From 26/12/2010 to 24/01/2011
- 14:25 Refactoring #2622 (New): Drop last three (limit/offset/order by) arguments to Database#update_objects
- The offset argument isn't used and ORDER BY and LIMIT are MySQLisms which don't translate to other databases (unless ...
- 13:09 Refactoring #2620 (New): Specifying sort order should not rely on HTML stuff
- Currently when you want to specify sort order in a purely database-driven or non-HTML-specific piece of code, you nee...
- 16:45 Usability #2599 (New): Adding an existing object to an complex object
- To add an existing object (document) to an complex object (learning path)
you have to follow the path
- create new ...
- 16:23 Usability #2597 (New): The same object can be published twice to the same target
- Create/publish object from course/alexia - for example a link.
Go to repository
Republish object - the object is no...
- 16:10 Bug #2596 (Bug resolved): weblcms group search
- Weblcms > Browse users > Subscribe groups
No results show up in case of a search.
- 15:53 Feature #2594: Add inline/popup help to form fields
- It would be interested if this could be embedded in the new framework for html forms which is being developed at ehb
- 15:36 Feature #2594 (New): Add inline/popup help to form fields
- A field's name is not always enough to understand what it means. Sometimes it is needed to add a small description.
- 15:31 Bug #2114 (Bug resolved): Repository - Rights: white screen
- 15:31 Bug #2587 (Bug resolved): Repository - Adding items to learning path
- 10:46 Bug #2587 (Needs testing): Repository - Adding items to learning path
- Fixed in
- 09:11 Bug #2587 (Bug resolved): Repository - Adding items to learning path
- Seems it is not possible anymore to add learning path items to a learning path .. the pick list to select a possible ...
- 15:19 Bug #2593 (Bug resolved): Unable to share objects
- In repository.
Click on share object.
The screen showing users, groups is empty.
- 15:17 Usability #2592 (New): Document object type is difficult to locate when creating a new doc in the repository
- When creating a new document the icon is difficult to locate in the repository.
This beeing a rather common type of ...
- 10:20 Bug #2309 (Needs more info): error on compare of selected wiki page versions
- 16:50 Feature #2583 (Needs more info): Widgets from Chamilo for external portal/dashboard integration
- Feed widgets from Chamilo so that they can be integrated into an external portal or dashboard. For example iGoogle, n...
- 16:36 Feature #2582 (New): Dock blocks on the sides
- Allow blocks to be docked on the left, right or the top. So that they remain visible when navigating to different app...
- 14:30 Refactoring #1920: BreadcrumbTrails
- Also when using breadcrumbs from a glossary item update:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_ref() on a non-o...
- 09:20 Feature #2571 (Feature implemented): reimport IMS-CP files
- Reimport files created by the cp export functionnality.
- 09:19 Feature #2570 (Feature implemented): Export courses to IMS-CP format
- 09:18 Feature #2569 (Feature implemented): Import IMS-QTI files
- (re)-import IMS-QTI files to create questions
- 09:16 Feature #2568 (Feature implemented): Export questions to QTI
- Export question to IMS-QTI format.
- 14:00 Bug #2407 (Feature implemented): Moving CO in Repository: Blank screen
- 13:31 Bug #2540: A missing image: My Chamilo > Administration > Admin > Repository
- Thank you for the heads up!
- 13:29 Bug #2507 (Feature implemented): Shared object not viewable
- 13:29 Bug #2542: Youtube viewing error
- I can not reproduce this bug. Could this be that this youtube video was imported from an old cpo? With newly created ...
- 10:59 Bug #2542 (Feature implemented): Youtube viewing error
- When viewing a Youtube video in a course or in the Repository:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_external...
- 13:27 Bug #2368 (Feature implemented): Moving CO in Repository
- 20:17 Bug #2540: A missing image: My Chamilo > Administration > Admin > Repository
- And two more missing images, see the picture.
- 18:30 Bug #2540 (Bug resolved): A missing image: My Chamilo > Administration > Admin > Repository
- See the attached picture.
- 16:08 Bug #2309: error on compare of selected wiki page versions
- The error still occurs when selecting only one checkbox (which is a mistake, but the UI should give proper feedback a...
- 14:09 Refactoring #2519: Too long paths
- By using Eclipse I cloned the current Chamilo 2 source in a folder with a shorter path: C:\xampp\htdocs\chamilo2 .
- 14:23 Bug #2524: youtube
- Very strange, just hours ago I was testing youtube for another bug and i had no problems with it. Though i did notice...
- 14:17 Bug #2524 (Feature implemented): youtube
- 1) you can only add youtube video's through the external repository, you can no longer enter the link to a public you...
- 14:00 Refactoring #2519 (New): Too long paths
- Currently I use Window Vista, Eclipse Helios + Mercurial plugin, and sometimes TortoiseHg.
Using Eclipse I tried t...
- 13:14 Bug #2513 (Feature implemented): error on opening (imported) assessment in repo builder or on creating new assessment
- 08:45 Bug #2513 (Needs testing): error on opening (imported) assessment in repo builder or on creating new assessment
- Fixed in http://code.google.com/p/chamilo/source/detail?r=5939c6ac7f27abe1c7fd585e4342c58d0cc012b5&repo=chamilo
- 12:50 Bug #2340: forum in repo: metadata error
- I'll assign it to jens because he is currently implementing metadata in 2.x
- 11:51 Bug #2507 (Needs testing): Shared object not viewable
- Fixed in
- 10:57 Bug #2368 (Needs testing): Moving CO in Repository
- 08:54 Bug #2456 (Needs testing): Fatal error when importing CPO
- This seems to be fixed in latest code
- 15:34 Bug #2513 (Feature implemented): error on opening (imported) assessment in repo builder or on creating new assessment
- Fatal error: Call to undefined method repository\content_object\assessment\AssessmentBuilderBrowserComponent::parse_i...
- 15:22 Bug #2507 (Feature implemented): Shared object not viewable
- When a document is shared with me, I cannot view the document before publishing or reusing it.
- 08:31 Bug #2500 (Bug resolved): An error and a usability issue about common page tabs
- Version: Chamilo 2.0 final release
Open a page that has tabs (image 1) and click on one of them:
1. The tab swi...
Also available in: Atom