From 29/07/2012 to 27/08/2012
- 21:26 Bug #5372 (New): user translation
- If you want to make a user platform admin, you'll see...
- 21:24 Bug #5371 (New): Missing translations in administration
- Almost on every page there is a word that is missing translation:
- 21:09 Bug #5370 (New): ViewAsUser translation
- ViewAsUser translation missing in user tool of course
- 20:55 Bug #5369 (New): Missing assessments
- You only have the choice between "Assessment" and "Hot potatoes" if you add an assessment using the tool in the cours...
- 20:51 Bug #5368 (New): Missing translation in assessments
- 20:45 Bug #5367 (New): course group translations missing
- missing course group translations
- 20:38 Bug #5366 (New): Ephorus na icon missing
- Ephorus N/A icon missing
- 20:33 Bug #5365 (New): course category
- If you change some course type settings (like direct subscribe right), the change is not reflected in the existing co...
- 20:20 Bug #5364 (New): Course settings category
- In course settings the selected category does not reflect the correct one (the course is also in a course type)
- 16:35 Bug #5362 (New): Confirm off
- In course administration everything is in dutch except "Confirm off"
- 16:32 Bug #5361 (New): missing translation SectionCourseAdministration
- if you choose "Twee kolommengroep niet actief" (op zich al geen correct nederlands) in course administration, you see...
- 16:21 Bug #5360 (Bug resolved): course administration
- The titular of the course is incorrect in course administration. If you then update the form, you are no longer the t...
- 12:31 Support #5339 (New): publicatie delen met medebeheerder, share publication
- When publishing the option share with course managers used to be ticked. (standerd)
Now the standard has been change...
- 12:21 Bug #5338 (New): Sorting by column headers
- When trying to order alfabethically a long list of users / courses by means of the column headers, a previously made ...
- 12:11 Bug #5337 (New): chronology in chat
- When closing and reopening the chat function in a course, the chronology in the entries is messed up.
- 13:16 Bug #5139: Courses/documents/ error on importing zip file
- same problem persists:
- 14:02 Bug #5324 (New): extra lines for the creation of more than one new category
- When creating a new category in the document tool this occurred:
Error message that extra lines (which I did not a...
- 13:49 Bug #5323 (New): import in doc tool (x)
- Against all odds I managed to import zip (with 3 videos) via doc tool.
The imported zip unzipped nicely in the repos...
- 13:36 Bug #5322: import in doc tool
- in att error message desiderius
- 13:33 Bug #5322 (New): import in doc tool
- importing doc in doc tool does not work (a jpg works, but audio is corrupted, html causes message unknown type (in De...
- 11:16 Bug #5321 (New): View in document tool
- The views galerij and diavoorstelling do not seem to work in the document tool. They report "no objects found" altho...
- 09:49 Bug #5320 (New): Plus-button for more lines when adding categories
- When using the little green plus button (for adding more than one new category) in the document tool I get more lines...
- 13:06 Bug #5314 (New): Playing avi
- When clicking on avi-file in rep or doctool the avi plays only the sound, embedded in chamilo. No screen, no image, n...
- 12:21 Bug #5313 (New): zip import in doc tool
win 7, ff13, lcms.chamilo.org
Importing a zip in the doc tool:
Zip with one avi file: imported and publis...
- 20:42 Bug #5300 (New): Course type lock visibility....
- With the course type it is possible to define the availability and the visibility of a tool by default. It is also po...
- 20:29 Bug #5233 (Bug resolved): Course types
- Downloaded the latest version on 12/8, The fatal-error is resolved, so it is possible to create course types.
- 12:39 Bug #5039 (New): Link with ShowInFrame issue
- Still the same problem with latest stable code.
- 12:02 Usability #5292 (New): publishing from a course: not possible to select based on date
- When publishing from a course, the date field is not shown. It would be useful to be able to select from a list that ...
- 13:29 Bug #4995 (Bug resolved): glossary item
- retested on lasted local code, resolved (image is visible in list view)
- 13:05 Bug #5090 (New): cpo export from 2.1 to 3
- Hogent did the migration. They should have migrated to version 3.
- 13:02 Bug #5115 (New): Learning path item attempts are deleted by clicking the pie icon
- 13:02 Bug #5115: Learning path item attempts are deleted by clicking the pie icon
- not yet resolved. Attached small learning path (cpo) with 1 assessment.
steps to test:
# publish LP in course
- 13:12 Bug #5233 (Needs testing): Course types
- Corrections made to stable. Please test with latest stable code.
- 13:10 Bug #5183 (Needs testing): Some issues concerning course types: language, invisible tools, announcements...
- Issue readdressed on stable. Please retest.
Also available in: Atom