From 02/02/2011 to 03/03/2011
- 15:48 Bug #3011: NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- They are built on the old webservices framework. Untill they are converted to the new webservices framework they will...
- 15:45 Bug #3011: NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- then it should be removed, there are quite some "example" files in the stable version that still use SOAP.
- 14:46 Bug #3011: NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- NuSoap will not be used anymore for our webservices since we are supporting the REST protocol.
- 14:14 Bug #3011 (Needs more info): NuSoap not php 5.3 version
- there is a new version, current version does not work under php 5.3 (constructors!)
- 13:49 Bug #2993 (Bug resolved): External repositories are locking with multiple users
- cfr youtube and google docs
- 09:57 Feature #2981: repository events not triggered: create, update, delete, ...
- could trigger events from create, update, delete functions from ContentObject
- 09:46 Feature #2981 (Needs more info): repository events not triggered: create, update, delete, ...
- 09:45 Feature #2980 (New): Add the ability to use phpmailer secure functionality in PhpmailerMail
- The PhpmailerMail located in @common/libraries/php/mail/phpmailer/phpmailer_mail.class.php@ can't handle a secure par...
- 09:04 Feature #2976 (New): Main menu: add management features for core applications
- Add features:
* change name of Home, My Account, Repository, etc
* change order of Home, My Account, Repository, ...
- 16:30 Usability #2704: Add block: delay to hide the icon is too big
- Decreased time for the moment. Better solution would be to be to close the message box when clicking.
- 16:28 Feature #2752: Theme inheritance
- see #2752 for a partial solution
- 15:54 Refactoring #2955: Handbook - Error when importing handbook twice
- you should export AND import through the handbook application for now, as long as the repository export/import has no...
- 09:03 Bug #2672: hot potatoes in learning path
- Can you provide the hotpotatoes package for testing purposes?
- 08:46 Feature #2883: publishing introduction from repository
- missing feature
- 21:53 Refactoring #2955: Handbook - Error when importing handbook twice
- The handbook is exported via the export button in the Handbook application and imported in the Repository.
So it's n...
- 16:33 Feature #2966 (New): sort system
- Drag and drop function would be nice when sorting courses or sorting objects in the repository.
- 11:56 Bug #2959: portfolio
- cannot recreate bug
probably system/browser dependent
also probably not a portfolio-problem but a problem with the ...
- 23:40 Refactoring #2955: Handbook - Error when importing handbook twice
- how do you export and import?
this cpo was not made with the export function in the handbook application? did you imp...
- 11:46 Refactoring #2955: Handbook - Error when importing handbook twice
- Handbook in attachment.
- 11:38 Refactoring #2955: Handbook - Error when importing handbook twice
- can you attach the handbook you have imported twice?
- 11:34 Refactoring #2955 (Needs more info): Handbook - Error when importing handbook twice
- When a handbook is imported twice, it's not possible to remove or publish the imported handbook again.
You get a "In...
- 16:08 Bug #2959 (Bug resolved): portfolio
- 'create an new item' in portfolio is perfectly possible when using the iconfunction, but not starting from the select...
- 14:18 Feature #2957 (New): Repository - Export categories included subcategories
- Please create feature to export a category and its subcategories.
- 10:28 Usability #2954 (New): REPO / Rights: select users
- When sharing an object, the present procedure is very cumbersome:
* you have to search for each user and group you w...
- 09:32 Usability #2952 (Feature implemented): Repo/MyPublications: should be made sortable
- The My Publications list can be very long, so it should be possible to:
* perform actions on multiple items (cf. als...
- 09:04 Feature #2948 (New): Forum: make post visible to wich a user replies
- Courses / Forum: a user does not see the post to which he wants to reply.
It would greatly increase the usability if...
- 16:45 Bug #2944 (Bug resolved): lists: view is lost after sorting action
- In many places, when selecting a view of 'xx' or 'ALL' and then sorting, the view is lost (again standard view of 20)...
- 14:50 Bug #2939 (Bug resolved): Deleted course still present
- Courses deleted through Course Maintenance are still present (but empty) in Admin/Courses
leading to error on open...
- 13:35 Bug #2934: Account not working after changing hour step setting in day (calendar) block
- The error occurred on the personal 'home' page (setting Allow personal home page for each user was set to 'on')
- 13:13 Bug #2934 (Feature implemented): Account not working after changing hour step setting in day (calendar) block
- After changing de setting 'hour step' to '0,50' in the day calendar block on homepage, chamilo stops working for that...
- 13:05 Feature #2933 (New): using existing admin groups when creating course groups
- It is not possible to use an existing admin group when creating a course group; e.g. I created a group 'ELO-coördinat...
- 10:30 Feature #2929 (Bug resolved): CKeditor: Undo & Redo
- Is it possible to activate this two buttons?
- 20:13 Bug #2899: adding portfolio
- what browser? cannot reproduce error in chrome or firefox
- 19:43 Bug #2919 (Bug resolved): Use - reuse rights error.
- When a user shares a CO in the Repository and gives 2 users the USE rights and one group REUSE rights,
the group has...
