From 11/09/2010 to 10/10/2010
- 20:54 Feature #2125 (New): LP & repository problems
- As I said in http://www.chamilo.org/en/node/848
1) I uploaded 3 LP in a demo course: All OK, but when I look at repo...
- 10:16 Bug #2118 (Needs testing): Putting PortfolioA as Child of PortfolioA is possible
- 09:19 Bug #2118: Putting PortfolioA as Child of PortfolioA is possible
- fixed, it was just a typo
- 16:31 Refactoring #2120 (New): Repository - Application connector
- We need a new connector between the repository and applications because we need to implement this in the application ...
- 11:32 Bug #2118 (Bug resolved): Putting PortfolioA as Child of PortfolioA is possible
- In the complex builder and through the repoviewer I can add a portfolio as a child of itself.
This creates an endle...
- 16:30 Bug #2114 (Bug resolved): Repository - Rights: white screen
- Same announcement, detail view, click on 'Rights': white screen
- 16:27 Bug #2113 (Feature implemented): Repository - Copy to templates: headers already sent
- I have a announcement - detail view, I click on the link 'Copy to templates'. I receive a 'headers already sent' error
- 16:12 Bug #2111 (Bug resolved): Repository - Categories: trying to move all categories
- I have created 5 categories, I select them all and use the table action: move
Result: white screen
Reason: no targe...
- 14:46 Bug #2106 (Needs testing): assessment : hotspot question
- You have to click on the edit button of the current option to select the polygon
- 14:31 Bug #2014 (Feature implemented): Importing Content Objects
- I can not reproduce this bug in latest code, it seems to be working fine
- 09:13 Bug #2048 (Needs testing): right problems
- Changed the entire rights system in the repository to improve the performance and fix these bugs
- 14:07 Refactoring #1920: BreadcrumbTrails
- sill problems with forum breadcrumbs so it seems:
Component failed to load
- 14:04 Bug #2055 (Feature implemented): forum cannot be published from repository
- 10:17 Bug #2106 (Bug resolved): assessment : hotspot question
- when creating a new hotpot question. after uploading the picture, the first hotspot doesn't allow me to draw a polygo...
- 14:02 Usability #2091 (New): blog item feedback
- the blog in Chamilo should follow the web 2.0 standards, where reactions are posted immediataly on blog items.
- 13:53 Usability #2090 (Bug resolved): build icon
- The build icon (scissor) for complex content objects (forum/learning path/blog...)has a tooltip 'browse' in the repo...
- 11:35 Bug #2014: Importing Content Objects
- I only seem to have this problem with portfolio's, not with simple content objects
- 14:26 Bug #2048: right problems
- This is a problem with the way how shared objects are retrieved. Due to performance reasons we can now only retrieve ...
- 14:25 Bug #2055 (Needs testing): forum cannot be published from repository
- Fixed this in
- 10:48 Usability #2067 (Bug resolved): RSS FEEDS Home
- It would be better if RSS-feeds open standard in anew tab or window
- 08:24 Bug #2052 (Feature implemented): No Repository rights
- This is because when starting with a new platform, the end user doesn't have ANY rights on the system. The system adm...
- 13:37 Bug #2055 (Feature implemented): forum cannot be published from repository
- to the forum application (only to courses)
- 13:34 Feature #2054 (Feature implemented): drop down menu on selected items in repository
- it would be very useful to extend the present drown down menu with the 'unlink selected'item; now this has to be done...
- 13:06 Bug #2047: not possible to delete publications
- Still a problem, now even for simple objects: [=Repository=SelectedPublicationNotDeleted=];
btw: what is the sense of...
- 09:22 Bug #2047 (Needs testing): not possible to delete publications
- It's still possible to delete complex objects. However you have to detach/unlink or delete the complex items attached...
- 11:48 Usability #2053 (Feature implemented): Delete button in My Publications
- If you go into "My Publications", there are "Delete" buttons for each published CO.
Because it's never possible to...
- 11:18 Bug #2052 (Feature implemented): No Repository rights
- When creating a user as "Course Administrator" and no "Platform Admin", that user has no rights to Create Content Obj...
- 16:38 Bug #1989 (Feature implemented): no create possible in repository for non-admin user
- 16:33 Bug #1973: external repository
- still around e.g. Chamilo_structure_version2_hogent_proposal - Whic…;
StringUtilities error: The given value is not...
