From 28/02/2011 to 29/03/2011
- 17:10 Bug #3165 (Feature implemented): user view - blank screen
- Platform: bones.hogent.be
After creating a "user view" and clicking on it (in the Repository) we get a blank scree...
- 16:23 Feature #3160: Global search in the repository
- An odd detail on this: the autocomplete in the search box DOES do a global search, but the actual search function doe...
- 15:02 Feature #3160 (New): Global search in the repository
- The current search function only searches inside the current category, which is not really useful unless you make a g...
- 16:06 Feature #3159 (Rejected - Abandoned): List all assessment question types
- You can make seperate user views which are filters on multiple content objects.
- 14:59 Feature #3159 (Rejected - Abandoned): List all assessment question types
- There is no way to filter the repository's object listing to view all question types. Viewing the separate question t...
- 08:43 Bug #3153 (Bug resolved): Ckeditor: Tabbing
- When tabbing in the fullscreen ckeditor you get a very weird screen and can not close the fullscreen anymore.
- 08:42 Feature #3152 (Bug resolved): CkEditor: Indentation
- Add additional plugins which make it possible to ident in the fckeditor.
- 15:22 Feature #3126: re-use and use
- In many cases I only want another user to reuse my CO and not give this person the option to use my original.
- 15:15 Feature #3126: re-use and use
- Why? If the (re)user does not want to apply any changes, there is no data duplication. In the other case there will b...
- 14:39 Bug #3131 (Bug resolved): Description field is missing when platform language is dutch
Error: editor.lang.chamiloflashvideo is undefined
Source File: http://192.168.0.195/chamilo/common/librar...
- 14:04 Feature #3126 (Bug resolved): re-use and use
- Re-use rights shouldn't automatically incorporate use rights.
These are seperate settings.
- 14:02 Bug #3125 (Bug resolved): home page corrupt
- installation: bones.hogent.be/perspectief
Failed to load "twitter_search" block ==> my home page is corrupt
- 13:33 Bug #3124 (Bug resolved): browse templates
- Following error message when I click browse templates after copying a portfolio to templates:
Fatal error: Call to u...
- 13:10 Bug #2672: hot potatoes in learning path
- Attached you find the zip file with a hot potatoes exercise and a picture. I can upload it in the repository, but wh...
- 11:09 Bug #2340 (Feature implemented): forum in repo: metadata error
- Should be tested with the new system.
- 13:35 Bug #2672 (Needs testing): hot potatoes in learning path
- I think this will be fixed with the learning path builder because hotpotatoes are always connected through a learning...
- 10:33 Bug #2899 (Bug resolved): adding portfolio
- 10:32 Bug #2959 (Bug resolved): portfolio
- 16:52 Feature #3100: user quota
- You are probably right Sven. the name of the tool is not that important, I just keep calling it "dropbox" because tha...
- 16:13 Feature #3100: user quota
- It's quite simple, what nathalie means is actually the description of an assignment tool, not the dropbox tool. But a...
- 13:30 Feature #3100: user quota
- Actually, the unpublishing and deleting is rather easily fixable. If people want to edit the content object linked to...
- 12:48 Feature #3100: user quota
- I agree that messing with the repository quota and programming exceptions to the system is not a good idea.
I do l...
- 11:51 Feature #3109 (New): content object: add the possibitly to add thumbnails
- For all content objects add a field to attach a thumbnail.
- 08:28 Bug #2899 (Needs testing): adding portfolio
- This is fixed in latest code
- 15:41 Usability #3105: remember hide/show action bar
- We already have some kind of memory function with ajax for the side menus so i think this functionality can be reused...
- 15:40 Usability #3105 (New): remember hide/show action bar
- when a user hides the actionbar it re-appears automatically with every page request.
the status hidden/visible shoul...
- 15:36 Bug #2959 (Needs testing): portfolio
- 15:35 Bug #2959: portfolio
- I already fixed this bug for the learning path, portfolio and handbook item on the stable repositories
- 15:34 Bug #2959: portfolio
- this is def. a bug in the repoviewer where the behaviour is different when you choose a co-type from the dropdown lis...
- 09:40 Feature #3102 (New): Add support for OGP
- Add support for OGP - http://ogp.me/ - to allow integration of Chamilo resources into other applications.
- 09:39 Feature #3101 (New): Add support for oembed
- Add support for oembed - http://oembed.com/ - to allow integration of Chamilo resources outside of Chamilo.
- 08:42 Feature #3100: user quota
- Just my 2 cents:
* Implementing an option to circumvent storage quota (there effictively no longer is a database quo...
- 08:15 Feature #3100: user quota
- Then i think we need a dropbox tool without the use of content objects.
