From 14/02/2011 to 15/03/2011
- 16:42 Usability #3098 (New): metadata usability
- when metadata is moved to the core and will be used through the repository, the usability will automatically improve....
- 16:38 Usability #3097 (New): contextlinker form
- the contextlinker form needs to be made more userfriendly (too much clicking for the moment & confusing)
- 16:36 Bug #3096 (Feature implemented): contextlinker: delete co
- when a co is deleted the context links should be deleted too.
this can only be implemented once contextlinker is mov...
- 16:32 Usability #3095 (New): context linker: show original
- when making an alternative through the context linker, the user should be able to see the content of the original co
- 16:30 Feature #3093 (New): handbook import/export
- handbook import and export is handled by classes in the handbook app since there is no system to extend the repositor...
- 11:46 Usability #3071: Course:when created courses may not be visible
- If fines with that I defaulted that to "view course" for the moment as this is the natural path - create a course, mo...
- 21:32 Usability #3084: description field confusing
- As discussed somewhere in the semi-distant past, I think we simply need custom HTML Editor configurations per package...
- 21:25 Usability #3084 (New): description field confusing
- in some content objects like document, handbook item, open question, profile, .. the DESCRIPTION field is a full html...
- 21:10 Bug #2887: You can remove a published QuickFeedback from the Repository
- this is not only a problem in the weblcms but everywhere feedback is added
- 19:18 Bug #3011: NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- Much appreciated !
- 19:16 Bug #3011: NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- so I will update the library
- 17:52 Bug #3011: NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- Actually NuSoap can also be used to consume Soap web services so we can't really delete it, still needs to be updated :)
- 18:36 Feature #2692: Add video thumbnail
- Sounds like we need different views for the repo viewer, just like we have in the repository and other applications.
- 18:29 Feature #3026: Text editor: add support for smileys
- CKEditor actually already has support for smileys, we would just have to activate the option :) (pun intended)
- Definately worth exploring ... and making it an automated thing which requires no real architecture changes in terms ...
- 17:56 Usability #3071: Course:when created courses may not be visible
- We'll be discussing courses and course types on the coming code sprints. Some enhancements / cleanup is required, thi...
- 15:42 Bug #3079 (Bug resolved): Error when initializing a SCORM package
- The bug is due to an incorrect variable name. The attached patch correct it.
- 14:22 Bug #3073 (Bug resolved): missing application.js file
- References to application.js in code and in html page but not such file.
Does not look very useful:
- 13:06 Usability #3071 (New): Course:when created courses may not be visible
- Go to course. Create a new course type with "No course type".
The course is created and goes to the "no course...
- 13:42 Bug #3063 (Bug resolved): Publications visible to all users
- 09:46 Feature #2749: Performance: add a message server for events/logs?
- In the last few days we have improved the performance a lot on a few queries that are used on each page. But now it s...
Wondering if it would ...
- 14:30 Feature #3051: css_content_object.inc.php doesn't answer the "if modified since" header
- same issues with
- 13:20 Feature #3033: content object: collapse add attachement
- patch for repo
- 17:48 Feature #3033 (Needs testing): content object: collapse add attachement
- 11:54 Feature #3033 (Bug resolved): content object: collapse add attachement
- in create post/forum /announcement/..
the "Add Attachement" section takes too much space which force the user to scr...
- 15:41 Feature #3051 (Bug resolved): css_content_object.inc.php doesn't answer the "if modified since" header
- it should check if the file has been modified - i.e. creation time is greater than data - and return a 304 header in ...
- 15:35 Support #3019: Theme building hard to do !?
- partial solution here: #2973. It doesn't solve the complete issue but that's a start.
- 10:36 Support #3019: Theme building hard to do !?
- The current structure is a direct result of the way the project is structured and conceptualized. There is no simple ...
- 10:05 Support #3019 (New): Theme building hard to do !?