- 16:24 Bug #1898 (Feature implemented): error on gallery view
- 16:23 Bug #1888 (Feature implemented): error on opening repository
- 14:20 Bug #2004: mediamosa browse error
- *Uploaded file imported to repo does not play
*export error: Component failed to load
- 12:07 Bug #2048 (Bug resolved): right problems
- *setting group rights has no effect on rights of the members of that group
*setting rights on e.g. 5 objects in my r...
- 10:57 Bug #2047 (Bug resolved): not possible to delete publications
- from My publications in repo if these are complex objects (wiki, lp, assignment...)
- 09:36 Bug #1987: category manager move
- also in latest localhost:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_parent() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\chamilo...
- 14:45 Bug #2041 (Needs testing): Tabs in external repository manager
- Fixed this in
- 14:20 Bug #2041 (Feature implemented): Tabs in external repository manager
- When you click on any other tab than the active one, the page is redirected to the login screen. However, the user is...
- 08:47 Bug #2004 (Needs testing): mediamosa browse error
- 19:54 Bug #1735: opening pdf in frame (repoviewer)
- problem exists while doing standard install on 2 different servers and on my localhost.
Do you have a system where I...
- 14:54 Bug #1735 (Needs testing): opening pdf in frame (repoviewer)
- I can not reproduce this bug. I think this is a very specific rights problem on your installation.
- 15:29 Bug #1969 (Needs testing): Complex Builder & rights on repository items
- Fixed this in
- 13:05 Bug #2014 (Needs more info): Importing Content Objects
- I cannot reproduce the bug.
Could you attach the cpo?
- 11:42 Bug #1687 (Needs testing): Wiki homepage selector
- Fixed in
- 11:42 Bug #1688 (Needs testing): No weight in the assessment builder
- Fixed in
- 10:29 Feature #2031 (New): when using LDAP, an empty record is written in the user table
- Due to many differences in ldap structure, a simple mapping system saved in settings / xml files is not enough to par...
- 09:30 Feature #2031: when using LDAP, an empty record is written in the user table
- The hardcoded properties are seperated in a parser class, when using the ldap connection, one needs to adapt the pars...
- 09:23 Feature #2031 (Assigned): when using LDAP, an empty record is written in the user table
- This is only a partial fix, something should be donne about the hardcoded ldap property names too.
- 09:21 Feature #2031 (Needs testing): when using LDAP, an empty record is written in the user table
- Fixed the ldap problems
- 18:07 Feature #2031 (Bug resolved): when using LDAP, an empty record is written in the user table
- At Howest we use connection to an LDAP-server to authenticate our users.
Accessing user information with the LDAP-pa...
- 15:18 Refactoring #1920 (Needs testing): BreadcrumbTrails
- Most common applications are fixed. I'll put this on testing for now untill new specific cases are found.
- 14:42 Bug #2017 (Needs testing): publications : not visible
- 15:18 Bug #1987: category manager move
- still around in ICL-install
- 15:02 Bug #1987 (Needs testing): category manager move
- I don't have a problem with this anymore. Could this be retested?
- 09:39 Refactoring #2025: Submanagers
- Considering I was already working on that AND converting them all to the new, simplified, launching structure, I shou...
- 09:41 Refactoring #2025 (New): Submanagers
- Some submanagers aren't real submanagers right now and don't use the correct method to launch them (rightseditor/cate...
- 20:08 Usability #2022 (Bug resolved): multiple select boxes
- In quite a few places in Chamilo multiple select boxes are not available and users have to select their choices one p...
- 14:36 Bug #2017: publications : not visible
- or this and similar errors (for all types it appears):
Component failed to load
- 13:50 Bug #2017 (Bug resolved): publications : not visible
- viewing published content objects in repository reults in white screen of death
- 10:35 Bug #2014 (Feature implemented): Importing Content Objects
- trying to import a cpo in the repository results in the following error:
error: headers already sent in /var/www/POI...
- 14:46 Bug #2004 (Bug resolved): mediamosa browse error
- some time after successful upload...
owner_id== "^4^" OR aut_user== "^4^" OR aut_group== "^1^" OR aut_app== "^^" s...
- 13:56 Usability #1999 (Bug resolved): browse tab before create tab
- For optimal usability the browse-tab should appear before the create-tab (now it's the other way round!), in the publ...
- 08:28 Bug #1989 (Needs testing): no create possible in repository for non-admin user
- This is because as a normal user you don't have the rights to create an object
As an administrator go to administra...
Also available in: Atom