From 25/03/2010 to 23/04/2010
- 15:52 Feature #1094 (Feature implemented): No icon yet for External Calendar and Task
- Personal calendar
No icon yet for External Calendar and Task
- 15:51 Feature #1093 (Bug resolved): When I put working hours, I see them on the Day view, but not on the Week view
- When I put working hours, I see them on the Day view, but not on the Week view
- 15:50 Bug #1092 (Bug resolved): My account > Personnal calendar > When I put [=User=HideNoneWorkingHours=] to ON, it cannot be put to OFF again
- My account > Personnal calendar
When I put [=User=HideNoneWorkingHours=] to ON, it cannot be put to OFF again
- 15:39 Bug #1089 (Bug resolved): If I post a Calendar event to a group, I see the object structure
- If I post a Calendar event to a group, I see the object structure
- 15:11 Usability #1082 (Bug resolved): Personal Calendar Change end date
- The end date always get's changed when the start date gets changed this should only happen when the end date is small...
- 15:09 Bug #1081 (Bug resolved): Personal Calendar Edit and update
- The end date is reset when trying to update and isn't the one that is was originaly inserted.
- 15:05 Bug #1077: Edit and publish
- Apparently when you add 2 images with the same name and you delete 1 the other is also deleted.
- 15:04 Bug #1077: Edit and publish
- Sry added wrong second image
- 15:04 Bug #1077: Edit and publish
- Also, it's set to Weekdays and is published on the sunday
- 15:03 Bug #1077 (Bug resolved): Edit and publish
- See attachments, I don't think that's right.
It's all an edit and publish of the same repository object.
- 15:04 Bug #1076 (Rejected - Abandoned): Bi-weekly repetition doesn't work
- Apparently I had selected the wrong end date (the same day, same year) so it hadn't been repeated at all.
- 14:59 Bug #1076 (Rejected - Abandoned): Bi-weekly repetition doesn't work
- Apparently the bi-weekly repetition doesn't work in the personal calendar. I just get the first occurence then nothin...
- 15:04 Usability #1078 (New): Personal calendar monthly repeat on the 29st..
- When repeating an event in the personal calendar the 29 there's not error message generated lik if you chose the 31st...
- 14:57 Usability #1073: weekview
- The current view is based upon functionality as available in professional software like Mozilla Thunderbird and Micro...
- 14:52 Usability #1073: weekview
- and as to usability, this needs a rework: it should be possible to define a view that suits the user's needs and most...
- 14:49 Usability #1073 (Bug resolved): weekview
- weekview has an extra row after 23h-24h and the first row is never filled in while there is an event
- 14:55 Bug #1071: Personal Calendar Today View
- My mistake, I was expecting a day view of today.
But stays in the same view.
- 14:47 Bug #1071 (Feature implemented): Personal Calendar Today View
- The link directs to the page it's already on.
- 14:53 Feature #1075 (Bug resolved): Object title short to the edit page of the personal calendar object
- When you create/publish an object you get on top of the screen the title of the created object when you need to selec...
- 14:50 Bug #1074 (Bug resolved): Updating a Task object in the personal calendar - blank screen error
- When I selected a Taks I've published and I want to edit it.
Everything then works but only when I click on the las...
- 14:48 Bug #1072 (Bug resolved): empty screen on list view
- empty screen on list view (with recurring event);
- 14:46 Usability #1070 (Bug resolved): External calendar form unclear
- When adding an event in the "external calendar" group, what is expected inside the form is unclear (URL instead of "U...
- 14:45 Bug #1069 (Bug resolved): Personal Calendar List View
- nothing is shown in the list view.
- 14:43 Bug #1068 (Bug resolved): problems with the month view
- when i have a calendarevent spread over several days (fe 30th of april till the 2nd of may), the calendarevent is sho...
- 14:40 Usability #1067 (Bug resolved): using jump function in personal calender
- you can't jump to the 31st day of a month (list only goes to 30), also it goes to march when selecting 30 february
- 14:32 Bug #1064 (Bug resolved): error on creating event (after selecting target)
- PersonalCalendarPublicationGroup Object
[defaultProperties:private] => Array
Also available in: Atom