From 18/01/2011 to 16/02/2011
- 18:34 Bug #2894 (Bug resolved): Error when downloading the UsersContributions of a wiki page
- Collaboration > Wiki > Wiki Page > Statistics
When downloading or saving a statistic of a Wiki Page:
- 18:33 Bug #2893 (Bug resolved): Error when downloading the MastActiveUsers of a wiki page
- Collaboration > Wiki > Wiki Page > Statistics
When downloading or saving a statistic of a Wiki Page:
- 14:03 Feature #2888 (New): Reservation Application: Summary reporting
- Have a summary reporting of the usage of items / categories
- 11:23 Bug #2887 (Bug resolved): You can remove a published QuickFeedback from the Repository
- It's possible to remove a QuickFeedback in the Repository, even when it's published to a Content Object in a course.
- 10:25 Feature #2883 (New): publishing introduction from repository
- I can't publish an introduction to my courses from the repository. Error message: no locations found.
From the co...
- 14:58 Bug #2871: lastname first name with accents
Probably you use the native PHP functions str_getcsv() (http://php.net/manual/en/function.str-getcsv.php) an...
- 12:46 Bug #2871: lastname first name with accents
- Is your upload file in utf-8 encoded?
- 12:36 Bug #2871 (Bug resolved): lastname first name with accents
- When I upload a csv file to add users to the system, the names are cut off when there is a letter with accent in the ...
- 09:04 Bug #2316 (Feature implemented): Repository - Preview learning path - 2 bugs
- This is fixed already
- 14:57 Bug #2843 (New): Not found error when uploading SCORM package with double underscore
- Filenames ( pages, documents ) with 2 underscores in it are not displayed within a
SCORM Learning Path. You get a "F...
- 11:44 Usability #2827 (New): Audio object: size
- See screenshot. Is it possible to reduce the size of this object? All the white space around the audio player is not ...
- 09:22 Bug #2818 (Needs testing): impossible to upload scorm
- 08:49 Bug #2819 (Feature implemented): no editor when creating a document
- 16:52 Bug #2819: no editor when creating a document
- i don't even see the box itself next to description, when I create a document or picture 'on the fly'
- 18:42 Bug #2819: no editor when creating a document
- it doesn't work on the newly created test platform for our school, but it works in the edison platform.
- 18:38 Bug #2819 (Feature implemented): no editor when creating a document
- In the repository, I want to create a document, but I can't see the editor. (tested with Firefox and Internet Explor...
- 18:42 Bug #2818: impossible to upload scorm
- it doesn't work on the newly created test platform for our school, but it seems to works on the edison platform.
- 18:17 Bug #2818 (Feature implemented): impossible to upload scorm
- I imported a scorm package via Import - Scorm in a repository and I got an error message (see attachment). Next week...
- 14:49 Feature #2801 (Bug resolved): Courses: not able to unsubscribe platform groups
- Subscribed two platform groups to my course. After that no feature available to unsubscribe these groups :-)
- 14:45 Bug #2800 (Bug resolved): Courses: reporting not correct.
- Just subscribed a user to my course. Go to her statistics. Access to course modules is not correct. See screenshot.
- 14:41 Usability #2799 (Bug resolved): Courses: User list, sort users on lastname-firstname
- In the user list you can request access for a new user, the picklist is now sorted on ID I guess. It should be sorted...
- 14:40 Feature #2798 (Bug resolved): repo: unlink & delete
- (esp. after migration) cleaning up the repository can be very bothersome
in the drop down menu in the repo adding th...
- 10:23 Bug #2790 (Bug resolved): Nex day on home page error
- When adding a "Day" block on the Home page, the day calendar is shown, but when clicking on
the previous or next day...
- 11:50 Bug #2779 (Needs more info): IE7 menu dropdowns in aqua
- aqua layout : menu dropdowns get hidden under <div id="main"> in IE7
- Sounds similar to #2628. Please try the instructions in that ticket.
- 11:25 Refactoring #2025: Submanagers
- Can we have a Run method in the submanager to lauch components?
I have a situation - Fedora External Repository - ...
- 11:13 Feature #2769 (New): Rss feed: add support for authentication
- It is not possible to access a secured feed. For example gmail rss feed.
The usual scheme: http://userid:password@ur...
- 13:06 Feature #2749: Performance: add a message server for events/logs?
- Could you elaborate a bit more on this topic please, it seems pretty interesting.
- 09:37 Usability #2759 (Bug resolved): Hide "add block" button changes place
- On frontpage
click "Add block"
The button to hide the "band of blocks" is not at the same place as the "Add block" ...
