From 14/03/2011 to 12/04/2011
- 10:55 Bug #3254 (Bug resolved): Learning path item prerequisites builder
- Learning path item prerequisites builder conflicts when there are more than 1 tab open with prerequisites builder.Bec...
- 10:13 Feature #2801 (Assigned): Courses: not able to unsubscribe platform groups
- 08:44 Bug #3229: Error when clicking 'Browse templates' in the Repository
- template browser simply doesn't work (anymore), no error's ... but also no templates
- 10:43 Bug #3229 (Assigned): Error when clicking 'Browse templates' in the Repository
- 10:41 Bug #3205 (Needs testing): Database error in Repository > Browser > Viewer (dev)
- fixed when solving bug #2984 (same error in background)
- 10:39 Bug #3205 (Assigned): Database error in Repository > Browser > Viewer (dev)
- 14:41 Bug #3248 (Bug resolved): Handbook-topic Content Object: CKEditor broken
- textfield for "text" not visible
only broken on DEV, not on STABLE
handbook-topic folder identical on DEV and STABL...
- 13:04 Feature #2913 (New): My Publications: actions on multiple objects
- Impossible to fix in the current code implementation.
Since the table is constructed in a weird way (not a 1-1 map...
- 08:22 Feature #2913 (Assigned): My Publications: actions on multiple objects
- 12:57 Bug #3228 (Needs testing): Next pages of My Publications empty
- removed array_splice -> fixed the problem.
- 08:23 Bug #3228 (Assigned): Next pages of My Publications empty
- 11:08 Usability #3244 (Bug resolved): Download when exporting to CPO is not clear
- When you export objects from the repository you get a message-like-baloon with the download link. A button instead of...
- 21:00 Bug #3229 (Bug resolved): Error when clicking 'Browse templates' in the Repository
- Fatal error: Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::fetchRow() in /var/www/chamilo/repository/php/lib/data_manager/data...
- 20:56 Bug #3228 (Bug resolved): Next pages of My Publications empty
- When viewing "My publications" in the Repository and going to the next page, for example page 2/3,
the list is empty.
- 10:42 Feature #3223 (New): no object titles when you make a publication in the repository
- When you select one or more (simple or complex) objects in the repository for publication, you do not see the object-...
- 18:18 Bug #3213 (Bug resolved): Error when creating a new BigBlueButton meeting
- When clicking the 'CreateMeeting' button in the Repository > External Repos. > BigBlueButton (Create tab):
- 18:15 Bug #3212 (Bug resolved): Error when browsing to the BigBlueButton ext. Repository
- When clicking the 'Browse' tab in the Repository > External Repository > BigBlueButton:
Fatal error: Call to undef...
- 17:17 Bug #3211 (Bug resolved): Error when viewing a learning path item with prerequisites
- Error when viewing a learning_path item with prerequisites
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /var...
- 15:13 Bug #2672 (Assigned): hot potatoes in learning path
- 15:13 Bug #2672: hot potatoes in learning path
- Retested this in latest stable code, problem remains!
- 15:10 Bug #2471: SCORM Captivate
I imported this SCORM package, run the assessment but afterwards I get no score. My progress is 100%, but...
- 15:01 Bug #2738 (Bug resolved): A wrong version number was set when importing a SCORM package
- 15:00 Bug #3079 (Bug resolved): Error when initializing a SCORM package
- 13:58 Bug #2174 (Feature implemented): Repository - Version quota empty
- Closed because version quota is no longer a feature in C2.
- 13:52 Bug #3125: home page corrupt
- I now removed the Twitter search block from the homepage. Can you retest?
- 09:17 Bug #3205 (Bug resolved): Database error in Repository > Browser > Viewer (dev)
- When opening a repository object in the repository (viewer) we get an MDB2 error:
Supplying an offset without a limi...
- 15:39 Bug #1927 (Needs testing): Error message in learning path with uploaded SCORM
- 15:38 Bug #2471 (Needs testing): SCORM Captivate
- 15:37 Bug #3079 (Needs testing): Error when initializing a SCORM package
- 15:28 Bug #3079 (Feature implemented): Error when initializing a SCORM package
- 15:36 Bug #2738 (Needs testing): A wrong version number was set when importing a SCORM package
- 11:42 Feature #1526 (Bug resolved): lay-out repository gets messed up
- 09:23 Bug #3193: Upload of image fails
- This seems to be working on a local installation. We should check the specific installation.
