From 13/09/2010 to 12/10/2010
- 20:28 Bug #1670: fckeditor
- Thanks for the analysis Ludwig. We'll fix this first thing in the morning.
- 20:26 Bug #1670: fckeditor
- I've just installed the Beta2 Hans send us to test the install on different configurations. I've installed the beta2 ...
- 16:02 Bug #2130 (Bug resolved): profile picture
- when large profile picture is uploaded, users don't get a warning but instead get the message that the data was succe...
- 09:57 Bug #2117 (Bug resolved): UserManagerUserDetailComponent error
- Fatal error: Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::fetchRow() in /var/www/html/studentenportfolio/common/database/obje...
- 10:49 Bug #2110 (Needs testing): mdb error
- 10:49 Bug #2110: mdb error
- reinstall could be required, i'm not sure...
- 10:37 Bug #2110 (Bug resolved): mdb error
- on log in on latest localhost
is re-install necessary?
please mention when re-install is necessary when committing
- 09:48 Bug #2105 (Needs testing): assessment : view results
- 14:14 Bug #1979: survey mdb2 error
- still something wrong (with an existing survey):
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening requ...
- 10:10 Bug #2105 (Bug resolved): assessment : view results
- when i click on view results in the assement tool browser inside the weblcms i get this error
Fatal error: require...
- 11:01 Bug #2046: Component failed to load
- 10:58 Bug #2045: Publish Forum from Repository
- 15:33 Bug #2046 (Needs testing): Component failed to load
- 10:11 Bug #2046 (Feature implemented): Component failed to load
- When you open a forum in "My Publications", the following error occurs:
Component failed to load
- 14:55 Bug #2045 (Needs testing): Publish Forum from Repository
- 10:05 Bug #2045: Publish Forum from Repository
- This error occurs for each CO in de repository!
- 10:01 Bug #2045 (Feature implemented): Publish Forum from Repository
- When publishing a forum from the repository, the following message occurs:
Missing argument 1 for Weblcms...
- 10:54 Bug #1731: show actionbar
- I have fixed it in our vub-theme. it's just one css file that needs to be updated. do you want me to update ruby and ...
- 14:46 Bug #1731 (New): show actionbar
- Other themes are not up to date, this includes problems with the actionbar. I don't know how to fix this.
- 14:30 Bug #1731 (Assigned): show actionbar
- this is only fixed in the aqua theme, in the other themes the problem still exists so could you please let us know ho...
- 14:23 Feature #2000 (Bug resolved): congratulations!!!
- 14:15 Feature #2000: congratulations!!!
- Problem solved! Thanks a lot to all developers and testers for all the efforts already done, for this wonderful proje...
- 14:08 Feature #2000: congratulations!!!
- I'll assign this one to you koen
- 14:00 Feature #2000 (Bug resolved): congratulations!!!
- 2000 bugs posted.
Also available in: Atom