From 25/01/2011 to 23/02/2011
- 17:43 Bug #2937 (Needs testing): Handbook App - URL is hardcoded when exporting
- patch to fix this bug.
to fix existing links I think it is easiest to do it directly in the database with something ...
- 14:13 Bug #2937 (Bug resolved): Handbook App - URL is hardcoded when exporting
- When exporting a handbook and importing it again on another platform, the links are redirected to the platform where ...
- 10:49 Feature #2681: Block for handbook
- Patch. Passes html validation.
- 14:32 Feature #2681: Block for handbook
- Patch for - this needs to be applied to main - :
changed to use *published* handbooks
checked that view of handbo...
- 10:45 Feature #2681: Block for handbook
- correct we could solve this on an application-per-application base (we did this for the portfolio on our installation...
- 17:37 Feature #2681: Block for handbook
- Ah yes I must say we were mostly interested by links and files.
Correclty enough there is a need to allow for ano...
- 14:38 Feature #2681: Block for handbook
- if you want to give access to the handbooks to people that haven't logged in yet: that is not possible in the current...
- 13:39 Feature #2681 (Assigned): Block for handbook
Works only partly. I can publish it on my home but when I click on one of the handbook topic link I get a...
- 10:36 Feature #2681 (Needs testing): Block for handbook
- 15:09 Bug #2724: Handbook: error on convertwiki
- What is the use of converting wiki's if the internal wiki-links are not 'recognized'?
- 15:05 Bug #2724 (Feature implemented): Handbook: error on convertwiki
- no links are not recognised. this was communicated as being not possible (it is in fact possible but I don't have tim...
- 14:19 Bug #2724: Handbook: error on convertwiki
- yep, error has gone after installing the context linker
however, links in wiki pages do not seem to be recognized
- 14:03 Bug #2724: Handbook: error on convertwiki
- deadline to implement all features was communicated to the documentation workgroup and Hans & Sven as 03/02
- 13:54 Bug #2724: Handbook: error on convertwiki
- Have you got an idea at appr. what date testing the handbook will make sense?
- 13:49 Bug #2724: Handbook: error on convertwiki
- cannot reproduce error.
is the wiki you tried to import ok?
did you have the context linker installed?
- 13:44 Bug #2724 (Feature implemented): Handbook: error on convertwiki
- Fatal error: Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::fetchRow() in C:\wamp\www\chamilogoogle\application\context_linker\...
- 09:16 Bug #2676 (Bug resolved): handbook application
- 09:14 Bug #2638 (Bug resolved): publish handbook
- 11:06 Bug #2676 (Needs testing): handbook application
- 15:18 Feature #2681: Block for handbook
- That would be a list of all handbook items displayed in the block.
The user can access handbooks element by clicking...
- 15:03 Feature #2681: Block for handbook
- you want the complete content of the handbook on the homepage? or just a link to a published handbook that will open ...
- 14:55 Feature #2681 (Bug resolved): Block for handbook
- Create a block to dislay a handbook's content on the homepage.
- 14:56 Bug #2638 (Needs testing): publish handbook
- fixed in http://code.google.com/p/chamilo/source/detail?r=4bfae475a28335e66df7f9a02d5530aea50b5c48&repo=chamilo
- 13:52 Bug #2676 (Bug resolved): handbook application
- Handbook - edit handbook item - PickItemToEdit : changing the number gives this error message:
Fatal error: Call ...
- 13:18 Bug #2638 (Bug resolved): publish handbook
- not possible from repository.
it's possible from the handbookapplication itself
Also available in: Atom