- 21:59 Feature #3100: user quota
- allowing every user to add 10MB to their quotum once a day is not workable either and is just as vulnerable to abuse....
- 18:30 Feature #3100: user quota
- How can you make the difference when a document is created for the dropbox, or for something else when it is created ...
- 16:27 Feature #3100: user quota
- in our case a button to request more quota is not an option as we don't have people available 24/7 to grant those req...
- 15:53 Feature #3100: user quota
- Quota have been built for a reason and should not be dismissed for one specific use case. We should better invest tim...
- 15:51 Feature #3100 (Needs more info): user quota
- there is a possible problem with the user quota:
Students may be required to publish assignments, papers, ... in the...
- 16:42 Usability #3098 (New): metadata usability
- when metadata is moved to the core and will be used through the repository, the usability will automatically improve....
- 16:38 Usability #3097 (New): contextlinker form
- the contextlinker form needs to be made more userfriendly (too much clicking for the moment & confusing)
- 16:36 Bug #3096 (Feature implemented): contextlinker: delete co
- when a co is deleted the context links should be deleted too.
this can only be implemented once contextlinker is mov...
- 16:32 Usability #3095 (New): context linker: show original
- when making an alternative through the context linker, the user should be able to see the content of the original co
- 16:30 Feature #3093 (New): handbook import/export
- handbook import and export is handled by classes in the handbook app since there is no system to extend the repositor...
- 11:46 Usability #3071: Course:when created courses may not be visible
- If fines with that I defaulted that to "view course" for the moment as this is the natural path - create a course, mo...
- 21:32 Usability #3084: description field confusing
- As discussed somewhere in the semi-distant past, I think we simply need custom HTML Editor configurations per package...
- 21:25 Usability #3084 (New): description field confusing
- in some content objects like document, handbook item, open question, profile, .. the DESCRIPTION field is a full html...
- 21:10 Bug #2887: You can remove a published QuickFeedback from the Repository
- this is not only a problem in the weblcms but everywhere feedback is added
- 19:18 Bug #3011: NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- Much appreciated !
- 19:16 Bug #3011: NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- so I will update the library
- 17:52 Bug #3011: NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- Actually NuSoap can also be used to consume Soap web services so we can't really delete it, still needs to be updated :)
- 18:36 Feature #2692: Add video thumbnail
- Sounds like we need different views for the repo viewer, just like we have in the repository and other applications.
- 18:29 Feature #3026: Text editor: add support for smileys
- CKEditor actually already has support for smileys, we would just have to activate the option :) (pun intended)
- Definately worth exploring ... and making it an automated thing which requires no real architecture changes in terms ...
- 17:56 Usability #3071: Course:when created courses may not be visible
- We'll be discussing courses and course types on the coming code sprints. Some enhancements / cleanup is required, thi...
- 15:42 Bug #3079 (Bug resolved): Error when initializing a SCORM package
- The bug is due to an incorrect variable name. The attached patch correct it.
- 14:22 Bug #3073 (Bug resolved): missing application.js file
- References to application.js in code and in html page but not such file.
Does not look very useful:
- 13:06 Usability #3071 (New): Course:when created courses may not be visible
- Go to course. Create a new course type with "No course type".
The course is created and goes to the "no course...
- 13:42 Bug #3063 (Bug resolved): Publications visible to all users
- 09:46 Feature #2749: Performance: add a message server for events/logs?
- In the last few days we have improved the performance a lot on a few queries that are used on each page. But now it s...
Wondering if it would ...
- 14:30 Feature #3051: css_content_object.inc.php doesn't answer the "if modified since" header
- same issues with
- 13:20 Feature #3033: content object: collapse add attachement
- patch for repo
- 17:48 Feature #3033 (Needs testing): content object: collapse add attachement
- 11:54 Feature #3033 (Bug resolved): content object: collapse add attachement
- in create post/forum /announcement/..
the "Add Attachement" section takes too much space which force the user to scr...
- 15:41 Feature #3051 (Bug resolved): css_content_object.inc.php doesn't answer the "if modified since" header
- it should check if the file has been modified - i.e. creation time is greater than data - and return a 304 header in ...
- 15:35 Support #3019: Theme building hard to do !?
- partial solution here: #2973. It doesn't solve the complete issue but that's a start.
- 10:36 Support #3019: Theme building hard to do !?
- The current structure is a direct result of the way the project is structured and conceptualized. There is no simple ...
- 10:05 Support #3019 (New): Theme building hard to do !?
- It looks like building a new theme is very hard to do. There are dozens and dozens of locations where theme folders r...