- 15:34 Bug #2688: homepage : cannot remove tab
- Seems to be something wrong with the image path. After a refresh the icon to remove the tab is there (again). Will fi...
- 14:38 Bug #2914: fatal error on opening 'documents' in repo
- The server's memory limit should be tweaked higher
- 10:27 Bug #2914 (Feature implemented): fatal error on opening 'documents' in repo
- Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 104857600 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19518616 bytes) in /var/www/html/cha...
- 14:37 Feature #2901: changing parent for portfolio-item
- This is indeed something which is not possible, in non of the portfolio's / complex content objects. You should remov...
- 10:54 Feature #2901: changing parent for portfolio-item
- after talking to cynthia I understand what you want
you want to move an item from portfolio A to an unrelated port...
- 09:26 Feature #2913 (New): My Publications: actions on multiple objects
- My Publications:It should be possible to perform actions on multiple objects such as:
* unlink and delete (pub...
- 09:20 Usability #2053: Delete button in My Publications
- It should be possible to perform actions on multiple objects (now actions have to be performed one by one) :
- 14:03 Feature #2901: changing parent for portfolio-item
- can not reproduce bug
I can change parents without problems and I get all the sub-portfolio's in the drop-down list
- 11:44 Feature #2901 (New): changing parent for portfolio-item
- changing parents in a portfolio :
a) doesn't work if content is in the parent
b) moving portfolio-item to another p...
- 11:12 Bug #2899 (Bug resolved): adding portfolio
- adding a portfolio in an existing portfolio, selecting the item in the dropdownlist doesn't work.
It works using the...
- 10:39 Bug #2898 (Bug resolved): Home - Viewing system announcement as normal user
- first: you publish a system announcement as administrator
second: log in as normal user and view the system announc...
- 18:34 Bug #2894 (Bug resolved): Error when downloading the UsersContributions of a wiki page
- Collaboration > Wiki > Wiki Page > Statistics
When downloading or saving a statistic of a Wiki Page:
- 18:33 Bug #2893 (Bug resolved): Error when downloading the MastActiveUsers of a wiki page
- Collaboration > Wiki > Wiki Page > Statistics
When downloading or saving a statistic of a Wiki Page:
- 14:03 Feature #2888 (New): Reservation Application: Summary reporting
- Have a summary reporting of the usage of items / categories
- 11:23 Bug #2887 (Bug resolved): You can remove a published QuickFeedback from the Repository
- It's possible to remove a QuickFeedback in the Repository, even when it's published to a Content Object in a course.
- 10:25 Feature #2883 (New): publishing introduction from repository
- I can't publish an introduction to my courses from the repository. Error message: no locations found.
From the co...
- 14:58 Bug #2871: lastname first name with accents
Probably you use the native PHP functions str_getcsv() (http://php.net/manual/en/function.str-getcsv.php) an...
- 12:46 Bug #2871: lastname first name with accents
- Is your upload file in utf-8 encoded?
- 12:36 Bug #2871 (Bug resolved): lastname first name with accents
- When I upload a csv file to add users to the system, the names are cut off when there is a letter with accent in the ...
- 09:04 Bug #2316 (Feature implemented): Repository - Preview learning path - 2 bugs
- This is fixed already
- 14:57 Bug #2843 (New): Not found error when uploading SCORM package with double underscore
- Filenames ( pages, documents ) with 2 underscores in it are not displayed within a
SCORM Learning Path. You get a "F...
- 11:44 Usability #2827 (New): Audio object: size
- See screenshot. Is it possible to reduce the size of this object? All the white space around the audio player is not ...
- 09:22 Bug #2818 (Needs testing): impossible to upload scorm
- 08:49 Bug #2819 (Feature implemented): no editor when creating a document
- 16:52 Bug #2819: no editor when creating a document
- i don't even see the box itself next to description, when I create a document or picture 'on the fly'
- 18:42 Bug #2819: no editor when creating a document
- it doesn't work on the newly created test platform for our school, but it works in the edison platform.
- 18:38 Bug #2819 (Feature implemented): no editor when creating a document
- In the repository, I want to create a document, but I can't see the editor. (tested with Firefox and Internet Explor...
- 18:42 Bug #2818: impossible to upload scorm
- it doesn't work on the newly created test platform for our school, but it seems to works on the edison platform.
- 18:17 Bug #2818 (Feature implemented): impossible to upload scorm
- I imported a scorm package via Import - Scorm in a repository and I got an error message (see attachment). Next week...
- 14:49 Feature #2801 (Bug resolved): Courses: not able to unsubscribe platform groups
- Subscribed two platform groups to my course. After that no feature available to unsubscribe these groups :-)
- 14:45 Bug #2800 (Bug resolved): Courses: reporting not correct.
- Just subscribed a user to my course. Go to her statistics. Access to course modules is not correct. See screenshot.
- 14:41 Usability #2799 (Bug resolved): Courses: User list, sort users on lastname-firstname
- In the user list you can request access for a new user, the picklist is now sorted on ID I guess. It should be sorted...
- 14:40 Feature #2798 (Bug resolved): repo: unlink & delete
- (esp. after migration) cleaning up the repository can be very bothersome
in the drop down menu in the repo adding th...