- 09:21 Bug #3193 (Feature implemented): Upload of image fails
- I've tried uploading this particular image 3 times now, and the upload keeps failing with no other message than "Cont...
- 11:52 Bug #1927: Error message in learning path with uploaded SCORM
- I've pushed to patch of the issue #2471.
- 11:51 Bug #2471: SCORM Captivate
- Patch committed and pushed
- 11:44 Bug #2738: A wrong version number was set when importing a SCORM package
- Patch added and pushed.
- 11:41 Bug #3079: Error when initializing a SCORM package
- 20:58 Refactoring #3169 (Feature implemented): metadata and contextlinker
- metadata and contextlinker will change from webapplications to coreapplications and more closely integrated in the re...
- 17:16 Bug #3131 (Needs more info): Description field is missing when platform language is dutch
- Tested with dutch language, test ok!
- 08:22 Bug #3131 (Needs testing): Description field is missing when platform language is dutch
- 14:54 Feature #2913: My Publications: actions on multiple objects
- multiple delete of publications should be possible ..
- 14:22 Usability #2022: multiple select boxes
- Recycle bin: implemented
- 14:21 Usability #2022: multiple select boxes
- It appears that lay-out also gets scrambled when the categories to the left have long names (scroll bar missing)
- 14:09 Feature #1519: CK-editor: platform setting
- configuration files per package should solve this issue. We discussed this on the code sprint (March 2011).
- 14:07 Feature #1522 (Feature implemented): no number indication next to shared objects
- We removed these indicators because of performance problems ..
- 14:06 Feature #1526 (Needs testing): lay-out repository gets messed up
- This should be fixed already .. can you retest?
- 14:05 Feature #1527 (Feature implemented): possibility bto remove doubles
- this should be in the stable already
- 13:36 Bug #2914 (Feature implemented): fatal error on opening 'documents' in repo
- 09:04 Bug #3165 (Feature implemented): user view - blank screen
- Your platform should be updated then. Will probably happen on monday.
- 17:10 Bug #3165 (Feature implemented): user view - blank screen
- Platform: bones.hogent.be
After creating a "user view" and clicking on it (in the Repository) we get a blank scree...
- 16:23 Feature #3160: Global search in the repository
- An odd detail on this: the autocomplete in the search box DOES do a global search, but the actual search function doe...
- 15:02 Feature #3160 (New): Global search in the repository
- The current search function only searches inside the current category, which is not really useful unless you make a g...
- 16:06 Feature #3159 (Rejected - Abandoned): List all assessment question types
- You can make seperate user views which are filters on multiple content objects.
- 14:59 Feature #3159 (Rejected - Abandoned): List all assessment question types
- There is no way to filter the repository's object listing to view all question types. Viewing the separate question t...
- 08:43 Bug #3153 (Bug resolved): Ckeditor: Tabbing
- When tabbing in the fullscreen ckeditor you get a very weird screen and can not close the fullscreen anymore.
- 08:42 Feature #3152 (Bug resolved): CkEditor: Indentation
- Add additional plugins which make it possible to ident in the fckeditor.
- 15:22 Feature #3126: re-use and use
- In many cases I only want another user to reuse my CO and not give this person the option to use my original.
- 15:15 Feature #3126: re-use and use
- Why? If the (re)user does not want to apply any changes, there is no data duplication. In the other case there will b...
- 14:39 Bug #3131 (Bug resolved): Description field is missing when platform language is dutch
Error: editor.lang.chamiloflashvideo is undefined
Source File: http://192.168.0.195/chamilo/common/librar...
- 14:04 Feature #3126 (Bug resolved): re-use and use
- Re-use rights shouldn't automatically incorporate use rights.
These are seperate settings.
- 14:02 Bug #3125 (Bug resolved): home page corrupt
- installation: bones.hogent.be/perspectief
Failed to load "twitter_search" block ==> my home page is corrupt
- 13:33 Bug #3124 (Bug resolved): browse templates
- Following error message when I click browse templates after copying a portfolio to templates:
Fatal error: Call to u...
