From 14/04/2011 to 13/05/2011
- 13:11 Usability #3407 (Bug resolved): Document: tab my publications
- We found out during our chamilo2-course for our teachers that after deleting, editing, viewing the publications in th...
- 12:48 Usability #3406 (Bug resolved): Learning path: left column
- We found out during our chamilo-course for our teachers that the left column of the learning path is in most cases to...
- 17:41 Feature #3404 (New): course template
- added the following
> - is template field
> - copy course with structure
> - quick course create menu item
- 17:20 Feature #3403 (Bug resolved): A coursemanager can create courses
- There should be a possibility to disable the "Create Course" option in the course overview for course managers.
- 12:02 Bug #3358 (Bug resolved): Course groups not visible
- When publishing a Wiki (or other CO) for a Course Group, only users are visible in the list, not the course groups.
- 14:00 Bug #3340 (Bug resolved): Cannot delete course
- When creating a course as a teacher, the teacher cannot delete the course!
Sometimes I see 'Typename' in the adminis...
- 13:39 Bug #3336 (Bug resolved): calender items on homepage do not link to course or description
- When making a calender item in a course and want to show your calender on the portal page with calender block (day/mo...
- 13:22 Support #3334 (Bug resolved): Mail not sent when making announcement
- When making an announcement and select send by email no mail is sent.
- 13:18 Bug #3276: Selecting documenttitle of MS-Word document results in downloading core.php
- Also with pptx (powerpoint)
- 11:14 Bug #3317 (Bug resolved): Users tool->Browse users; Fatal error
- Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchRow() on a non-object in /var/www/chamilo-dev/chamilo-dev/common/librarie...
- 10:29 Bug #3299 (Feature implemented): It's not possible to edit course sections into a course
- 'Edit' is not available.
- 15:55 Bug #3292: Real bug
- It was not a bug
- 15:54 Bug #3292 (Feature implemented): Real bug
- 09:24 Feature #2953 (Needs testing): Courses / Users: missing 'show all users' and actions
- 09:04 Feature #2953: Courses / Users: missing 'show all users' and actions
- 15:14 Bug #3284: Document tool edit by student
- So what you are saying is that even a course administrator cannot EDIT anything in a course if he did not created it ...
- 14:40 Bug #3284: Document tool edit by student
- Edit right will become edit publication
Delete right will become delete publication
add right will be removed from ...
- 14:36 Bug #3284: Document tool edit by student
- So the EDIT right you can set in the document is also not correct, it is an "edit publication".
The DELETE right doe...
- 14:07 Bug #3284: Document tool edit by student
- A document has an owner. Giving edit rights from the courses should not allow an end user to change the content objec...
- 14:05 Bug #3284 (Bug resolved): Document tool edit by student
- When you publish a document (created) in the document module of a course and you give students the right to change th...
- 14:08 Bug #3270: Document: Dropbox delete file: rename it;
- When 'Dropbox' will be removed or renamed to something that makes sense, then it can... ;-)
- 14:03 Bug #3270: Document: Dropbox delete file: rename it;
- Yes it will be so i think this issue can be closed?
- 14:02 Bug #3270: Document: Dropbox delete file: rename it;
- So the assignment tool will become an extra tool in the weblcms?
- 13:58 Bug #3270: Document: Dropbox delete file: rename it;
- In that case the dropbox should be removed from the system because in does not do what the name suggests. You cannot ...
- 13:42 Bug #3270: Document: Dropbox delete file: rename it;
- The document owner can always delete his files (the publication owner has ALL the rights on the publication. The dele...
- 13:35 Bug #3270: Document: Dropbox delete file: rename it;
- It's not only a bug in the dropbox, but it's a bug in the documents module of the weblcms. Because you can set rights...
- 10:00 Bug #3270: Document: Dropbox delete file: rename it;
- I don't think this is realy a bug.dropbox is just a publication category in the documents tool. It is logical that a ...
- 15:37 Bug #2641 (Feature implemented): Weblcms User Tool
- Same issue as: 2777
- 13:31 Bug #3276 (Bug resolved): Selecting documenttitle of MS-Word document results in downloading core.php
- When in uploading a MS-Word Document (in this case docx)in the document tool and then select the title to - for examp...
- 13:23 Bug #3274 (Bug resolved): No mails sent with announcements
- When making announcement in course with publication setting (send mail) no mail is sent to users in selected groups
- 11:58 Bug #3270 (Bug resolved): Document: Dropbox delete file: rename it;
- In the dropbox you can set rights to students to be able to add, edit or delete documents.
If you give a student o...
- 11:53 Feature #3269 (New): Dropbox course setting
- I've tested the dropbox functionality a little bit more.
There's on thing still missing: the course setting to limit...
- 11:46 Bug #1523: Document:Dropbox student
- I withdraw my previous remarks on the separation between 'publish for' and 'publish by'. The more I think about the m...
- 10:32 Usability #3117: Courses /Learning path prerequisites: unclear and incomplete
- Basic and advanced forms are implemented for building a learning path
Existing prerequisites can be edited
- 10:30 Feature #3065: weblcms groups
- To implement:
- Setting rights
- Automatic assignment of students to the course groups
- 12:52 Bug #2805 (Bug resolved): Courses - Reporting: view publications leads to other people content :-)
- Already fixed
- 11:00 Bug #2813: Maintenance: error while importing course zip
Can't replicate either because I have an error now when exporting :-) Sorry!
PHP Fatal er...
- 09:40 Bug #2839 (Bug resolved): Courses - Calendar: wrong reporting
- Fixed on stable
Also available in: Atom