From 09/05/2010 to 07/06/2010
- 15:45 Bug #1468 (Needs testing): youtube (at first) not shown in ckeditor
- Added a replace method when entering the ?wrong? url (with watch instead of direct url)
- 09:57 Bug #1468 (Bug resolved): youtube (at first) not shown in ckeditor
- if one selects a you tube item in the ckeditor, it does not show up at first: you have to use the browse server funct...
- 10:39 Refactoring #1284: Table messages
- I believe this fix is currently the only possible solution. We should reconsider the entire parse_input_from_table st...
- 10:09 Feature #1315: streaming video
- This is still a missing feature
- 14:21 Refactoring #1130: Breadcrumbtrail
- Moving this one to the Refactoring tracker
- 14:17 Feature #6 (Bug resolved): Implement global rating / points system
- It is now possible to 'evaluate' publications.
- 15:30 Support #1393 (Bug resolved): no peer assessment category
- in issues tracker of this website
- 14:14 Feature #1315 (Feature implemented): streaming video
- augent (& local): selecting the application brings up the home page; will disregard this for the time being
- 12:53 Bug #1258: problem with adding a new category
- IE is a b$tch :/
- 12:51 Bug #1258 (Needs testing): problem with adding a new category
- 13:52 Bug #979 (Bug resolved): Element finder
- 13:45 Bug #979 (Needs testing): Element finder
- 12:57 Refactoring #1176 (Feature implemented): New general application structure
- 14:35 Refactoring #1288 (Bug resolved): Remove the build_toolbar function
- In the utilities class we have a build_toolbar function. This is used in all tables on the system. We should remove t...
- 14:36 Refactoring #1284: Table messages
- The message parameter is still visible in the url btw, for people who want to test it.
- 14:35 Refactoring #1284 (Feature implemented): Table messages
- In the courselist when a course is removed and then some course are changed to another coursetype with t he multiple ...
Also available in: Atom