From 14/07/2012 to 12/08/2012
- 20:42 Bug #5300 (New): Course type lock visibility....
- With the course type it is possible to define the availability and the visibility of a tool by default. It is also po...
- 20:29 Bug #5233 (Bug resolved): Course types
- Downloaded the latest version on 12/8, The fatal-error is resolved, so it is possible to create course types.
- 12:39 Bug #5039 (New): Link with ShowInFrame issue
- Still the same problem with latest stable code.
- 12:02 Usability #5292 (New): publishing from a course: not possible to select based on date
- When publishing from a course, the date field is not shown. It would be useful to be able to select from a list that ...
- 13:29 Bug #4995 (Bug resolved): glossary item
- retested on lasted local code, resolved (image is visible in list view)
- 13:05 Bug #5090 (New): cpo export from 2.1 to 3
- Hogent did the migration. They should have migrated to version 3.
- 13:02 Bug #5115 (New): Learning path item attempts are deleted by clicking the pie icon
- 13:02 Bug #5115: Learning path item attempts are deleted by clicking the pie icon
- not yet resolved. Attached small learning path (cpo) with 1 assessment.
steps to test:
# publish LP in course
- 13:12 Bug #5233 (Needs testing): Course types
- Corrections made to stable. Please test with latest stable code.
- 13:10 Bug #5183 (Needs testing): Some issues concerning course types: language, invisible tools, announcements...
- Issue readdressed on stable. Please retest.
- 15:33 Bug #5183 (New): Some issues concerning course types: language, invisible tools, announcements...
- Still an issue.
- 11:47 Bug #5233 (Bug resolved): Course types
- Version: chamilo stable from bitbucket on 2012-07-23.
Unable to create course type, fatal error:
Fatal error: C...
- 11:05 Bug #5076: calendar (but maybe also other tools) - install rights - individuel rights
- Is it correct that this issue has not been seen to?
Global and individual rights do not seem to communicate.
- 09:23 Feature #5224 (New): calendar
- When trying to add an attachment, I could not find the intended object in the repository, as I could not remember the...
- 10:09 Bug #5196 (New): Unable to install courses (weblcms) in Lili
- I've installed Lili on our webserver but aam uanble to install the ourses application.
Server is set to requirements...
Also available in: Atom