- 18:37 Feature #2752 (New): Theme inheritance
- Makes a them inherit from another.
If an object is not found in one them look it up from the parent theme.
Makes a ...
- 18:22 Feature #2751 (New): Performance: add an object cache
- Add a class / facade to abstract existing object's cache - i.e. memcache, apc, etc. with the usual functions add, upd...
- 18:08 Feature #2750 (New): Performance: serialize current user in session?
- Seriaze current/logged-in user in session to avoid hitting the db
would require to update sesssion on user update
- 18:02 Feature #2749 (New): Performance: add a message server for events/logs?
- The current D implementation has performance issues with stats/events.
Looking at a few performance profiles it loo...
- 17:53 Feature #2745 (New): Mutliple authentications for the same account
- I.e. allow different ways to login and still connect to the same Chamilo account.
I.e. with user name and password. ...
- 17:51 Feature #2744 (New): OpenId login
- Allow people to login using their openId.
For example log in with your google account?
Nice to have.
- 17:29 Feature #2743 (New): Allow anonymous access and right management for anonymous user
- A few application requires anonymous access:
- 13:51 Bug #2648 (Bug resolved): prerequisites learning path
- 09:03 Bug #2648 (Needs testing): prerequisites learning path
- This is fixed with migration fixes
- 09:55 Bug #2118: Putting PortfolioA as Child of PortfolioA is possible
- Already working on fixing this (and more) by adding a new level of functionality. Basically, every complex object wil...
- 09:08 Bug #2736: Action bar content doesn't scale to browser window in chrome
- Upon first glance I'd say that it has something to do with the wrapping (well, lack thereoff) of the individual LI-el...
- 15:55 Bug #2471: SCORM Captivate
- We are currently migrating the source code to a new architecture for better release management. I will aplly your pat...
- 11:09 Bug #2471: SCORM Captivate
- In my local branch, I've merged the change in /application/weblcms/tool/learning_path/php/component/complex_display.c...
- 09:16 Bug #2471 (Needs testing): SCORM Captivate
- Approved your patch and added it in
- 15:47 Bug #2738: A wrong version number was set when importing a SCORM package
- Goulwen Reboux wrote:
> The SCORM version number sets in the DB when importing uses the @version@ attribute of the @...
- 15:46 Bug #2738 (Bug resolved): A wrong version number was set when importing a SCORM package
- The SCORM version number sets in the DB when importing uses the @version@ attribute of the @xml@ root node, instead o...
- 14:35 Bug #2736 (Needs testing): Action bar content doesn't scale to browser window in chrome
- view screenshot in attachment
- 11:58 Bug #2735 (Bug resolved): Better PHP5.3 support in MDB2
- When starting digging in the code, I got lots of warnings from MDB2 about Strict Standards when calling non static me...
- 11:21 Bug #2734 (Bug resolved): repoviewer error when no content object is returned upon creation
- objectform->create_content_object sometimes cannot return a content object. this is NOT caught by the repoviewer whic...
- 17:21 Bug #1927: Error message in learning path with uploaded SCORM
- This bug is probably related to this one [[http://support.chamilo.org/issues/2471]] for which I've submitted a patch.
- 16:41 Feature #2729: Handbook: convertwiki
- yes it imports the texts, not the links because the links in a wiki have nothing in common with the links in a handbo...
- 16:31 Feature #2729: Handbook: convertwiki
- Queer, I used their documentation wiki as a test :-)
- 16:27 Feature #2729: Handbook: convertwiki
- the possibility to convert wiki's was tailor made for the documentation workgroup because they had already started do...
- 16:08 Feature #2729 (New): Handbook: convertwiki
- convertwiki should also convert (retain) the internal wiki-links, otherwise the converted wiki data is of little use
- 12:24 Bug #2471: SCORM Captivate
- This bug is not related to Captivate as our hand made SCOs suffers of the same problem. I've made of few debugging (w...
- 12:13 Feature #2708: Block to display external widgets
- +3 good idea
- 15:56 Bug #2716 (Bug resolved): Block's title is not translated correctly
- Go to home page
add a block
select course list - note that title is spelled correctly with a space between course a...
- 11:33 Feature #2708 (Bug resolved): Block to display external widgets
- Create a block to display external content/widgets on the home page.
I.e. twitter, facebook, email, chat, etc.
