From 25/03/2010 to 23/04/2010
- 15:49 Usability #1091 (Bug resolved): Personnal messenger ergonomy
- Actually the personnal messenger module looks like a simple web mail application.
It uses the same vocabulary :
- 14:37 Bug #1066 (Feature implemented): "share with" in the personal message is broken
- when you try to publish a personal message and share it with some the personal message fails
- 14:33 Usability #1065 (New): Filter personal messenger message sending to groups I'm part of
- Sending messages to groups I'm not part of shouldn't be allowed (leading to spamming?). Same thing applies to people ...
- 14:21 Feature #1063 (Bug resolved): Personal Messenger New messages
- It would be nice to have an alert in the side menu that shows there are new messages in the inbox.
Maybe somewhere o...
- 14:21 Usability #1062 (Bug resolved): usability: selecting multiple users
- selecting multiple users is bothersome esp. with a large number of users
(same problem in other selection lists else...
- 14:20 Usability #1061 (Feature implemented): Sending a message shouldn't be a 2-pages process
- The fact that the process of sending a simple message is broken down in two steps is very unintuitive and unpractical.
- 14:17 Bug #1059 (Bug resolved): Personal Messenger Send to groups
- The message says it hasn't been sent.
But others seem to have received it and the messages are in the the outbox.
- 14:12 Bug #1058 (Feature implemented): Reply doesnt work in personal messager
- when replying to a message it creates the message in the repository, but it doesn't send it to the person, it also do...
- 14:10 Bug #1057 (Bug resolved): reply does not work properly
- the reply is stored in the repository but not sent.
on reply, you 'd expect to see your reply under the original mes...
Also available in: Atom