From 21/06/2011 to 20/07/2011
- 14:47 Feature #3705 (Bug resolved): Course Groups: Random registration
- I do not find a way to randomly subscribe users to a set of new groups, though there a is reference to this feature w...
- 14:29 Usability #3704 (Bug resolved): courses/groups/add users
- When adding users to a group, there is no list of subscribed users in the course. A teacher is supposed to search for...
- 10:40 Bug #3703 (Bug resolved): Administration : on new course tab no tool adding possible
- After adding a tab to a course, one can assign tools to that tabs. This action generates an empty page
- 16:54 Bug #3701 (Bug resolved): courses/forum: blank page
- blank page on delete of a subforum / a post
- 14:37 Bug #3274 (Needs testing): No mails sent with announcements
- Should be fixed!
- 09:08 Bug #3274 (Assigned): No mails sent with announcements
- New angle on this issue: possibly the new rights structure blocks this functionality. Will check this right away!
- 13:10 Bug #3700: courses/learning path/ builder: empty page when removing learning path items
- This also occurs with new learning paths.
- 12:56 Bug #3700 (Bug resolved): courses/learning path/ builder: empty page when removing learning path items
- empty page when removing learning path items in builder:
- 09:31 Bug #3219 (Needs testing): Rating Question percantage - invalid data retrieved
- I cannot seem to reproduce this problem. Is this still a valid bug?
- 09:14 Bug #3044: Course: announcement link does not link to object
- Is this still a valid bug? On all my active testplatforms this seems to work...
- 17:34 Bug #3448 (Assigned): Learning path : prerequisites in learning path
- Reverted some of the changes because they broke the complex content object items. The extended values (additional pro...
- 10:32 Usability #3467 (Needs testing): published for me/my publications
- Students with add and possibly edit right to a course or location in that course can publish content for fellow stude...
- 17:42 Bug #3654 (Bug resolved): Course group creation form reset button
- 17:34 Bug #3645 (Bug resolved): dropdown list unsubscribe groups
- 18:03 Bug #3654 (Bug resolved): Course group creation form reset button
- The reset button does not reset all the fields of the form when there are multiple course groups being created
- 17:49 Bug #3647 (Bug resolved): Course settings: coursecode can be changed by teacher
- A course administrator can change the coursecode in the coursesettings! This compromises the CSV's used to subscribe...
- 16:34 Bug #3645 (Bug resolved): dropdown list unsubscribe groups
- in a course, the dropdown list "unsubscribe selected groups" doesn't work.
- 13:42 Bug #3575 (Needs more info): student view gone...
- 13:42 Bug #3575: student view gone...
- Absolutely right that there is no 'student' anymore. But it's mainly for lay-out reasons, not for rights reason.
- 14:03 Bug #3636: Course groups - export to ods is empty
- export of the groups of course
- 14:02 Bug #3636 (Bug resolved): Course groups - export to ods is empty
Also available in: Atom