From 24/07/2012 to 22/08/2012
- 13:16 Bug #5139: Courses/documents/ error on importing zip file
- same problem persists:
- 14:02 Bug #5324 (New): extra lines for the creation of more than one new category
- When creating a new category in the document tool this occurred:
Error message that extra lines (which I did not a...
- 13:49 Bug #5323 (New): import in doc tool (x)
- Against all odds I managed to import zip (with 3 videos) via doc tool.
The imported zip unzipped nicely in the repos...
- 13:36 Bug #5322: import in doc tool
- in att error message desiderius
- 13:33 Bug #5322 (New): import in doc tool
- importing doc in doc tool does not work (a jpg works, but audio is corrupted, html causes message unknown type (in De...
- 11:16 Bug #5321 (New): View in document tool
- The views galerij and diavoorstelling do not seem to work in the document tool. They report "no objects found" altho...
- 09:49 Bug #5320 (New): Plus-button for more lines when adding categories
- When using the little green plus button (for adding more than one new category) in the document tool I get more lines...
- 13:06 Bug #5314 (New): Playing avi
- When clicking on avi-file in rep or doctool the avi plays only the sound, embedded in chamilo. No screen, no image, n...
- 12:21 Bug #5313 (New): zip import in doc tool
win 7, ff13, lcms.chamilo.org
Importing a zip in the doc tool:
Zip with one avi file: imported and publis...
- 20:42 Bug #5300 (New): Course type lock visibility....
- With the course type it is possible to define the availability and the visibility of a tool by default. It is also po...
- 20:29 Bug #5233 (Bug resolved): Course types
- Downloaded the latest version on 12/8, The fatal-error is resolved, so it is possible to create course types.
- 12:39 Bug #5039 (New): Link with ShowInFrame issue
- Still the same problem with latest stable code.
- 12:02 Usability #5292 (New): publishing from a course: not possible to select based on date
- When publishing from a course, the date field is not shown. It would be useful to be able to select from a list that ...
- 13:29 Bug #4995 (Bug resolved): glossary item
- retested on lasted local code, resolved (image is visible in list view)
- 13:05 Bug #5090 (New): cpo export from 2.1 to 3
- Hogent did the migration. They should have migrated to version 3.
- 13:02 Bug #5115 (New): Learning path item attempts are deleted by clicking the pie icon
- 13:02 Bug #5115: Learning path item attempts are deleted by clicking the pie icon
- not yet resolved. Attached small learning path (cpo) with 1 assessment.
steps to test:
# publish LP in course
- 13:12 Bug #5233 (Needs testing): Course types
- Corrections made to stable. Please test with latest stable code.
- 13:10 Bug #5183 (Needs testing): Some issues concerning course types: language, invisible tools, announcements...
- Issue readdressed on stable. Please retest.
Also available in: Atom