From 28/11/2010 to 27/12/2010
- 13:23 Bug #2471 (Bug resolved): SCORM Captivate
- (copy & paste from http://www.chamilo.org/es/node/1027)----------------------------------------------------------
- 08:51 Bug #2456 (Feature implemented): Fatal error when importing CPO
- Fatal error: Cannot use repository\content_object\scorm_item\ScormItem as ScormItem because the name is already in us...
- 12:03 Bug #2353 (Bug resolved): other question types also broken
- Most of this should have been fixed by now. Please retest and open seperate issues for individual problems (aside fro...
- 12:00 Bug #1895 (Needs testing): versioning of documents
- This should have been fixed. There were some inconsistencies when managing versions. Please retest (hard to recreate ...
- 11:26 Feature #2443 (Bug resolved): An uploaded file with CO is not automatically included
- 12:56 Bug #776 (Rejected - Abandoned): Import object type qti2 .... failure
- File contains non-qti markup. It may have been created by the old qti sub-system.
- 10:37 Bug #2353 (New): other question types also broken
- 10:11 Bug #2308 (Feature implemented): My publications does not show publications
- seems to be solved now
- 23:21 Feature #2443 (Bug resolved): An uploaded file with CO is not automatically included
- When creating a CO with "Attachment" possibilities ( like a Note ) you can Upload a file and include this with the CO...
- 20:33 Bug #2191: hot potatoes zip file
- one hotpotatoes file with one htm(l) file in it works perfectly for me (even with pictures / audio / movies etc inclu...
- 19:10 Bug #2191 (Needs more info): hot potatoes zip file
- this issue has to be resolved because I need to create a zip-file even when I upload a single hot potatoes file, in w...
- 15:06 Bug #2421 (Needs testing): Youtube media broken
- You need to have the YouTube external content instance enabled ...
- 15:05 Bug #2421 (Feature implemented): Youtube media broken
- Creating a Youtube video gives a blank screen.
The "Properties" are also gone.
- 14:54 Bug #2414: Hotspot Question
- attached the file.
just heard michaël: tested the hotspot, but the spot wasn't recognized : couldn't get a 'right' a...
- 14:30 Bug #2414: Hotspot Question
- Could you get me the results / outpur of the following site: http://supportdetails.com/
My best guess is that this i...
- 14:17 Bug #2414: Hotspot Question
- the color delineating of the hotspot appear in the left upper corner of the repository, on the treeview....
Out of s...
- 14:10 Bug #2414: Hotspot Question
- i'll try it again.
Removing a color option isn't implemented (unremovable)
Picture of the hotspot is shown in...
- 14:05 Bug #2414 (Needs testing): Hotspot Question
- 14:05 Bug #2414: Hotspot Question
- Works fine for me ...
- 14:02 Bug #2414 (Feature implemented): Hotspot Question
- No hotspot can be drawn on the image (no delineating)
- 14:41 Bug #2419 (Feature implemented): Matrix question
- 14:31 Bug #2419 (Feature implemented): Matrix question
- Removing of match not possible.
Gives error : 'form has errors, please complete the form'
- 14:29 Bug #2418 (New): mediamosa error
- error on clicking 'exporter title':
Fatal error: Class 'common\extensions\external_repository_manager\implementation...
- 14:27 Bug #2413 (Feature implemented): error on adding mediamosa es axternal repo
- 13:17 Bug #2413 (Needs testing): error on adding mediamosa es axternal repo
- 13:08 Bug #2413 (Feature implemented): error on adding mediamosa es axternal repo
- Fatal error: Call to a member function get_type() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\chamilogoogle\repository\php\lib\ext...
- 14:19 Feature #2381: Repository create handbook +handdbookitem :
- looked at the problem, it also exists in the portfolio complex builder.
new functionality created by some refactor...
- 09:41 Feature #2381: Repository create handbook +handdbookitem :
- I will fix it asap but I don't think the content-objects related to the handbook application should be in the stable ...
- 14:07 Bug #2310 (Feature implemented): error on editing wiki from repo
- seems fixed
- 13:28 Bug #2366: Edit / delete content object
- I understand, no problem.
- 13:16 Bug #2366: Edit / delete content object
- There is currently no workaround for this. Feel free to post a feature request for version 2.1.
- 13:03 Bug #2366: Edit / delete content object
- What about a work around instead of a rejection?
- 09:53 Bug #2366 (Rejected - Abandoned): Edit / delete content object
- So typing * works to show everything? Will need to disable that, it should never be possible unless we really want to...
- 09:47 Bug #2366: Edit / delete content object
- As hans stated already, the performance issues that we will encounter by enabling this will be a disaster. If we plac...
- 13:26 Usability #1986 (Feature implemented): sharing in repository
- 13:26 Usability #1986: sharing in repository
- all right for the time being;
somewhat curious about a real production environment
- 13:01 Usability #2371: Slow- slower - slowest
- I see a major difference when running locally. Will eventually cause major issues, even on fast servers. Really annoy...
- 08:56 Usability #2371: Slow- slower - slowest
- I don't see a difference on my platform either.
- 13:00 Bug #2344 (Feature implemented): error on opening announcement object in repo
- 12:52 Refactoring #1920: BreadcrumbTrails
- Still there, when viewing a topic and clicking on forum in the breadcrumbs e.g.:
Fatal error: Call to a member funct...
- 11:49 Bug #2346: forum topic/post
- Question remains should the user see those 'background' objects in his repo? For most users this will be confusing.
- 11:43 Bug #2339 (Feature implemented): zip-import in repo
- 10:02 Bug #2353: other question types also broken
- Weight is a property of the relationship between a question and an assessment, not a property of the question itself,...
- 09:54 Bug #2353: other question types also broken
- *Fill in the blanks: weight field missing on create (edit necessary afterwards to add the weight)
*Matrix: -when del...
- 08:55 Bug #2407 (Needs testing): Moving CO in Repository: Blank screen
- 20:40 Bug #2407: Moving CO in Repository: Blank screen
- 17:11 Bug #2407 (Feature implemented): Moving CO in Repository: Blank screen
- When clicking on the "Move" icon of a Content Object in the Repository, a blank screen appears.
- 20:25 Usability #2371: Slow- slower - slowest
- It's no slower or faster then it was a few months ago as far as I know ?
- 20:24 Usability #2371: Slow- slower - slowest
- Performance has dropped considerably. It's very frustrating. This is a very critical issue.
- 19:38 Bug #1208: pictures in SCORM
- tested and approved
- 16:08 Bug #2378 (Bug resolved): External repositories tree
- Making a connection between Chamilo and external services requires configuration on both ends, so whereas the actual ...
- 15:52 Bug #2378: External repositories tree
- If an other admin is creating an external connection ( for example Google Docs ), other admins are seeing this also.
- 12:37 Feature #2406 (Bug resolved): Document type previews
- Automatic previews of supported and browser-displayable document formats (image, video, audio, flash, pdf, text, html...
- 12:17 Bug #2366: Edit / delete content object
- The attachments themselves are OK.
The fact that one has to type '*' and enter to get a treeview is not at all use...
- 11:02 Bug #2369 (Bug resolved): Repository -> Browse templates -> Click on title of CO
- 10:36 Bug #2376 (Bug resolved): Repository: after publishing CO
- Someone apparently made a "booboo" with that wizard. Fixed now.
Also available in: Atom