From 17/09/2012 to 16/10/2012
- 17:50 Usability #5636 (New): users can click on the title of a course in which he is not subscribed
- On to the 'Subscribe to course' page, a user is able to click on the title of a course in which he is not subscribed....
- 11:10 Feature #5554 (New): groepen - vraag van een docent
kan de volgende vraag meegenomen worden in de analyse en planning voor het gebruik van groepen in cursussen
- 11:55 Bug #5451 (Bug resolved): Creating several course groups: limit of 10 groups at once
- This problem was due to a limited maiximum number of group participants in the group above. Therefore it was not poss...
- 16:05 Feature #5530 (New): Group documents (via Cursus groups): create categories by student-members of the group
- In Dokeos students who were member of a group could create categories in their own group documents.
- 14:34 Bug #5508: Impossible to add a content object to my portfolio
- I cannot reproduce your error. In the latest code it seem to work. Can you run Chamilo in 'test' server mode instead ...
- 11:29 Bug #5115 (Bug resolved): Learning path item attempts are deleted by clicking the pie icon
- I fixed this bug on the stable / dev. This will be included on the next bugfix release. Thanks for the report!
- 15:57 Bug #5413: Course list bug: impossible to jump to the next page
- In the file: chamilo3/application/weblcms/course/php/lib/course_manager/component/browse.class.php
the following sch...
- 14:46 Bug #5509 (New): Impossible to click on a category in Forum
- After creating a category in a forum, I can't open this category to create a forum topic. Nothing seems to happen whe...
- 14:39 Bug #5508 (Bug resolved): Impossible to add a content object to my portfolio
- When I create a new folder in my Portfolio, I can't add an item to this folder (white screen when I click 'Voeg item ...
- 14:24 Bug #5425: Not possible to publish a course introduction text
- dominique de guchtenaere wrote:
> This has always been like this, since the introduction text can be added in differ...
- 13:43 Bug #5425: Not possible to publish a course introduction text
- This has always been like this, since the introduction text can be added in different tools in courses. Therefore pu...
- 13:16 Feature #5507 (New): Impossibleo to subscribe a platform group to a course group
- When I subscribe a platform group (Bamaflex) to my course, I can't subscribe this group to one of my course groups. I...
Also available in: Atom