From 12/05/2011 to 10/06/2011
- 19:22 Refactoring #3155: Admin User browser broken
- This is as a matter of fact not "resolved" at all.
I agree with Nathalie that the current solution is not a soluti...
- 17:31 Refactoring #3155 (New): Admin User browser broken
- I don't see any way to do this check otherwise at the moment. You should not be allowed to delete the user if he is a...
- 16:07 Refactoring #3155 (Needs more info): Admin User browser broken
- I don't think this can be marked as resolved.
there is still code from an optional application being executed in th...
- 18:37 Bug #3442 (Feature implemented): package manager
- I just installed the most recent stable version of Chamilo locally, and this issue doesn't happen anymore with the la...
- 15:36 Bug #3442 (Needs more info): package manager
- I can't seem to reproduce this problem on both development and stable lines.
Please confirm that this issue still ha...
- 15:34 Bug #3442 (Assigned): package manager
- 10:55 Bug #3442 (Feature implemented): package manager
- When I want to deactivate certain application in a local Chamilo 2 installation, by clicking in Administration - pack...
- 10:09 Usability #2669 (Bug resolved): Blocks on default home page shows the configure button when there is nothing
- 10:08 Refactoring #3155 (Bug resolved): Admin User browser broken
Also available in: Atom