From 18/08/2012 to 16/09/2012
- 15:34 Bug #5485 (Bug resolved): Course titular default is platform admin
- When a course-administrator creates a course, by default the platform-administrator is selected as titular. This mean...
- 12:57 Bug #5468 (New): editor does not open properly
- Dear Support
For many users the editor window in Chamilo (Desiderius) does not open properly. No possibility to ed...
- 12:50 Bug #5467 (New): import
- Dear support
The import function does not function properly
Import in course does noot work as a rule
- 17:23 Bug #5115: Learning path item attempts are deleted by clicking the pie icon
- In our migrated platform this error still occurs.
- 15:11 Bug #5453 (New): Subscribe users to a course group: course users not visible
- When I want to subscribe course users in a course group, I don't get an overview of the course users (see print scree...
- 13:57 Bug #5451 (Bug resolved): Creating several course groups: limit of 10 groups at once
- When I want to create more than 10 course groupes, I don't get a warning or message that it's impossible to create 11...
- 13:49 Bug #5450 (New): Shared with/by me: clicking the CO type icon gives strange result
- Shared with/by me: when I click the icon that refers to the type of object, I get a list of content objects in the ro...
- 22:47 Bug #4902 (Needs testing): Course titular not correctly loaded
- This should be fixed now on STABLE and DEV, please retest.
- 08:21 Bug #5397: Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- Maximum number of members is a course setting for the group tool. You would have to set this by the following lines:
- 00:21 Bug #5397: Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- How do I convert such code to C3 (without using course types):
- 16:36 Bug #5397: Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- Ok, you have to create the course first, before the settings ;-)
- 16:04 Bug #5397: Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- I get an error when using your code as above:
Fatal error: Call to a member function truncate_values() on a non-obje...
- 13:28 Bug #5425 (New): Not possible to publish a course introduction text
- When I create an introduction text for a course (via the course), I want to publish this introduction text to another...
- 13:25 Bug #5424 (New): Importing a zip via a course
- When I import a zipfile containing many objects in my course, I get an overview of all these objects.
I have to sele...
- 13:16 Bug #5423 (New): Course groups: impossible to create Documents & Forum after creating the group
- When I create a group without selecting the 'Documenten' and 'Forum' options, I can't change this anymore afterwards:...
- 14:01 Bug #5367: course group translations missing
- And not only translations missing, but what is de functionality/difference between 'nogroupgroup' and 'newgroupgroup'?
- 07:49 Bug #5397 (Bug resolved): Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- We should look into this in the future to see if we can optimize this to once function only. Because this has been ma...
- 07:47 Bug #5360 (Bug resolved): course administration
- The data is currently in two tables because we have a generic settings system which can deploy settings from course t...
- 15:48 Bug #5397: Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- OK, thanks. I did this on C2.1, but on C3, I - mistakenly - thought that course types would do this for me.
- 15:03 Bug #5360: course administration
- OK, thanks, this helped me.
But why do you keep the data in 2 tables, you only need the one in the course table? E...
- 08:16 Bug #5360: course administration
- That is because the titular, language and category is duplicated in the course table for performance reasons. If it's...
- 12:30 Bug #5413 (New): Course list bug: impossible to jump to the next page
- When subscribing in different courses, there is a problem with the course list.
In a course category, when I click t...
- 12:09 Bug #5412 (New): Importing a YouTube movie changes the visualisation of the repository
- When I add a youtube movie (external repository) to my repository, my repository automatically changes into gallery p...
- 12:01 Bug #5411 (New): Repository: search filter remains activated
- After using the search filter in the repository, this filter remains active, even when returning to the repository ma...
- 10:45 Usability #5408 (New): treeview in course tools
- Treeview should always be on the left side....and collapsable. If you have a lot categories, the items aren't visibl...
- 08:17 Bug #5399: create course buggy
- 18:52 Bug #5360: course administration
- no, the course titular is correctly set. You even see the teacher in the courses overview, you see the visual code, t...