- It looks like building a new theme is very hard to do. There are dozens and dozens of locations where theme folders r...
- 13:57 Feature #3042 (New): Add a "add resource bookmarklet"
- See Delicious http://www.delicious.com/help/bookmarklets for a practical example.
Generate a user specific bookmar...
- 13:48 Bug #3041 (Bug resolved): link: url must start with protocol
- Create a link.
For example www.google.com.
Click on link.
It fails because href = /chamilo/www...
- 12:51 Usability #3037: Too many activities for some "simple" tasks/not activity focused
- Right enough. This is kind of a meta comment which tries to aggregate together many more specific comments. So announ...
- 12:35 Usability #3037: Too many activities for some "simple" tasks/not activity focused
- So ... going to the announcement tool of a course, clicking publish, entering the announcement and confirming / publi...
- 12:20 Usability #3037 (New): Too many activities for some "simple" tasks/not activity focused
- General user comment
* too many clicks and page refresh for some activities
* program isn't focused around activ...
- 12:43 Usability #3039 (Bug resolved): Object published is a bit annoying
- General user comment:
* the "object published" is a bit annoying as it happens a lot and doesn't add a lot of valu...
- 12:08 Usability #3028: Text editor: make create object the default?
- Would make sense indeed. Would be nice to make the default a platform setting.
For example at the beginning we will ...
- 11:29 Usability #3028: Text editor: make create object the default?
- Very annoying issue here. Some users want browse first, others want create first. Maybe we should just make this a us...
- 11:25 Usability #3028 (New): Text editor: make create object the default?
- In the text/html editor.
People tend to add image/objects/etc as they type.
Click on add image/youtube/etc.
- 11:33 Bug #3032 (Bug resolved): Text editor: add flash does not work
- Add flash does not work.
add flash object.
get back to object.
flash object is not available
- 11:30 Feature #3030 (New): content object: add cancel button
Create a content object, for example announcement.
Add a cancel button that brings back to the previous screen.
- 11:19 Feature #3026 (Bug resolved): Text editor: add support for smileys
- Add support for smileys in the html editor.
For example content object desription. Forum item. Etc.
- 11:12 Feature #3024 (New): Change: "Page after login" to "Default Page"
- User expect to get back to "Page after login" when they click on the Chamilo logo
Rename: "Page after log...
- 11:06 Bug #3023 (Bug resolved): text editor: image in description not working
- create a description
click add image
image is displayed correctly
go back to descr...
- 10:22 Bug #3021 (New): Selecting templates in Wysiwyg/ck-editor
- There is a button in the ck-editor for using templates. Here you should see a list of shared templates by the adminis...
- 10:14 Bug #3020 (New): Templates not working
- Templates provided by administrators by ‘Administration=>repository=>import template’ are shown in your repository un...
- 09:34 Bug #2471 (Assigned): SCORM Captivate
Can you apply this patch on the bitbucket repository asap?
- 15:48 Bug #3011: NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- They are built on the old webservices framework. Untill they are converted to the new webservices framework they will...
- 15:45 Bug #3011: NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- then it should be removed, there are quite some "example" files in the stable version that still use SOAP.
- 14:46 Bug #3011: NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- NuSoap will not be used anymore for our webservices since we are supporting the REST protocol.
- 14:14 Bug #3011 (Needs more info): NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- there is a new version, current version does not work under php 5.3 (constructors!)
- 13:49 Bug #2993 (Bug resolved): External repositories are locking with multiple users
- cfr youtube and google docs
- 09:57 Feature #2981: repository events not triggered: create, update, delete, ...
- could trigger events from create, update, delete functions from ContentObject
- 09:46 Feature #2981 (Needs more info): repository events not triggered: create, update, delete, ...
- 09:45 Feature #2980 (New): Add the ability to use phpmailer secure functionality in PhpmailerMail
- The PhpmailerMail located in @common/libraries/php/mail/phpmailer/phpmailer_mail.class.php@ can't handle a secure par...
