From 21/05/2012 to 19/06/2012
- 13:40 Bug #4982 (Bug resolved): Calendar application: Course calendar items not displayed
- Fixed. New code needs to be pulled on c3dev installation.
- 10:59 Bug #4982: Calendar application: Course calendar items not displayed
- See also Bug #4937
- 13:42 Bug #4982 (Bug resolved): Calendar application: Course calendar items not displayed
- Only the content objects created in the Calendar application itself are displayed.
The calendar events from your cou...
- 13:03 Usability #4974 (Assigned): User account will get very slow.....
- When changing a calendar event to a repetitive event, you select the interval (day, week, ...) but do not fill in the...
- 11:19 Bug #4956 (New): external calendar
- in the external calendar CO, one has to give a URI, but it doesn't work with the html code of a google calendar.
- 13:08 Bug #4920 (New): Repeat calendar events broken
- When a calendar object has repeats, a fatal error is thrown.
Fatal error: Call to member function get_start_date()...
Also available in: Atom