- 13:57 Feature #3042 (New): Add a "add resource bookmarklet"
- See Delicious http://www.delicious.com/help/bookmarklets for a practical example.
Generate a user specific bookmar...
- 13:48 Bug #3041 (Bug resolved): link: url must start with protocol
- Create a link.
For example www.google.com.
Click on link.
It fails because href = /chamilo/www...
- 12:51 Usability #3037: Too many activities for some "simple" tasks/not activity focused
- Right enough. This is kind of a meta comment which tries to aggregate together many more specific comments. So announ...
- 12:35 Usability #3037: Too many activities for some "simple" tasks/not activity focused
- So ... going to the announcement tool of a course, clicking publish, entering the announcement and confirming / publi...
- 12:20 Usability #3037 (New): Too many activities for some "simple" tasks/not activity focused
- General user comment
* too many clicks and page refresh for some activities
* program isn't focused around activ...
- 12:43 Usability #3039 (Bug resolved): Object published is a bit annoying
- General user comment:
* the "object published" is a bit annoying as it happens a lot and doesn't add a lot of valu...
- 12:08 Usability #3028: Text editor: make create object the default?
- Would make sense indeed. Would be nice to make the default a platform setting.
For example at the beginning we will ...
- 11:29 Usability #3028: Text editor: make create object the default?
- Very annoying issue here. Some users want browse first, others want create first. Maybe we should just make this a us...
- 11:25 Usability #3028 (New): Text editor: make create object the default?
- In the text/html editor.
People tend to add image/objects/etc as they type.
Click on add image/youtube/etc.
- 11:33 Bug #3032 (Bug resolved): Text editor: add flash does not work
- Add flash does not work.
add flash object.
get back to object.
flash object is not available
- 11:30 Feature #3030 (New): content object: add cancel button
Create a content object, for example announcement.
Add a cancel button that brings back to the previous screen.
- 11:19 Feature #3026 (Bug resolved): Text editor: add support for smileys
- Add support for smileys in the html editor.
For example content object desription. Forum item. Etc.
- 11:12 Feature #3024 (New): Change: "Page after login" to "Default Page"
- User expect to get back to "Page after login" when they click on the Chamilo logo
Rename: "Page after log...
- 11:06 Bug #3023 (Bug resolved): text editor: image in description not working
- create a description
click add image
image is displayed correctly
go back to descr...
- 10:22 Bug #3021 (New): Selecting templates in Wysiwyg/ck-editor
- There is a button in the ck-editor for using templates. Here you should see a list of shared templates by the adminis...
- 10:14 Bug #3020 (New): Templates not working
- Templates provided by administrators by ‘Administration=>repository=>import template’ are shown in your repository un...
- 09:34 Bug #2471 (Assigned): SCORM Captivate
Can you apply this patch on the bitbucket repository asap?
- 15:48 Bug #3011: NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- They are built on the old webservices framework. Untill they are converted to the new webservices framework they will...
- 15:45 Bug #3011: NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- then it should be removed, there are quite some "example" files in the stable version that still use SOAP.
- 14:46 Bug #3011: NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- NuSoap will not be used anymore for our webservices since we are supporting the REST protocol.
- 14:14 Bug #3011 (Needs more info): NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- there is a new version, current version does not work under php 5.3 (constructors!)
- 13:49 Bug #2993 (Bug resolved): External repositories are locking with multiple users
- cfr youtube and google docs
- 09:57 Feature #2981: repository events not triggered: create, update, delete, ...
- could trigger events from create, update, delete functions from ContentObject
- 09:46 Feature #2981 (Needs more info): repository events not triggered: create, update, delete, ...
- 09:45 Feature #2980 (New): Add the ability to use phpmailer secure functionality in PhpmailerMail
- The PhpmailerMail located in @common/libraries/php/mail/phpmailer/phpmailer_mail.class.php@ can't handle a secure par...
- 09:04 Feature #2976 (New): Main menu: add management features for core applications
- Add features:
* change name of Home, My Account, Repository, etc
* change order of Home, My Account, Repository, ...
- 16:30 Usability #2704: Add block: delay to hide the icon is too big
- Decreased time for the moment. Better solution would be to be to close the message box when clicking.
- 16:28 Feature #2752: Theme inheritance
- see #2752 for a partial solution
- 15:54 Refactoring #2955: Handbook - Error when importing handbook twice
- you should export AND import through the handbook application for now, as long as the repository export/import has no...
- 09:03 Bug #2672: hot potatoes in learning path
- Can you provide the hotpotatoes package for testing purposes?
- 08:46 Feature #2883: publishing introduction from repository
- missing feature
Also available in: Atom