- 09:04 Feature #2976 (New): Main menu: add management features for core applications
- Add features:
* change name of Home, My Account, Repository, etc
* change order of Home, My Account, Repository, ...
- 16:30 Usability #2704: Add block: delay to hide the icon is too big
- Decreased time for the moment. Better solution would be to be to close the message box when clicking.
- 16:28 Feature #2752: Theme inheritance
- see #2752 for a partial solution
- 15:54 Refactoring #2955: Handbook - Error when importing handbook twice
- you should export AND import through the handbook application for now, as long as the repository export/import has no...
- 09:03 Bug #2672: hot potatoes in learning path
- Can you provide the hotpotatoes package for testing purposes?
- 08:46 Feature #2883: publishing introduction from repository
- missing feature
- 21:53 Refactoring #2955: Handbook - Error when importing handbook twice
- The handbook is exported via the export button in the Handbook application and imported in the Repository.
So it's n...
- 16:33 Feature #2966 (New): sort system
- Drag and drop function would be nice when sorting courses or sorting objects in the repository.
- 11:56 Bug #2959: portfolio
- cannot recreate bug
probably system/browser dependent
also probably not a portfolio-problem but a problem with the ...
- 23:40 Refactoring #2955: Handbook - Error when importing handbook twice
- how do you export and import?
this cpo was not made with the export function in the handbook application? did you imp...
- 11:46 Refactoring #2955: Handbook - Error when importing handbook twice
- Handbook in attachment.
- 11:38 Refactoring #2955: Handbook - Error when importing handbook twice
- can you attach the handbook you have imported twice?
- 11:34 Refactoring #2955 (Needs more info): Handbook - Error when importing handbook twice
- When a handbook is imported twice, it's not possible to remove or publish the imported handbook again.
You get a "In...
- 16:08 Bug #2959 (Bug resolved): portfolio
- 'create an new item' in portfolio is perfectly possible when using the iconfunction, but not starting from the select...
- 14:18 Feature #2957 (New): Repository - Export categories included subcategories
- Please create feature to export a category and its subcategories.
- 10:28 Usability #2954 (New): REPO / Rights: select users
- When sharing an object, the present procedure is very cumbersome:
* you have to search for each user and group you w...
- 09:32 Usability #2952 (Feature implemented): Repo/MyPublications: should be made sortable
- The My Publications list can be very long, so it should be possible to:
* perform actions on multiple items (cf. als...
- 09:04 Feature #2948 (New): Forum: make post visible to wich a user replies
- Courses / Forum: a user does not see the post to which he wants to reply.
It would greatly increase the usability if...
- 16:45 Bug #2944 (Bug resolved): lists: view is lost after sorting action
- In many places, when selecting a view of 'xx' or 'ALL' and then sorting, the view is lost (again standard view of 20)...
- 14:50 Bug #2939 (Bug resolved): Deleted course still present
- Courses deleted through Course Maintenance are still present (but empty) in Admin/Courses
leading to error on open...
- 13:35 Bug #2934: Account not working after changing hour step setting in day (calendar) block
- The error occurred on the personal 'home' page (setting Allow personal home page for each user was set to 'on')
- 13:13 Bug #2934 (Feature implemented): Account not working after changing hour step setting in day (calendar) block
- After changing de setting 'hour step' to '0,50' in the day calendar block on homepage, chamilo stops working for that...
- 13:05 Feature #2933 (New): using existing admin groups when creating course groups
- It is not possible to use an existing admin group when creating a course group; e.g. I created a group 'ELO-coördinat...
- 10:30 Feature #2929 (Bug resolved): CKeditor: Undo & Redo
- Is it possible to activate this two buttons?
- 20:13 Bug #2899: adding portfolio
- what browser? cannot reproduce error in chrome or firefox
- 19:43 Bug #2919 (Bug resolved): Use - reuse rights error.
