From 27/05/2011 to 25/06/2011
- 16:16 Bug #3644: fatal error on home page
- I unsubscribed a group from a course, then the "corrupt" user gets a homepage as it should be.
If I subscribe the gr...
- 15:59 Bug #3644: fatal error on home page
- it seems as if this has been caused after adding a group of students to a course. If a user belongs to a group, but ...
- 15:29 Bug #3644: fatal error on home page
- i have also noticed that many of the blocks can mess up the homepage (and there's usually no "normal" way to fix it)
- 15:27 Bug #3644 (Bug resolved): fatal error on home page
- I changed some settings in administration - homepage (see screenshot1). Afterwards, when I login as a student, I get...
- 15:29 Bug #3525 (Bug resolved): No selectable objects when configuring a feeder block
- This bug is resolved, but a new one is born:
- 15:28 Bug #3628 (Bug resolved): Fatal error after selecting a RSS feed
- After selecting a RSS feed for the Home page, the window is not closed and after refreshing the page the following er...
- 16:38 Bug #3278: Tweetblock visible at login page when not logged in
- Every block that is added on the standard homepage is currently visible for anonymous users. I believe this should be...
- 16:36 Bug #3525 (Needs testing): No selectable objects when configuring a feeder block
- Fixed on stable version
- 15:51 Bug #3526 (Needs testing): Fatal error when editing a block item
- Fixed this on stable code
- 10:56 Usability #3556: adding blocks to homepage : icons
- Not all the description of the icons is readable.
- 10:54 Usability #3556 (Bug resolved): adding blocks to homepage : icons
- Not all icons are visible (eg feeder,linker, display,...) are not available.
Icons are too small.
Window close butt...
- 17:41 Bug #3526 (Bug resolved): Fatal error when editing a block item
- Fatal error when clicking the edit button of a block item on the home page:
Fatal error: Undefined class constant ...
- 17:39 Bug #3525 (Bug resolved): No selectable objects when configuring a feeder block
- Platform: STABLE (after merge from dev to stable)
When configuring a feeder block, no RSS objects from the reposit...
- 17:27 Bug #3303 (Bug resolved): Strange behaviour when removing column on Home page
- No issue anymore
Also available in: Atom