11 Bug #3598 (Bug resolved): assessment match question remove option bug
- 11:07 Bug #3212 (Bug resolved): Error when browsing to the BigBlueButton ext. Repository
- 11:01 Bug #2736 (Needs testing): Action bar content doesn't scale to browser window in chrome
- It seems to be OK now, please retest.
- 11:00 Bug #2779 (Needs more info): IE7 menu dropdowns in aqua
- Is this still an issue?
- 10:54 Bug #2735 (Bug resolved): Better PHP5.3 support in MDB2
- 23:53 Bug #4996: CK-editor sourcecode problem
- Small addition: <p> tags are added for regular returns (= new paragraph), <br /> tags are added for line feeds (= new...
- 16:24 Bug #4996 (Needs more info): CK-editor sourcecode problem
- This is automated behavior from the front design of ckeditor to add paragraph tags for each line.
- 23:48 Feature #2406 (Bug resolved): Document type previews
- 23:44 Usability #1617 (Feature implemented): editor - import multimedia
- Issue no longer relevant with the new content object integration for CKEditor
- 23:32 Bug #4959 (Needs more info): importTypeYouTube
- Sounds like a configuration error on the test-platform? Was the YouTube object installed and is it active?
- 22:52 Bug #4990: Latex code insertion
- Perhaps in the future it is better to search for a solution which is not depending on a third party like a public ser...
- 22:24 Bug #4990 (Bug resolved): Latex code insertion
- Correct the public server generating the images based on latex code is back online. It probably was a temporarly prob...
- 16:22 Bug #4990 (Needs testing): Latex code insertion
- This seems to be working again. Retest this please?
- 22:26 Bug #5011 (Bug resolved): Latex code problem
- It seems there was a temporarily problem with the public server generating images out of LATEX code. The server is ba...
- 16:21 Bug #5011 (Needs testing): Latex code problem
- This seems to be working on the dev code. Retest this please?
- 22:18 Bug #4945: Viewing a document in the Repository gives html link, not the content
- I think this is a major drawback of the use of chamilo documents. I was a huge fan of the integrated document creatin...
- 16:27 Bug #4945 (Needs more info): Viewing a document in the Repository gives html link, not the content
- This is new behavior in chamilo 3. The documents are only shown in learning paths. You should ask the author of this ...
- 16:41 Bug #3073 (Bug resolved): missing application.js file
- 16:33 Feature #2031 (Needs more info): when using LDAP, an empty record is written in the user table
- Can you please retest please?
- 16:29 Bug #4942 (Needs testing): Leegmaken prullenbak
- I could not reproduce this bug with latest dev code.
- 16:28 Bug #4907 (Needs testing): sharing
- This seems to be working with latest code. Can this be retested or more information provided to reproduce this bug?
- 16:14 Bug #3935 (Feature implemented): Forum builder: add new forum with dropdown - fatal error
- 15:52 Bug #4933 (Needs testing): Every user can publish system announcements
- Fixed in latest version
- 15:47 Bug #4946 (Needs testing): Calendar: Repeating frequency -> no calendar view
- This should be fixed in the latest version.
- 15:41 Bug #4983 (Feature implemented): LCMS Connect 3: error when creating assessment
- 15:30 Bug #4983 (Needs testing): LCMS Connect 3: error when creating assessment
- Fixed in dev
- 11:48 Bug #5013 (New): tabs in Repository
- At the moment, there are 4 tabs in the Repository.
1. Repository (with search function in action bar): this function...
- 11:40 Bug #4930: importeren cpo
- After importing CPO from desiderius platform, no content objects are imported/visible.
- 11:17 Usability #4934: Wissen categorieën met inhoud
- Deleting categories with the new *impact_view* function works only with the red "Delete" icon, not with the drop-down...
- 10:55 Bug #4942: Leegmaken prullenbak
- When emptying the recycle bin, the following message appears:
The system can not connect to the database. If you are...
- 16:01 Bug #5011 (Bug resolved): Latex code problem
- It seems that when i input a latex code the code won't generate a preview nor an object.
