From 27/02/2011 to 28/03/2011
- 15:35 Refactoring #3155 (Bug resolved): Admin User browser broken
- the fix for issue #2462 creates another bug.
when the weblcms is not installed the userbrower is not displayed becau...
- 09:46 Bug #3132 (Needs testing): tab courses disappeared
- Fixed these issues!
- 08:11 Bug #3132: tab courses disappeared
- Fixed the blue page already, but still trying to solve the bugs why non categories are not visible.
- 19:44 Bug #3132: tab courses disappeared
- Fatal error: Call to a member function get_title() on a non-object in /var/www/chamilo/menu/php/lib/menu_renderer/ren...
- 19:10 Bug #3132: tab courses disappeared
- I have the same problem on my local installation (stable code via bitbucket 21/03/11) (see attachment)
- 17:40 Bug #3132: tab courses disappeared
- Teachers asked to add a Course-tab because they can't access their courses without a tab. As an admin I wanted to cr...
- 19:34 Bug #3132: tab courses disappeared
- I did a test on a test server, even after creating a new tab it's not possible to display it.
Bitbucket stable sync:...
- 17:51 Bug #3132 (Bug resolved): tab courses disappeared
- installation: bones.hogent.be/perspectief
We made a special tab _Course / cursus_ to make it easier for the studen...
- 11:05 Bug #2431 (Bug resolved): Error when exporting groups
- Retested and fixed.
- 10:31 Bug #3074 (Bug resolved): Package manager fails.
- tested and fixed!
- 10:45 Feature #3107 (Bug resolved): csv course import expand with courseType
- The possibility to add a courseType to the csv course import in the platformadministration
- 10:02 Bug #3074 (Needs testing): Package manager fails.
- Fixed on stable admin repository
- 14:18 Bug #2699 (Bug resolved): System announcement block, unable to view announcement
- 14:09 Bug #2915 (Bug resolved): Any user can go to admin and log in as other user
- 08:31 Bug #3074: Package manager fails.
- If it's on the stable, i remember working in this class so i'll try to fix it asap.
- 17:21 Bug #3074 (Bug resolved): Package manager fails.
- when you want to install an extra application from the localfilesystem it fails with an fatal error:
Fatal error: Ca...
- 12:10 Bug #3068 (Feature implemented): Admin tabs labels are all "TypeName"
- 12:08 Bug #3068: Admin tabs labels are all "TypeName"
- A note from me: The funtion ucfirst() is not UTF-8 compatible, it should not be applied on human-language strings.
- 10:47 Bug #3068: Admin tabs labels are all "TypeName"
- 10:45 Bug #3068: Admin tabs labels are all "TypeName"
- OK. In this case, I think that it would be better that the name of the tab and the name of the title (in an hidden @<...
- 08:22 Bug #3068: Admin tabs labels are all "TypeName"
- The patch is not valid. The typename is there because it should be replaced in the translations file of the package. ...
- 17:17 Bug #3068 (Feature implemented): Admin tabs labels are all "TypeName"
- The attached patch replaces @$application_links['application']['name']@ by @ucfirst($application_links['application']...
- 16:35 Bug #3067 (Bug resolved): Admin tabs don't display correctly in Webkit browsers
- The admin tabs don't display correctly in Webkit browsers (such as Safari and Chrome). This is due to the facts that ...
- 11:20 Bug #3061 (Bug resolved): admin_browser.js is missing
- The path to admin_browser.js is wrong.
The attached patch corrects it.
- 22:54 Bug #2984 (Bug resolved): DB error when viewing "Report" of a user
- Administration > Users > User List > Report:
[mode] => 1...
- 12:32 Bug #2589: Block system announcements cannot be remove from home
- Some blocks have important information, like the system announcements and should not be removed because some people c...
- 12:14 Bug #2589: Block system announcements cannot be remove from home
- btw there is the same issue with Login.
Not sure it is actually required to make those blocks not deletable. In theo...
- 09:02 Bug #2694 (Bug resolved): missing icon for system announcements
- Hans has fixed this already
- 09:00 Bug #2699 (Needs testing): System announcement block, unable to view announcement
- The system announcements aren't shown anymore on the homepage (since latest code which would require reinstall or rem...
- 08:37 Bug #2915 (Needs testing): Any user can go to admin and log in as other user
- This is fixed on the latest bitbucket code
Also available in: Atom