- 08:38 Bug #5360 (Needs more info): course administration
- The list of course administrators is the list of everyone that is added to you chamilo installation with the status t...
- 16:29 Bug #5399: create course buggy
- if it is async (ajax), you can remember the filled in values and restore them after the postback?
- 08:07 Bug #5399: create course buggy
- Since we have to wait for a postback, the only solution here could be to temporarly disable all input fields untill t...
- 08:32 Bug #5397: Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- The settings are not added due to the fact that your script that is used for bulk course creation is probably only us...
- 08:26 Bug #5398 (Needs more info): Cannot subscribe users even as course admin in your own course
- There are two rights defined:
* Direct subscribe available (for people to subscribe to the course when they are no...
- 12:52 Bug #5398: Cannot subscribe users even as course admin in your own course
- in addition you can subscribe platform admins, but no one else if direct subscribe is disabled???
- 10:31 Bug #5398 (Needs more info): Cannot subscribe users even as course admin in your own course
- If direct subscribe is set to nobody in a course, you as the the course admin cannot even subscribe someone? This is ...
- 10:36 Bug #5399 (New): create course buggy
- Create course has quite a buggy GUI. If you want to create a course and select the course type and immediately type i...
- 10:22 Bug #5360: course administration
- this when using course types
- 10:17 Bug #5397 (Bug resolved): Course type - direct subscribe/unsubscribe not set correctly
- Even if you set the direct subscribe/unsubscribe right in the course type, this setting is not used when you create c...
- 20:01 Bug #5139 (Bug resolved): Courses/documents/ error on importing zip file
- I got it working on the lily release, I overlooked one of your changes in the repo_viewer.
- 19:38 Bug #5139 (New): Courses/documents/ error on importing zip file
- This problem still occurs when publishing from the course document tool even after committing your bugfix to the lily...
- 00:33 Bug #5374 (New): Course category sorting missing translation
- when clicking "sorteer mijn cursussen" and then moving a category up or down
- 21:26 Bug #5372 (New): user translation
- If you want to make a user platform admin, you'll see...
- 21:24 Bug #5371 (New): Missing translations in administration
- Almost on every page there is a word that is missing translation:
- 21:09 Bug #5370 (New): ViewAsUser translation
- ViewAsUser translation missing in user tool of course
- 20:55 Bug #5369 (New): Missing assessments
- You only have the choice between "Assessment" and "Hot potatoes" if you add an assessment using the tool in the cours...
- 20:51 Bug #5368 (New): Missing translation in assessments
- 20:45 Bug #5367 (New): course group translations missing
- missing course group translations
- 20:38 Bug #5366 (New): Ephorus na icon missing
- Ephorus N/A icon missing
- 20:33 Bug #5365 (New): course category
- If you change some course type settings (like direct subscribe right), the change is not reflected in the existing co...
- 20:20 Bug #5364 (New): Course settings category
- In course settings the selected category does not reflect the correct one (the course is also in a course type)
- 16:35 Bug #5362 (New): Confirm off
- In course administration everything is in dutch except "Confirm off"
- 16:32 Bug #5361 (New): missing translation SectionCourseAdministration
- if you choose "Twee kolommengroep niet actief" (op zich al geen correct nederlands) in course administration, you see...
- 16:21 Bug #5360 (Bug resolved): course administration
- The titular of the course is incorrect in course administration. If you then update the form, you are no longer the t...
- 12:31 Support #5339 (New): publicatie delen met medebeheerder, share publication
- When publishing the option share with course managers used to be ticked. (standerd)
Now the standard has been change...
- 12:21 Bug #5338 (New): Sorting by column headers
- When trying to order alfabethically a long list of users / courses by means of the column headers, a previously made ...
- 12:11 Bug #5337 (New): chronology in chat
- When closing and reopening the chat function in a course, the chronology in the entries is messed up.
- 13:16 Bug #5139: Courses/documents/ error on importing zip file
- same problem persists:
Also available in: Atom