From 18/08/2011 to 16/09/2011
- 09:35 Feature #3890 (New): import/export calendar_event
- In import/Export function of the Maintenance tool of weblcms implement import/export of the calendar event
- 18:16 Bug #3879 (Bug resolved): Importing Hot Potatoes - wrong category
- When importing hot potatoes and selecting a category, the hotpots are always imported in the Repository root folder, ...
- 15:12 Bug #3875 (New): Images linked in assessments don't display in preview
- The assessments link to images by using a link to "core.php?application=repository&go=document_downloader&display=1&o...
- 13:32 Feature #3869 (New): embedding widget in content object
- It's impossible to add a widget to the CKeditor by pasting the code in the source code
This is the code:
- 17:21 Bug #3866 (New): Learning path item viewer is not implemented
- 17:21 Bug #3866 (Feature implemented): Learning path item viewer is not implemented
- 16:36 Bug #3866 (Feature implemented): Learning path item viewer is not implemented
- 10:58 Bug #3841 (Bug resolved): Youtube error upon creation when no extrenal object is selected
- 10:43 Bug #3841 (Bug resolved): Youtube error upon creation when no extrenal object is selected
- Fatal error: Call to a member function get_instance_type() on a non-object in /var/www/pointcarre2_test/PILOT/reposit...
- 16:26 Bug #3822 (Bug resolved): uploading 1 hot potatoes exercise
- installation: local latest stable code
There should be a message for the user that every hot potatoes exercise ha...
- 15:52 Bug #3796 (Feature implemented): fatal error when moving several content objects to another parent in learning path
- 15:17 Bug #3796 (Needs testing): fatal error when moving several content objects to another parent in learning path
- Fixed on stable
- 13:05 Bug #3812 (Bug resolved): Youtube object creation: Browse youtube.com reports the Zend Exception:
- Zend_Exception: File "Zend/Gdata/Media/Extension/VideoQuery.php" does not exist or class "Zend_Gdata_Media_Extension_...
- 12:03 Bug #3807 (Bug resolved): Hotspot Question creation form does not show the Upload button
- The browsers where the upload button is not shown:
- chromium 12.0.742.112 (90304) Ubuntu 11.04
- Firefox 6.0
Also available in: Atom