- 15:59 Bug #5010 (New): Hotspot question image error
- When you have made a hotspot question and want to re-edit the picture, it seems not to be possible to do this.
- 15:54 Bug #5009 (Needs testing): Imported file doesn't show in the repository
- When you import a document, like a .jpg. in the repository it doesn't show up in the list.
When trying to import the...
- 15:49 Bug #5006 (Bug resolved): Repository Export pulldown list problem
- In the repository when you have selected objects, learning paths, etc and want to export these by using the pulldown ...
- 15:35 Feature #5001 (New): Possibilities for Visal code
- Would it be possible to add a feature that makes it possible to leave the Visual code (in course) open. Now it is req...
- 15:22 Bug #4996 (Needs more info): CK-editor sourcecode problem
- When making/designing a document with the editor and you switch to 'source', then back and then 'source' again, the e...
- 14:56 Bug #4992 (New): Link to image in template
- When a template, with an image, is copied to the user repôsitory, both the image and the template are copied to this ...
- 14:37 Bug #4990 (Bug resolved): Latex code insertion
- Apparantly the server converting the latex code to an image is down. Don't know if this is a temporary issue.
- 14:25 Usability #4989 (New): use of doubles
- What is the use of doubles?
Chamilo finds the doubles but offers no further functionality (delete, merge, ...)
- 14:16 Bug #4986 (Bug resolved): Browser - bug when clicking on an icon
- When clicking an icon the repository browser you get an empty list instead of a filtered list.
The problem is in the...
- 13:51 Usability #4984 (New): Versions - exporting a versioned object to CPO breaks versioning
- If you export an object with different versions, the resulting @content_object.xml@ file in the CPO archive contains ...
- 13:47 Bug #4983 (Feature implemented): LCMS Connect 3: error when creating assessment
- When creating an assessment, I can't set a limited number of questions per page (see screenshot): although I put '1' ...
- 13:26 Bug #4981 (Bug resolved): Versions - error when deleting most recent version
- When you have different versions of an object and delete the most recent version, you get an error (blank screen). Wh...
- 13:23 Bug #4980 (New): couldn't get my videos in youtube/vimeo external repository (only public files)
- Couldn't get 'my videos' in youtube/vimeo external repository. Only public files were showing.
Maybe I didn't config...
- 13:09 Bug #4977 (Bug resolved): Repository - export document selection doesn't work
- 13:07 Bug #4976 (New): LCMS Connect 3: Impossible to delete a scorm-item
- When creating a SCORM-item in the repository, you cannot delete it afterwards: a blank screen is shown when trying to...
- 13:04 Feature #4975 (Feature implemented): LCMS Connect 3: No SCORM import
- Impossible to upload a SCORM file when using the 'Import' function in the repository: SCORM option is not available.
- 12:58 Feature #4972: Viewer - no publish button in content object viewer
- There should be a publish button on the tool bar when viewing the content object.
- 12:56 Feature #4972 (New): Viewer - no publish button in content object viewer
- There should be a publish button on the tool bar when viewing the content object.
!Repository - viewer - publish but...
- 12:42 Usability #4968 (New): GeoLocation tool - mouse scroll wheel scrolls both map and page
- This can be fixed by canceling event bubbling of the scroll event
"Google Maps API":http://googlemapsapi.blogspot.be...
- 11:49 Bug #4962 (New): Home page>new tab>browser objects focus back to home
- On secondary tab;
both personal calendar in month view as in day view > browse button next or previous month/day
- 11:47 Usability #4961 (New): Quota increase request unclear
- It is not clear how much extra space one requests: MB or GB (or other)
In the description of the pending requests it...
- 11:43 Bug #4959 (New): importTypeYouTube
- importing a youtube via importtypeyoutube : I have to add the link of the youtube movie, but I get an error message: ...
- 11:37 Bug #4958 (New): chamilo lcms 2 document shows css as plain text after editing
- upload attached cpo and edit document 'Theorie swot analyse' if you simply add a bit of text and save de document. th...