- 09:22 Bug #2593 (Bug resolved): Unable to share objects
- 09:21 Bug #2004 (Bug resolved): mediamosa browse error
- 09:19 Bug #1969 (Bug resolved): Complex Builder & rights on repository items
- 09:19 Bug #1955 (Bug resolved): Complex content objects
- 09:01 Bug #2658 (Bug resolved): Repository: calendar pop-up not working
- 14:18 Usability #2704 (Bug resolved): Add block: delay to hide the icon is too big
- go to homepage
click a block
block is added
message: "the block is successfully added" for x seconds
- 11:33 Bug #2213 (Feature implemented): matrix question feedback is not stored
- 08:49 Bug #2183 (Bug resolved): Repository - Shared objects: impossible to add extra user
- 21:08 Usability #2700 (Assigned): Simplify building of complex content objects
- Creating complex content objects requires way too many clicks. Using jQuery and Ajax this could be simplified to the ...
- 15:42 Usability #2693 (New): Play videos by default instead of showing details
- in course -> streaming
view = student view
click a steaming media
The screen displayed is the detailed screen.
- 15:37 Feature #2692 (New): Add video thumbnail
- Add video thumbnail/object so that the user can decide which video to select.
- 15:35 Usability #2691 (New): Replace feedback by a button "add feedback"
- the current feedback editor takes too much space for some users. They missunderstand the feedback section with the ob...
- 15:23 Feature #2690 (New): Create content object from url?
- Allow user to add an object from a url.
* if url is youtube/... => create a youtube object
* if url is dai...
- 15:07 Bug #2688 (Bug resolved): homepage : cannot remove tab
- once a new tab is created it cannot be removed, there is no remove button
- 16:12 Bug #2524 (Feature implemented): youtube
- was an xdebug setting
- 14:34 Bug #2183 (Needs testing): Repository - Shared objects: impossible to add extra user
- It is possible with the fix that hans provided.
- 14:33 Bug #2593 (Needs testing): Unable to share objects
- You need to enter a search query for it to work
- 14:20 Feature #2679 (Bug resolved): uploading hot potatoes
- Until now it's impossible to upload multiple hot potatoes exercises. Our teachers have hundreds of these exercises a...
- 13:41 Usability #2674 (New): repo: unlink button?
- Whatever happened to the unlink-button in the repo (complex objects)?
Using that button it was very easy to clean up...
- 13:40 Bug #2659 (Needs more info): publishing from repository as student in platform group subscribed to course
- Only teachers can publish to the courses from the repository due to rights / performance issues (impossible to retrie...
- 10:34 Bug #2659 (Bug resolved): publishing from repository as student in platform group subscribed to course
- when publishing from the repository to a course, it seems that locations that have platform groups subscribed ignored.
- 13:30 Bug #2672: hot potatoes in learning path
- I checked the repository and I see that the zipped file is correctly unzipped and added to the repository, but it is ...
- 13:25 Bug #2672 (Bug resolved): hot potatoes in learning path
- I uploaded a hot potatoes zipped file (1 html and 1 image) in a learning path (Learning path - build complex learning...
- 13:24 Bug #2658 (Needs testing): Repository: calendar pop-up not working
- 10:33 Bug #2658 (Bug resolved): Repository: calendar pop-up not working
- Not Found
The requested URL /chamilo2/common/html/formvalidator/Element/calendar_popup.php was not found on this s...
- 11:11 Bug #1973 (Feature implemented): external repository
- 11:11 Bug #1973: external repository
- I tried it with a google doc with a long title (Chamilo_2_0_Repositories_2010_08_03) and I had no problems to save th...
- 11:07 Bug #1973: external repository
- I succesfully saved a file from google docs to my repository, with special characters in the title (à), with no problem
- 10:32 Usability #2656 (New): Videos are not resizable
- Currently embeded objects such as videos are not resizable.
It would be better to let the user play the video in ful...
- 10:30 Usability #2655 (New): Dailymotion videos are not playable inside Chamilo
- Currently when somebody click on a Dailymotion video he goes to the Dailymotion site.
It would be better to play the...
- 17:00 Usability #2371: Slow- slower - slowest
- I also noticed that there's an enormous number of CSS files that are included. I count 74 different "aqua.css" files...
- 16:47 Usability #2371: Slow- slower - slowest
- Are you on Windows, perhaps? I've noticed before (in a different project) that Windows has horrible performance when...
