From 23/05/2012 to 21/06/2012
- 14:24 Bug #4956: external calendar
- I used an ical link, and it works like a charm.
I tested it too with a html link: I didn't get a message (yet) it ...
- 13:06 Bug #5032 (New): import ical calendar file gives error
- Importeren van ICAL-bestand in de persoonlijke kalender geeft deze fout:
"Fout bij het laden van een component
- 23:35 Usability #4974 (Assigned): User account will get very slow.....
- 23:21 Bug #4956: external calendar
- External calendars need to be iCAL-formatted to be able to work, will add some checks to prevent using other types of...
- 10:55 Usability #5022 (New): Calenderitems not showed properly
- Calenderitems on monday are showed outside of screen when you hover over it.
See attached pic
- 13:40 Bug #4982 (Bug resolved): Calendar application: Course calendar items not displayed
- Fixed. New code needs to be pulled on c3dev installation.
- 10:59 Bug #4982: Calendar application: Course calendar items not displayed
- See also Bug #4937
- 13:42 Bug #4982 (Bug resolved): Calendar application: Course calendar items not displayed
- Only the content objects created in the Calendar application itself are displayed.
The calendar events from your cou...
- 13:03 Usability #4974 (Assigned): User account will get very slow.....
- When changing a calendar event to a repetitive event, you select the interval (day, week, ...) but do not fill in the...
- 11:19 Bug #4956 (New): external calendar
- in the external calendar CO, one has to give a URI, but it doesn't work with the html code of a google calendar.
- 13:08 Bug #4920 (New): Repeat calendar events broken
- When a calendar object has repeats, a fatal error is thrown.
Fatal error: Call to member function get_start_date()...
Also available in: Atom