From 06/09/2011 to 05/10/2011
- 14:20 Bug #3957: builders give you the possibility to create content objects that are not active
- I partially fixed this bug: there is a check now to see if the co is active before it is displayed in the list
- 14:08 Bug #3957 (New): builders give you the possibility to create content objects that are not active
- e.g. if you make "fill in the blanks question" inactive, it will still be shown in the list
- 10:45 Bug #3935 (Feature implemented): Forum builder: add new forum with dropdown - fatal error
- in builder forum selecteren in dropdown geeft fatal error
op icoon klikken geeft geen fout
Fatal error: Call to...
- 14:36 Bug #3913 (New): Error when Importing assessment with question types other than Open quesion
- When importing an assessment which contains questions types other than an open question the following error is genera...
- 09:35 Feature #3890 (New): import/export calendar_event
- In import/Export function of the Maintenance tool of weblcms implement import/export of the calendar event
- 18:16 Bug #3879 (Bug resolved): Importing Hot Potatoes - wrong category
- When importing hot potatoes and selecting a category, the hotpots are always imported in the Repository root folder, ...
Also available in: Atom