- 15:44 Bug #2645 (Feature implemented): adding questions to assessment
- Same issue as #2627, will close thise one
- 14:41 Bug #2645 (Feature implemented): adding questions to assessment
- very similar to #2627
When adding questions to an assessment the icons work but not the dropdown menu
- 15:31 Bug #2648 (Bug resolved): prerequisites learning path
- I made a learning path with 3 objects: a description/a text and a youtube (cpo attached)
It works super without prer...
- 15:25 Bug #2524: youtube
- did a clean install
installed external repositories - youtube
added development key in repository
still same error
- 15:21 Bug #2041 (Feature implemented): Tabs in external repository manager
- 15:18 Bug #2542 (Feature implemented): Youtube viewing error
- 15:16 Bug #2048 (Assigned): right problems
- De object's are shared through a group are now visible for the groupmembers.
That is the objects are in the map share...
- 15:10 Bug #1987 (Bug resolved): category manager move
- 15:07 Usability #2646 (Bug resolved): learning path : no location found
- when setting a course on student view a learning path can't no longer be published.
Seems it's the only content obje...
- 15:01 Refactoring #1920 (Assigned): BreadcrumbTrails
- 14:58 Bug #2111 (Bug resolved): Repository - Categories: trying to move all categories
- 13:45 Bug #2111 (Needs testing): Repository - Categories: trying to move all categories
- Table actions fixed!
- 10:55 Bug #2111 (Assigned): Repository - Categories: trying to move all categories
- Table actions not working anymore!
- 14:58 Bug #1919 (Bug resolved): Content Object Creation
- 14:58 Bug #2118 (Needs more info): Putting PortfolioA as Child of PortfolioA is possible
- fixed when adding a child in the portfolio application
- 11:59 Bug #2118 (Assigned): Putting PortfolioA as Child of PortfolioA is possible
- Any update on this matter?
- 14:51 Feature #2054 (Feature implemented): drop down menu on selected items in repository
- 14:50 Bug #1382 (Feature implemented): learningpath prerequisites can not be fully removed
- 14:32 Bug #2316: Repository - Preview learning path - 2 bugs
- View in course is OK!!
It's only the preview that's messed up.
- 14:29 Bug #2316 (Assigned): Repository - Preview learning path - 2 bugs
- Previewing learning path (click on icon):
Fatal error: Class repository\content_object\learning_path\LearningPathC...
- 14:26 Bug #2319 (Feature implemented): Repository - Category manager: moving categories around
- 14:26 Bug #1688 (Bug resolved): No weight in the assessment builder
- 14:24 Bug #1687 (Bug resolved): Wiki homepage selector
- 14:20 Bug #2318 (Feature implemented): Repository - building a learning path results in php fatal error
- 13:54 Bug #1895 (Bug resolved): versioning of documents
- 13:52 Bug #1892 (Bug resolved): import zip
- 13:51 Bug #1893 (Bug resolved): 2 move buttons
- 13:51 Bug #1897 (Bug resolved): details button in repository
- 13:48 Bug #1735 (Bug resolved): opening pdf in frame (repoviewer)
- 13:45 Usability #2322 (Feature implemented): Repository - Publication list: add course code?
- 13:33 Bug #2323 (Feature implemented): Repository - Templates overview
- 13:28 Bug #2640 (Bug resolved): version icon on imported txt checked
- When importing a simple txt or doc a checked icon appears in the repository table.
The object num...
- 13:17 Bug #2636 (Feature implemented): convertwiki in handbook
- only possible if wiki is in root folder of repository.
not possible from category in repository
- 13:10 Bug #1532 (Feature implemented): number of objects in quota differs from total objects in repository
- 12:05 Bug #2325 (Feature implemented): Repository - Copy description object to templates - PHP Fatal Error
- 12:01 Bug #2326 (Feature implemented): Repository - Import document - PHP Fatal error
- 11:57 Bug #1208 (Bug resolved): pictures in SCORM
- 11:56 Bug #2327 (Feature implemented): Repository - Rights vs Share
- 11:49 Bug #2017 (Bug resolved): publications : not visible
- 11:48 Bug #1583 (Bug resolved): cannot Browse object
- 11:45 Bug #2047 (Bug resolved): not possible to delete publications
- 11:41 Bug #2336 (Feature implemented): Repository - Fatal error
- 11:23 Bug #2172 (Bug resolved): Repository - Remove publication through 'My publications'
- 11:21 Bug #2346 (Feature implemented): forum topic/post
- 11:14 Bug #2171 (Bug resolved): Repository - Unshare option not working
- 11:08 Bug #2136 (Bug resolved): New install, publish document...
