From 21/03/2010 to 19/04/2010
- 15:21 Bug #994 (Needs testing): subcategories in forum
- Removed this in
- 11:23 Bug #988 (Feature implemented): Forum
- This seems to be fixed now
- 10:22 Feature #987: Forum - add emoticons
- Not a priority for beta
- 10:22 Feature #990 (Feature implemented): View images in post
- Images can be added both as an attachment, or as direct image through ck editor. Its better to keep these things appa...
- 14:32 Bug #998 (Bug resolved): no icon
- no icon if you make a a topic of a forum important
- 14:31 Bug #997 (Bug resolved): Forum views.
- The views don't add up properly.
23 views and 3 replies ok but,
0 views and 5 replies?
0 views and 3 replies?
- 14:30 Bug #994 (Bug resolved): subcategories in forum
- you can still make subcategories in forum, but there is no forumview for this
- 14:27 Feature #990: View images in post
- Ok, ik heb het gevonden.
Maar misschien dat dat allemaal wat makkelijker en duidelijker kan zijn.
- 14:21 Feature #990 (Feature implemented): View images in post
- Would it be able to let an image attachment show in the post.
- 14:24 Bug #988: Forum
- Attachment issue same in teacherview
- 14:23 Bug #988: Forum
- This happens when in studentview
- 14:20 Bug #988 (Feature implemented): Forum
- - Can't edit a reply.
- Can't view an attachment.
- 14:21 Bug #989 (New): Courses: forumtool: edit without notification that the post was edited
- course manager can update a forum post, but after the update it should say it was edited and by who
last edited by...
- 14:10 Feature #987 (Bug resolved): Forum - add emoticons
- Being able to add emoticons would be cool.
- 09:40 Bug #679 (Feature implemented): Forum - Views count not correct
- 09:37 Bug #677 (Bug resolved): Forum - Add attachment
- 15:13 Bug #677 (Needs testing): Forum - Add attachment
- Fixed this in
- 14:55 Bug #679 (Needs testing): Forum - Views count not correct
- The views are context bound, meaning that a topic that is viewed in one course 20x is not viewed 20x in another cours...
Also available in: Atom