From 28/08/2012 to 26/09/2012
- 16:05 Feature #5530 (New): Group documents (via Cursus groups): create categories by student-members of the group
- In Dokeos students who were member of a group could create categories in their own group documents.
- 14:34 Bug #5508: Impossible to add a content object to my portfolio
- I cannot reproduce your error. In the latest code it seem to work. Can you run Chamilo in 'test' server mode instead ...
- 11:29 Bug #5115 (Bug resolved): Learning path item attempts are deleted by clicking the pie icon
- I fixed this bug on the stable / dev. This will be included on the next bugfix release. Thanks for the report!
- 15:57 Bug #5413: Course list bug: impossible to jump to the next page
- In the file: chamilo3/application/weblcms/course/php/lib/course_manager/component/browse.class.php
the following sch...
- 14:46 Bug #5509 (New): Impossible to click on a category in Forum
- After creating a category in a forum, I can't open this category to create a forum topic. Nothing seems to happen whe...
- 14:39 Bug #5508 (Bug resolved): Impossible to add a content object to my portfolio
- When I create a new folder in my Portfolio, I can't add an item to this folder (white screen when I click 'Voeg item ...
- 14:24 Bug #5425: Not possible to publish a course introduction text
- dominique de guchtenaere wrote:
> This has always been like this, since the introduction text can be added in differ...
- 13:43 Bug #5425: Not possible to publish a course introduction text
- This has always been like this, since the introduction text can be added in different tools in courses. Therefore pu...
- 13:16 Feature #5507 (New): Impossibleo to subscribe a platform group to a course group
- When I subscribe a platform group (Bamaflex) to my course, I can't subscribe this group to one of my course groups. I...
- 15:34 Bug #5485 (Bug resolved): Course titular default is platform admin
- When a course-administrator creates a course, by default the platform-administrator is selected as titular. This mean...
- 12:57 Bug #5468 (New): editor does not open properly
- Dear Support
For many users the editor window in Chamilo (Desiderius) does not open properly. No possibility to ed...
- 12:50 Bug #5467 (New): import
- Dear support
The import function does not function properly
Import in course does noot work as a rule
- 17:23 Bug #5115: Learning path item attempts are deleted by clicking the pie icon
- In our migrated platform this error still occurs.
- 15:11 Bug #5453 (New): Subscribe users to a course group: course users not visible
- When I want to subscribe course users in a course group, I don't get an overview of the course users (see print scree...
- 13:57 Bug #5451 (Bug resolved): Creating several course groups: limit of 10 groups at once
- When I want to create more than 10 course groupes, I don't get a warning or message that it's impossible to create 11...
- 13:49 Bug #5450 (New): Shared with/by me: clicking the CO type icon gives strange result
- Shared with/by me: when I click the icon that refers to the type of object, I get a list of content objects in the ro...
- 22:47 Bug #4902 (Needs testing): Course titular not correctly loaded
- This should be fixed now on STABLE and DEV, please retest.
- 08:21 Bug #5397: Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- Maximum number of members is a course setting for the group tool. You would have to set this by the following lines:
- 00:21 Bug #5397: Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- How do I convert such code to C3 (without using course types):
- 16:36 Bug #5397: Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- Ok, you have to create the course first, before the settings ;-)
- 16:04 Bug #5397: Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- I get an error when using your code as above:
Fatal error: Call to a member function truncate_values() on a non-obje...
- 13:28 Bug #5425 (New): Not possible to publish a course introduction text
- When I create an introduction text for a course (via the course), I want to publish this introduction text to another...
- 13:25 Bug #5424 (New): Importing a zip via a course
- When I import a zipfile containing many objects in my course, I get an overview of all these objects.
I have to sele...
- 13:16 Bug #5423 (New): Course groups: impossible to create Documents & Forum after creating the group
- When I create a group without selecting the 'Documenten' and 'Forum' options, I can't change this anymore afterwards:...
- 14:01 Bug #5367: course group translations missing
- And not only translations missing, but what is de functionality/difference between 'nogroupgroup' and 'newgroupgroup'?
- 07:49 Bug #5397 (Bug resolved): Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- We should look into this in the future to see if we can optimize this to once function only. Because this has been ma...
- 07:47 Bug #5360 (Bug resolved): course administration
- The data is currently in two tables because we have a generic settings system which can deploy settings from course t...
- 15:48 Bug #5397: Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- OK, thanks. I did this on C2.1, but on C3, I - mistakenly - thought that course types would do this for me.
- 15:03 Bug #5360: course administration
- OK, thanks, this helped me.
But why do you keep the data in 2 tables, you only need the one in the course table? E...
- 08:16 Bug #5360: course administration
- That is because the titular, language and category is duplicated in the course table for performance reasons. If it's...
- 12:30 Bug #5413 (New): Course list bug: impossible to jump to the next page
- When subscribing in different courses, there is a problem with the course list.
In a course category, when I click t...
- 12:09 Bug #5412 (New): Importing a YouTube movie changes the visualisation of the repository
- When I add a youtube movie (external repository) to my repository, my repository automatically changes into gallery p...
- 12:01 Bug #5411 (New): Repository: search filter remains activated
- After using the search filter in the repository, this filter remains active, even when returning to the repository ma...
- 10:45 Usability #5408 (New): treeview in course tools
- Treeview should always be on the left side....and collapsable. If you have a lot categories, the items aren't visibl...
- 08:17 Bug #5399: create course buggy
- 18:52 Bug #5360: course administration
- no, the course titular is correctly set. You even see the teacher in the courses overview, you see the visual code, t...
- 08:38 Bug #5360 (Needs more info): course administration
- The list of course administrators is the list of everyone that is added to you chamilo installation with the status t...
- 16:29 Bug #5399: create course buggy
- if it is async (ajax), you can remember the filled in values and restore them after the postback?
- 08:07 Bug #5399: create course buggy
- Since we have to wait for a postback, the only solution here could be to temporarly disable all input fields untill t...
- 08:32 Bug #5397: Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- The settings are not added due to the fact that your script that is used for bulk course creation is probably only us...
- 08:26 Bug #5398 (Needs more info): Cannot subscribe users even as course admin in your own course
- There are two rights defined:
* Direct subscribe available (for people to subscribe to the course when they are no...
- 12:52 Bug #5398: Cannot subscribe users even as course admin in your own course
- in addition you can subscribe platform admins, but no one else if direct subscribe is disabled???
- 10:31 Bug #5398 (Needs more info): Cannot subscribe users even as course admin in your own course
- If direct subscribe is set to nobody in a course, you as the the course admin cannot even subscribe someone? This is ...
- 10:36 Bug #5399 (New): create course buggy
- Create course has quite a buggy GUI. If you want to create a course and select the course type and immediately type i...
- 10:22 Bug #5360: course administration
- this when using course types
- 10:17 Bug #5397 (Bug resolved): Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- Even if you set the direct subscribe/unsubscribe right in the course type, this setting is not used when you create c...
- 20:01 Bug #5139 (Bug resolved): Courses/documents/ error on importing zip file
- I got it working on the lily release, I overlooked one of your changes in the repo_viewer.
- 19:38 Bug #5139 (New): Courses/documents/ error on importing zip file
- This problem still occurs when publishing from the course document tool even after committing your bugfix to the lily...
- 00:33 Bug #5374 (New): Course category sorting missing translation
- when clicking "sorteer mijn cursussen" and then moving a category up or down
Also available in: Atom