From 24/04/2012 to 23/05/2012
- 15:07 Bug #4774 (Bug resolved): Course user category edit + sort not working
- If you have created course user categories and want to change the title or the sort order, you get php errors:
- 14:49 Bug #4772 (Bug resolved): RSS feed not working for non-admins
- in the home block "course menu" (cursusmenu), click on the RSS icon as a non-admin, you will see a blank page. On DEV...
- 14:20 Feature #4771 (New): Course category browser usability
- There should be a splitter between the category menu and the list of courses, so you can make the menu wider.
- 14:14 Usability #4770 (New): Course category treeview usability
- If you have lots of course categories with lots of subcategories, it is unworkable to navigate to the correct node as...
- 14:07 Bug #4769 (Bug resolved): Tools sort ignored
- If you set the sort of the tools in the CourseModule, this value is ignored.
- 13:47 Bug #3463: course tools are not always shown in same order
- This is not fixed in 2.1
- 13:23 Bug #4768 (Rejected - Abandoned): Course user category order
- If you have created course user categories (dutch: categorie cursusgebruiker) for your courses and they have all the ...
- 13:18 Bug #4767 (Needs testing): Delete course cleanup rights
- If you delete a course, not all records are deleted (like in weblcms_course_rights, there is still a record of that c...
- 12:59 Feature #4766 (Bug resolved): Setting: create courses only for admins
- Admin option to only allow creation of courses by platform admins (not by teachers)
- 12:55 Feature #4765 (Needs more info): Announcement e-mail option also in quick publish
- For an announcement you should have the option for sending an e-mail also in the quick publish
- 10:45 Feature #4746 (New): "send by email" should be possible AFTER publishing an object
- "Send by email" is not an option when you look at the publication details AFTER you've published an object...
- 10:41 Feature #4745 (New): No messages should be send in case of invisble objects
- It's possible to state that an object should be published 'invisible'.
If so, the what's new icons should not appear...
- 10:37 Feature #4744 (New): When publication date of object has passed, course administrators still see the object - without any sign
- When publication date of object has passed, course administrators still see the object - without any sign.
Also available in: Atom