- 10:23 Bug #2790 (Bug resolved): Nex day on home page error
- When adding a "Day" block on the Home page, the day calendar is shown, but when clicking on
the previous or next day...
- 11:50 Bug #2779 (Needs more info): IE7 menu dropdowns in aqua
- aqua layout : menu dropdowns get hidden under <div id="main"> in IE7
- Sounds similar to #2628. Please try the instructions in that ticket.
- 11:25 Refactoring #2025: Submanagers
- Can we have a Run method in the submanager to lauch components?
I have a situation - Fedora External Repository - ...
- 11:13 Feature #2769 (New): Rss feed: add support for authentication
- It is not possible to access a secured feed. For example gmail rss feed.
The usual scheme: http://userid:password@ur...
- 13:06 Feature #2749: Performance: add a message server for events/logs?
- Could you elaborate a bit more on this topic please, it seems pretty interesting.
- 09:37 Usability #2759 (Bug resolved): Hide "add block" button changes place
- On frontpage
click "Add block"
The button to hide the "band of blocks" is not at the same place as the "Add block" ...
- 18:37 Feature #2752 (New): Theme inheritance
- Makes a them inherit from another.
If an object is not found in one them look it up from the parent theme.
Makes a ...
- 18:22 Feature #2751 (New): Performance: add an object cache
- Add a class / facade to abstract existing object's cache - i.e. memcache, apc, etc. with the usual functions add, upd...
- 18:08 Feature #2750 (New): Performance: serialize current user in session?
- Seriaze current/logged-in user in session to avoid hitting the db
would require to update sesssion on user update
- 18:02 Feature #2749 (New): Performance: add a message server for events/logs?
- The current D implementation has performance issues with stats/events.
Looking at a few performance profiles it loo...
- 17:53 Feature #2745 (New): Mutliple authentications for the same account
- I.e. allow different ways to login and still connect to the same Chamilo account.
I.e. with user name and password. ...
- 17:51 Feature #2744 (New): OpenId login
- Allow people to login using their openId.
For example log in with your google account?
Nice to have.
- 17:29 Feature #2743 (New): Allow anonymous access and right management for anonymous user
- A few application requires anonymous access:
- 13:51 Bug #2648 (Bug resolved): prerequisites learning path
- 09:03 Bug #2648 (Needs testing): prerequisites learning path
- This is fixed with migration fixes
- 09:55 Bug #2118: Putting PortfolioA as Child of PortfolioA is possible
- Already working on fixing this (and more) by adding a new level of functionality. Basically, every complex object wil...
- 09:08 Bug #2736: Action bar content doesn't scale to browser window in chrome
- Upon first glance I'd say that it has something to do with the wrapping (well, lack thereoff) of the individual LI-el...
- 15:55 Bug #2471: SCORM Captivate
- We are currently migrating the source code to a new architecture for better release management. I will aplly your pat...
- 11:09 Bug #2471: SCORM Captivate
- In my local branch, I've merged the change in /application/weblcms/tool/learning_path/php/component/complex_display.c...
- 09:16 Bug #2471 (Needs testing): SCORM Captivate
- Approved your patch and added it in
- 15:47 Bug #2738: A wrong version number was set when importing a SCORM package
- Goulwen Reboux wrote:
> The SCORM version number sets in the DB when importing uses the @version@ attribute of the @...
- 15:46 Bug #2738 (Bug resolved): A wrong version number was set when importing a SCORM package
- The SCORM version number sets in the DB when importing uses the @version@ attribute of the @xml@ root node, instead o...
- 14:35 Bug #2736 (Needs testing): Action bar content doesn't scale to browser window in chrome
- view screenshot in attachment
- 11:58 Bug #2735 (Bug resolved): Better PHP5.3 support in MDB2
- When starting digging in the code, I got lots of warnings from MDB2 about Strict Standards when calling non static me...
- 11:21 Bug #2734 (Bug resolved): repoviewer error when no content object is returned upon creation
- objectform->create_content_object sometimes cannot return a content object. this is NOT caught by the repoviewer whic...
- 17:21 Bug #1927: Error message in learning path with uploaded SCORM
- This bug is probably related to this one [[http://support.chamilo.org/issues/2471]] for which I've submitted a patch.
- 16:41 Feature #2729: Handbook: convertwiki
- yes it imports the texts, not the links because the links in a wiki have nothing in common with the links in a handbo...
- 16:31 Feature #2729: Handbook: convertwiki
- Queer, I used their documentation wiki as a test :-)
- 16:27 Feature #2729: Handbook: convertwiki
- the possibility to convert wiki's was tailor made for the documentation workgroup because they had already started do...
- 16:08 Feature #2729 (New): Handbook: convertwiki
- convertwiki should also convert (retain) the internal wiki-links, otherwise the converted wiki data is of little use
- 12:24 Bug #2471: SCORM Captivate
- This bug is not related to Captivate as our hand made SCOs suffers of the same problem. I've made of few debugging (w...
- 12:13 Feature #2708: Block to display external widgets
- +3 good idea
Also available in: Atom