From 08/07/2010 to 06/08/2010
- 16:07 Feature #1842 (New): application generator not up-to-date
- the application generator was not changed after several refactoring
e.g. it doesn't implement the interface for th...
- 17:10 Bug #1830 (Feature implemented): calendar event datepicker
- the date-picker on the creation form of a calendar event doesn't work
- 11:34 Usability #1813: installation of content objects
- plus: you have all these "annoying" dependencies that you are not always aware off-->
trying to remove "Fill In Bl...
- 11:23 Usability #1813 (Bug resolved): installation of content objects
- when installing chamilo with just some of the applications, the content-objects related to all the other applications...
- 14:40 Bug #1746 (Feature implemented): creation of youtube co broken
- when I try to create a youtube movie I get following error:
Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'PARAM_TYPE' in /v...
- 11:29 Bug #1735 (Bug resolved): opening pdf in frame (repoviewer)
- The opening of pdf files in a frame does not work on all browsers/systems
doesn't work on
- Windows XP & Ubuntu +...
- 00:24 Feature #1506: spelling check in text boxes.
- 22:58 Feature #1506: spelling check in text boxes.
- It's just a simple CKEditor setting to make it work again: http://docs.cksource.com/ckeditor_api/symbols/CKEDITOR.con...
- 20:57 Feature #1506: spelling check in text boxes.
- for your information: if you choose TinyMCE the firefox spelling checker works fine.
Users kan choose themselves whi...
- 17:32 Usability #1730: YouTube object: size
- Good idea. Not sure how we could do it yet, but maybe we should add the sizes which are officialy available for that ...
- 17:25 Usability #1730 (New): YouTube object: size
- the size (width & height) for a youTube object are mandatory
- it is difficult for users to decide what to put there...
- 14:26 Support #1729 (New): How to create new themes for chamilo
- we have started to create our own chamilo theme but I am having problems with some of the elements like the ckeditor
- 11:31 Usability #1711 (New): CAS authentication error messages
- phpCAS error messages look rather ugly and no instructions are included on how the administrator can still login to h...
Also available in: Atom