- When a user shares a CO in the Repository and gives 2 users the USE rights and one group REUSE rights,
the group has...
- 15:34 Bug #2688: homepage : cannot remove tab
- Seems to be something wrong with the image path. After a refresh the icon to remove the tab is there (again). Will fi...
- 14:38 Bug #2914: fatal error on opening 'documents' in repo
- The server's memory limit should be tweaked higher
- 10:27 Bug #2914 (Feature implemented): fatal error on opening 'documents' in repo
- Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 104857600 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19518616 bytes) in /var/www/html/cha...
- 14:37 Feature #2901: changing parent for portfolio-item
- This is indeed something which is not possible, in non of the portfolio's / complex content objects. You should remov...
- 10:54 Feature #2901: changing parent for portfolio-item
- after talking to cynthia I understand what you want
you want to move an item from portfolio A to an unrelated port...
- 09:26 Feature #2913 (New): My Publications: actions on multiple objects
- My Publications:It should be possible to perform actions on multiple objects such as:
* unlink and delete (pub...
- 09:20 Usability #2053: Delete button in My Publications
- It should be possible to perform actions on multiple objects (now actions have to be performed one by one) :
- 14:03 Feature #2901: changing parent for portfolio-item
- can not reproduce bug
I can change parents without problems and I get all the sub-portfolio's in the drop-down list
- 11:44 Feature #2901 (New): changing parent for portfolio-item
- changing parents in a portfolio :
a) doesn't work if content is in the parent
b) moving portfolio-item to another p...
- 11:12 Bug #2899 (Bug resolved): adding portfolio
- adding a portfolio in an existing portfolio, selecting the item in the dropdownlist doesn't work.
It works using the...
- 10:39 Bug #2898 (Bug resolved): Home - Viewing system announcement as normal user
- first: you publish a system announcement as administrator
second: log in as normal user and view the system announc...
- 18:34 Bug #2894 (Bug resolved): Error when downloading the UsersContributions of a wiki page
- Collaboration > Wiki > Wiki Page > Statistics
When downloading or saving a statistic of a Wiki Page:
- 18:33 Bug #2893 (Bug resolved): Error when downloading the MastActiveUsers of a wiki page
- Collaboration > Wiki > Wiki Page > Statistics
When downloading or saving a statistic of a Wiki Page:
- 14:03 Feature #2888 (New): Reservation Application: Summary reporting
- Have a summary reporting of the usage of items / categories
- 11:23 Bug #2887 (Bug resolved): You can remove a published QuickFeedback from the Repository
- It's possible to remove a QuickFeedback in the Repository, even when it's published to a Content Object in a course.
- 10:25 Feature #2883 (New): publishing introduction from repository
- I can't publish an introduction to my courses from the repository. Error message: no locations found.
From the co...
- 14:58 Bug #2871: lastname first name with accents
Probably you use the native PHP functions str_getcsv() (http://php.net/manual/en/function.str-getcsv.php) an...
- 12:46 Bug #2871: lastname first name with accents
- Is your upload file in utf-8 encoded?
- 12:36 Bug #2871 (Bug resolved): lastname first name with accents
- When I upload a csv file to add users to the system, the names are cut off when there is a letter with accent in the ...
- 09:04 Bug #2316 (Feature implemented): Repository - Preview learning path - 2 bugs
- This is fixed already
- 14:57 Bug #2843 (New): Not found error when uploading SCORM package with double underscore
- Filenames ( pages, documents ) with 2 underscores in it are not displayed within a
SCORM Learning Path. You get a "F...
- 11:44 Usability #2827 (New): Audio object: size
- See screenshot. Is it possible to reduce the size of this object? All the white space around the audio player is not ...
- 09:22 Bug #2818 (Needs testing): impossible to upload scorm
- 08:49 Bug #2819 (Feature implemented): no editor when creating a document
Also available in: Atom