From 15/05/2012 to 13/06/2012
- 17:28 Bug #4898 (Bug resolved): LCMS Connect 3 documents
- PDF and html aren't displayed anymore in the browser window after clicking the CO. They give a download link, such a...
- 17:22 Bug #4897 (Bug resolved): LCMS Connect 3 documents - moving categories
- blanc screen when moving a subcategorie back to the root. (from the root to a subcategorie went well)
- 17:18 Bug #4896 (Bug resolved): LCMS Connect 3 documents - categories
- A student sees the categories created by the course manager, but he doesn't see any documents in it, although they we...
- 17:16 Bug #4895 (Bug resolved): LCMS Connect 3 documents - download
- In course, documents, as a student "download" gives a blanc screen.
- 14:42 Bug #4888: LCMS Connect 3: Announcement attachment gives error
- idem when viewing an attachment added to a calender item : "publication parameter was not defined in URL"
- 10:08 Bug #4888: LCMS Connect 3: Announcement attachment gives error
- For word document attached, following error: "publication parameter was not defined in URL"
- 10:04 Bug #4888 (Bug resolved): LCMS Connect 3: Announcement attachment gives error
- Create an announcement in a course with an attachment.
When clicking on the attachment you get the following error...
- 10:49 Bug #4890 (Bug resolved): LCMS Connect 3: Feedback with attachment gives error
- Course > Assessment:
a. Create an assessment
b. Add feedback (quick feedback)
c. Edit feedback >> Add attachment...
- 15:07 Bug #4774 (Bug resolved): Course user category edit + sort not working
- If you have created course user categories and want to change the title or the sort order, you get php errors:
- 14:49 Bug #4772 (Bug resolved): RSS feed not working for non-admins
- in the home block "course menu" (cursusmenu), click on the RSS icon as a non-admin, you will see a blank page. On DEV...
- 14:20 Feature #4771 (New): Course category browser usability
- There should be a splitter between the category menu and the list of courses, so you can make the menu wider.
- 14:14 Usability #4770 (New): Course category treeview usability
- If you have lots of course categories with lots of subcategories, it is unworkable to navigate to the correct node as...
- 14:07 Bug #4769 (Bug resolved): Tools sort ignored
- If you set the sort of the tools in the CourseModule, this value is ignored.
- 13:47 Bug #3463: course tools are not always shown in same order
- This is not fixed in 2.1
- 13:23 Bug #4768 (Rejected - Abandoned): Course user category order
- If you have created course user categories (dutch: categorie cursusgebruiker) for your courses and they have all the ...
- 13:18 Bug #4767 (Needs testing): Delete course cleanup rights
- If you delete a course, not all records are deleted (like in weblcms_course_rights, there is still a record of that c...
- 12:59 Feature #4766 (Bug resolved): Setting: create courses only for admins
- Admin option to only allow creation of courses by platform admins (not by teachers)
- 12:55 Feature #4765 (Needs more info): Announcement e-mail option also in quick publish
- For an announcement you should have the option for sending an e-mail also in the quick publish
Also available in: Atom