- 11:18 Bug #4955: Repository - share - rights - copy not in selection frame
- Is a usability question:
CopyRight should be meant to mean 'copy right', but as a simple user I interpreted this a...
- 11:13 Bug #4955 (New): Repository - share - rights - copy not in selection frame
- 11:09 Translations #4954 (New): Repository - share - rights
- 10:56 Bug #4951 (New): No browse button in compatibility mode in internet explorer
- No browse button in compatibility mode in internet explorer
- 10:48 Bug #4948 (Needs testing): ckeditor doesn't work properly in internet explorer 9
- ckeditor doesn't work properly in internet explorer 9
- 10:47 Translations #4941: Translate English>Dutch: gedeelde content browser > copyselected
- versie backlog toegevoegd
- 10:31 Translations #4941 (New): Translate English>Dutch: gedeelde content browser > copyselected
- Repository>Shared objects>Select item
In the menu select all> see printscreen.
copyselected --> kopieer selectie
- 10:46 Bug #4946 (Bug resolved): Calendar: Repeating frequency -> no calendar view
- Course = English
Usersettings = Dutch
after adding a Repeating frequency (all types), no calendar view. List and ...
- 10:46 Bug #4945 (Bug resolved): Viewing a document in the Repository gives html link, not the content
- Viewing a document (without attachment) in the Repository gives a html link, not the content itself.
- 10:32 Bug #4942 (Bug resolved): Leegmaken prullenbak
- Bij het leegmaken van de prullenbak verschijnt de melding: The system can not connect to the database. If you are ins...
- 10:27 Usability #4934: Wissen categorieën met inhoud
- Suggestie na bespreking met Koen/Anneleen: In uitrolmenu mag "verwijder lege categorie(ën)" staan ipv "verwijder".
- 10:13 Usability #4934 (New): Wissen categorieën met inhoud
- Het wissen van een categorie met inhoud dmv rood kruis icoon werkt perfect: de waarschuwing verschijnt, na aanvinken ...
- 10:27 Translations #4940 (New): repository - delete categories - 'deleteCategoryConfirm'
- 10:19 Translations #4936 (New): Repository - delete category - 'accept impact'
- 10:00 Bug #4933 (Bug resolved): Every user can publish system announcements
- Every user can publish system announcements: students, teachers can create system announcements in the repository and...
- 09:49 Bug #4930 (New): importeren cpo
- cpo uit desiderius geïmporteerd: niets verschijnt
- 09:37 Translations #4927 (New): vertalingquotapagina
- Nog vertalingen op quotapagina
- 18:40 Bug #4917 (Bug resolved): impossible to publish in course
- for the moment it is impossible to publish a CO from the repository in a course (as course manager): the course isn'...
- 16:54 Feature #711 (Bug resolved): recycle bin for categories?
- it is now possible to delete categories and its content
- 16:49 Usability #1916 (Bug resolved): Icon descriptions should be visible all the time
- 16:49 Usability #2022 (Bug resolved): multiple select boxes
- 16:47 Usability #3244 (Bug resolved): Download when exporting to CPO is not clear
- Import/export framework completely reworked!
- 14:38 Bug #4913 (New): CPO import
- I imported a CPO of my Repository (C3) in the repository of another account in C3. I get a blanc screen and only a p...
- 11:07 Bug #4907 (Bug resolved): sharing
- it's impossible to share a content object from the repository. I get an error message "ObjectNotShared"
- 10:53 Bug #4891 (New): LCMS Connect 3: Quick feedback unlink not working
- When unlinking a quick feedback it's not unlinked in the course, the QF is still visible.
- 09:57 Bug #4887 (New): LCMS Connect 3: Import of filenames not always correct
Create a document in a course > Documents, add the jpg, png, docx or pdf (in attachment) as attachment t...
- 15:24 Bug #4873 (New): LCMS Connect 3: linking external repositories
- I've installed the dev but can't link external repositories.
Printscreen of error is attached.
Also available in: Atom