From 07/08/2010 to 05/09/2010
- 10:23 Bug #1919: Content Object Creation
- attention: this rights editing sometimes seems to work fine when testing, but instead of setting the rights for the c...
- 14:19 Bug #1927 (Bug resolved): Error message in learning path with uploaded SCORM
- System info:
MS Windows XP Pro, Version 2002, SP3
MS Windows IE 8.0.6001.18702
- 18:40 Refactoring #1920 (Assigned): BreadcrumbTrails
- The BreadcrumbTrails seem to be very messed up all of a sudden
- 18:39 Bug #1919 (Bug resolved): Content Object Creation
- bug: the rights for creation of content object can not be set because I get the following error "[=Repository=Invalid...
- 08:25 Usability #1916: Icon descriptions should be visible all the time
- Same for edit icons in blocks at home page. Several people won't find them. Setting a page to edit mode with a button...
- 08:23 Usability #1916 (Bug resolved): Icon descriptions should be visible all the time
- Descriptions for icons are mostly invisible until you are moving the mouse onto it. From a usability point of view th...
- 22:22 Usability #1914 (Bug resolved): Typo in Repository Variable and English Text
- repository variable MetadataDutsch
The variable should be renamed to Dutch and the content to 'dutch'
- 12:47 Bug #1898 (Feature implemented): error on gallery view
- There is an error when selecting 'gallery view' in the repository when some or all of the objects shown are not of th...
- 11:00 Bug #1897: details button in repository
- but in courses it works fine!
- 10:59 Bug #1897 (Bug resolved): details button in repository
- results in white screen
- 10:54 Bug #1895 (Bug resolved): versioning of documents
- I created several versions of a document.
Then I reverted a few versions.
Then I deleted the last version.
- 10:49 Bug #1893 (Bug resolved): 2 move buttons
- in repository of skible
- 10:44 Bug #1892 (Bug resolved): import zip
- When importing a the attached zip file in the repository (it has in its turn a folder in it with 2 levels), no import...
- 16:12 Bug #1888 (Feature implemented): error on opening repository
- Fatal error: Call to undefined method ContentObjectDisplay::get_thumbnail() in C:\wamp\www\chamilogoogle\repository\l...
- 21:13 Feature #1883: Timeline view for a course
- Given the functionality, architecture and the already built-in support for different course / tool views in 2.0, this...
- 21:07 Feature #1883 (New): Timeline view for a course
- View allowing to see the events of the course (calendar, announcements, tasks, exercises availability, etc) in a time...
Also available in: Atom