From 28/09/2009 to 27/10/2009
- 18:06 Bug #120 (Bug resolved): Weblcms - Course Creation formular
- * "Required" instead of "required"
* "Optional" instead of "(optional)"
- 18:02 Bug #119 (Bug resolved): Weblcms - Course Creation formular
- In general, the formular has to stay as minimal as possible. For instance, why did you put "Allow feedback" ?
- 17:58 Bug #118 (Bug resolved): Weblcms - Course Creation formular
- For the required fields, you use the red star as well as the "required" term, why ?
In addition, the red star expl...
- 17:44 Bug #117 (Bug resolved): Weblcms - Course Creation formular
- Using menu to display the categories (Category) is not adapted, since it can not diplay the hierarchy. Why don't use ...
- 17:19 Bug #116 (Bug resolved): Course Creation formular
- Title must be first, then Teacher and Course code (see image below).
- 16:49 Bug #101 (Bug resolved): Research - courses - wrong redirection
- when a user is added to a course the redirection is wrong...
See images :
- 11:20 Bug #70 (Bug resolved): No course access tracking
- 09:16 Bug #70 (Needs testing): No course access tracking
- 09:16 Bug #70: No course access tracking
- Normally every tool is logged + the course home viewer (see attachment)
Can you verify this if there are still probl...
- 10:34 Bug #58 (Bug resolved): Error when browsing to Course Home page
- 09:14 Bug #58 (Needs testing): Error when browsing to Course Home page
- Fixed this in
Added "course_home" as location
- 12:47 Bug #58: Error when browsing to Course Home page
- Some more information needed on what blocks are added to your personal home page
- 10:39 Bug #58 (Bug resolved): Error when browsing to Course Home page
- C:\wamp\www\chamilo\trunk\chamilo\repository\lib\data_manager\database.class.php:816: MDB2 Error: null value violates...
- 11:19 Bug #75 (Bug resolved): Feedback icon leads to the view of the learning path
- There is no real feedback feature available for now
New icon for view
Implementation of feedback manage...
- 11:18 Bug #74 (Bug resolved): New icon for build complex in courses
- 11:17 Bug #73 (Bug resolved): New place for student view button
- 11:17 Bug #72 (Bug resolved): Layout of right menu and tools shortcut
- Layout of right menu and tools shortcut, when both activated, are in conflict. (no space between two)
- 11:16 Bug #70 (Bug resolved): No course access tracking
- There is no course access tracking when viewing the course settings tool
- 10:42 Bug #59 (Bug resolved): Course Home page - small lay-out problem
- When you activate student view, tool shortcuts and right menu at the same time, all tree features are glued together.
- 22:45 Feature #9: Fully integrate SCORM 1.2
- Are interactions and objectives tables defined? An important link (even if not completely up to date) is http://www.d...
- 22:39 Bug #8: Open for the world
- Beware of this feature. There are a few "hidden" problems, like the fact that you can't provide a tracking (even temp...
- 15:41 Feature #3: Changing from subscriptions to templates and rights
- I will try to help here
- 14:25 Feature #3 (New): Changing from subscriptions to templates and rights
- Move the current subscription system to work with the general rights system. Doing this will make it easier to implem...
- 15:28 Bug #12 (Bug resolved): Document Tool: cannot upload new document
- There is a problem with the translation as well, it says upload but it should actually be download.
- 14:36 Bug #12 (Bug resolved): Document Tool: cannot upload new document
- When I attempt upload new document it is impossible ...because there is a "Fatal error".
see attachment image...
- 14:39 Bug #15 (Bug resolved): Same icons for different actions
- Subscribe users as student and subscribe users as teacher have the same icons .. please change this
- 14:32 Feature #9 (Feature implemented): Fully integrate SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 1.2 is integrated as far as the obligated functionality goes. Most of 1.8.6 database fields are created so this...
- 14:32 Bug #8 (Feature implemented): Open for the world
- Course setting: "Open for the world" needs to be implemented
- 14:26 Feature #4 (New): Implement session
- Implement the sessions from dokeos 188.8.131.52
Also available in: Atom