- 13:10 Bug #2672: hot potatoes in learning path
- Attached you find the zip file with a hot potatoes exercise and a picture. I can upload it in the repository, but wh...
- 11:09 Bug #2340 (Feature implemented): forum in repo: metadata error
- Should be tested with the new system.
- 13:35 Bug #2672 (Needs testing): hot potatoes in learning path
- I think this will be fixed with the learning path builder because hotpotatoes are always connected through a learning...
- 10:33 Bug #2899 (Bug resolved): adding portfolio
- 10:32 Bug #2959 (Bug resolved): portfolio
- 16:52 Feature #3100: user quota
- You are probably right Sven. the name of the tool is not that important, I just keep calling it "dropbox" because tha...
- 16:13 Feature #3100: user quota
- It's quite simple, what nathalie means is actually the description of an assignment tool, not the dropbox tool. But a...
- 13:30 Feature #3100: user quota
- Actually, the unpublishing and deleting is rather easily fixable. If people want to edit the content object linked to...
- 12:48 Feature #3100: user quota
- I agree that messing with the repository quota and programming exceptions to the system is not a good idea.
I do l...
- 11:51 Feature #3109 (New): content object: add the possibitly to add thumbnails
- For all content objects add a field to attach a thumbnail.
- 08:28 Bug #2899 (Needs testing): adding portfolio
- This is fixed in latest code
- 15:41 Usability #3105: remember hide/show action bar
- We already have some kind of memory function with ajax for the side menus so i think this functionality can be reused...
- 15:40 Usability #3105 (New): remember hide/show action bar
- when a user hides the actionbar it re-appears automatically with every page request.
the status hidden/visible shoul...
- 15:36 Bug #2959 (Needs testing): portfolio
- 15:35 Bug #2959: portfolio
- I already fixed this bug for the learning path, portfolio and handbook item on the stable repositories
- 15:34 Bug #2959: portfolio
- this is def. a bug in the repoviewer where the behaviour is different when you choose a co-type from the dropdown lis...
- 09:40 Feature #3102 (New): Add support for OGP
- Add support for OGP - http://ogp.me/ - to allow integration of Chamilo resources into other applications.
- 09:39 Feature #3101 (New): Add support for oembed
- Add support for oembed - http://oembed.com/ - to allow integration of Chamilo resources outside of Chamilo.
- 08:42 Feature #3100: user quota
- Just my 2 cents:
* Implementing an option to circumvent storage quota (there effictively no longer is a database quo...
- 08:15 Feature #3100: user quota
- Then i think we need a dropbox tool without the use of content objects.
- 21:59 Feature #3100: user quota
- allowing every user to add 10MB to their quotum once a day is not workable either and is just as vulnerable to abuse....
- 18:30 Feature #3100: user quota
- How can you make the difference when a document is created for the dropbox, or for something else when it is created ...
- 16:27 Feature #3100: user quota
- in our case a button to request more quota is not an option as we don't have people available 24/7 to grant those req...
- 15:53 Feature #3100: user quota
- Quota have been built for a reason and should not be dismissed for one specific use case. We should better invest tim...
- 15:51 Feature #3100 (Needs more info): user quota
- there is a possible problem with the user quota:
Students may be required to publish assignments, papers, ... in the...
- 16:42 Usability #3098 (New): metadata usability
- when metadata is moved to the core and will be used through the repository, the usability will automatically improve....
- 16:38 Usability #3097 (New): contextlinker form
- the contextlinker form needs to be made more userfriendly (too much clicking for the moment & confusing)
- 16:36 Bug #3096 (Feature implemented): contextlinker: delete co
- when a co is deleted the context links should be deleted too.
this can only be implemented once contextlinker is mov...
- 16:32 Usability #3095 (New): context linker: show original
- when making an alternative through the context linker, the user should be able to see the content of the original co
- 16:30 Feature #3093 (New): handbook import/export
- handbook import and export is handled by classes in the handbook app since there is no system to extend the repositor...
- 11:46 Usability #3071: Course:when created courses may not be visible
- If fines with that I defaulted that to "view course" for the moment as this is the natural path - create a course, mo...
Also available in: Atom