From 30/05/2012 to 28/06/2012
- 14:49 Bug #5030: error when trying to search for a course in the admin section
- Component does not exist.
- 14:36 Bug #5029 (Needs testing): External repositories installation page: next page not working
- Corrections made. Please retest (applies to all tables in the package manager with more than one page).
- 14:13 Bug #4969 (Bug resolved): Errors when chaning the rights of an application
- Fixed, thx!
- 14:07 Bug #4969 (Needs testing): Errors when chaning the rights of an application
- Issue seems to be resolved in the latest code. Please retest.
- 13:37 Bug #5050 (Needs more info): Not possible to install Course tools
- There are two new tools that have been added to the weblcms tools file structure. 'ephorus' and 'maintenance'. These ...
- 15:26 Bug #5050: Not possible to install Course tools
- When deleting the maintenance folder in \application\weblcms\tool this issue is gone!
- 15:17 Bug #5050 (Bug resolved): Not possible to install Course tools
- When going to admin > Package manager > Application > Courses > Tools:
This error occurs ...
- 11:10 Bug #5037 (New): UserList search value lost on next page result
- Administration > Users > UserList:
When searching for a name with a result of a few pages and clicking on "Next pa...
- 10:28 Usability #3679 (Bug resolved): deactivating content objects
- Not applicable anymore.
See also Bug #5035.
- 10:25 Usability #5035 (New): Deacvtivating content object: improvements
- When deactivating a content object you get a new page (result), when going back to the packages overview you're getti...
- 11:29 Bug #5030 (New): error when trying to search for a course in the admin section
- while trying to search for a course in the admin panel I get the following mistake :
Component failed to load
- 11:29 Bug #5029 (Bug resolved): External repositories installation page: next page not working
- Administration > Package manager > External Repositories:
Click the "Next page" button (1/2 > 2/2), you are redire...
- 15:39 Usability #3679 (Needs testing): deactivating content objects
- Can you please retest? Package manager is completely reworked!
- 16:58 Bug #2697 (Bug resolved): block configuration is lost for new users
- 16:56 Bug #2589 (Bug resolved): Block system announcements cannot be remove from home
- Resolved in C3
- 16:54 Bug #2494 (Bug resolved): mysql >= 5.0.3 required?
- Expected PHP version for Chamilo Connect 3 = PHP5.3 or higher.
- 16:52 Bug #3061 (Bug resolved): admin_browser.js is missing
- No longer an issue!
- 12:45 Bug #4969 (Bug resolved): Errors when chaning the rights of an application
- When opening the RightsManager of an application (for example Survey, Assessment, Forum):
Component failed to load...
Also available in: Atom