- 11:07 Bug #2135 (Bug resolved): headers already sent when importing CPO
- 11:07 Bug #2134 (Bug resolved): Uploading a ZIP file
- 11:06 Feature #2133 (Bug resolved): import button
- 11:05 Bug #2456 (Feature implemented): Fatal error when importing CPO
- 11:04 Bug #2354 (Assigned): Hotspot question
- Still fatal error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_id() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\Chamilo2\common\...
- 11:03 Bug #2175 (Bug resolved): Repository - Recycle bin - failed to load component
- 11:02 Bug #2355 (Feature implemented): Hotspot question - image
- 10:58 Bug #2106 (Bug resolved): assessment : hotspot question
- 10:57 Bug #2183 (New): Repository - Shared objects: impossible to add extra user
- Not completely fixed!
- 10:47 Bug #2213 (Bug resolved): matrix question feedback is not stored
- 10:36 Bug #2231 (Bug resolved): errors in My Publications
- 10:29 Usability #2211 (Bug resolved): shared objects
- 10:28 Bug #2384 (Feature implemented): Repository: create youtube
- 10:27 Bug #2249 (Bug resolved): problem uploading large docx-file
- 10:19 Bug #2263 (Bug resolved): publish announcement from repo
- 10:19 Bug #2421 (Feature implemented): Youtube media broken
- Fixed in last code.
- 10:18 Bug #2414 (Feature implemented): Hotspot Question
- Works fine now.
- 10:16 Bug #2282 (Bug resolved): error when deleting wiki page in complex builder
- 14:25 Refactoring #2622 (New): Drop last three (limit/offset/order by) arguments to Database#update_objects
- The offset argument isn't used and ORDER BY and LIMIT are MySQLisms which don't translate to other databases (unless ...
- 13:09 Refactoring #2620 (New): Specifying sort order should not rely on HTML stuff
- Currently when you want to specify sort order in a purely database-driven or non-HTML-specific piece of code, you nee...
- 16:45 Usability #2599 (New): Adding an existing object to an complex object
- To add an existing object (document) to an complex object (learning path)
you have to follow the path
- create new ...
- 16:23 Usability #2597 (New): The same object can be published twice to the same target
- Create/publish object from course/alexia - for example a link.
Go to repository
Republish object - the object is no...
- 16:10 Bug #2596 (Bug resolved): weblcms group search
- Weblcms > Browse users > Subscribe groups
No results show up in case of a search.
- 15:53 Feature #2594: Add inline/popup help to form fields
- It would be interested if this could be embedded in the new framework for html forms which is being developed at ehb
- 15:36 Feature #2594 (New): Add inline/popup help to form fields
- A field's name is not always enough to understand what it means. Sometimes it is needed to add a small description.
- 15:31 Bug #2114 (Bug resolved): Repository - Rights: white screen
- 15:31 Bug #2587 (Bug resolved): Repository - Adding items to learning path
- 10:46 Bug #2587 (Needs testing): Repository - Adding items to learning path
- Fixed in
- 09:11 Bug #2587 (Bug resolved): Repository - Adding items to learning path
- Seems it is not possible anymore to add learning path items to a learning path .. the pick list to select a possible ...
- 15:19 Bug #2593 (Bug resolved): Unable to share objects
- In repository.
Click on share object.
The screen showing users, groups is empty.
- 15:17 Usability #2592 (New): Document object type is difficult to locate when creating a new doc in the repository
- When creating a new document the icon is difficult to locate in the repository.
This beeing a rather common type of ...
- 10:20 Bug #2309 (Needs more info): error on compare of selected wiki page versions
- 16:50 Feature #2583 (Needs more info): Widgets from Chamilo for external portal/dashboard integration
- Feed widgets from Chamilo so that they can be integrated into an external portal or dashboard. For example iGoogle, n...
- 16:36 Feature #2582 (New): Dock blocks on the sides
- Allow blocks to be docked on the left, right or the top. So that they remain visible when navigating to different app...
- 14:30 Refactoring #1920: BreadcrumbTrails
- Also when using breadcrumbs from a glossary item update:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_ref() on a non-o...
- 09:20 Feature #2571 (Feature implemented): reimport IMS-CP files
- Reimport files created by the cp export functionnality.
- 09:19 Feature #2570 (Feature implemented): Export courses to IMS-CP format
- 09:18 Feature #2569 (Feature implemented): Import IMS-QTI files
- (re)-import IMS-QTI files to create questions
- 09:16 Feature #2568 (Feature implemented): Export questions to QTI
- Export question to IMS-QTI format.
Also available in: Atom