From 06/02/2011 to 07/03/2011
- 17:30 Bug #2709: Remove column from the home page
- ah right "1879 (a0bf1efabba4) Merge" is the merge with the patch. Home_145 is the actual patch.
You need to apply
- 13:02 Bug #2709: Remove column from the home page
- why is there so much code from other people in this patch? for example the common/mail etc?
- 12:59 Bug #2715 (Needs testing): Edit button on home page redirect to admin
- Fixed this for the edit and the configure button. Breadcrumbs are ok and the redirection is to.
- 08:57 Bug #2760 (Needs testing): Can't edit Portal Home
- Portal home must be edited from the administration settings panel.
- 15:33 Usability #2962 (Needs testing): "Add new block" on home page appears twice after double click
- patch bundled with #2709
- 13:11 Usability #2962 (Bug resolved): "Add new block" on home page appears twice after double click
- Most inexperienced users will extend their experience of windows (double click) to open folders/documents into their ...
- 15:31 Bug #2709 (Needs testing): Remove column from the home page
- 09:39 Usability #2695 (Bug resolved): Add cancel button when editing tabs on homepage
- 09:21 Feature #2618 (Needs testing): Allow blocks to be displayed on the front page when NOT logged in
- 15:51 Bug #2760 (Bug resolved): Can't edit Portal Home
- I've installed a testcampus of Chamilo 20 (version that can be downloaded from chamilo.org).
The bug is dual:
1. I ...
- 15:51 Usability #2671 (Needs testing): Block's icon in "add block" is the application's icon
- working but overall issue may require a refactoring
- 09:30 Usability #2695 (Needs testing): Add cancel button when editing tabs on homepage
Also available in: Atom